2012 Ultimate Golf Weekend Recap Thread

I don't even think that the recaps, pics and videos even tell HALF of the story of how much fun they had...

They don't even come close to half. Great stories, conversations, and so many laughs.

I was surprised to see how many THPers play Bridgestone balls. It seemed like 2 or 3 people in all my groups were playing Bridgestone. Their support of THP and the Morgan Cup seem to be paying off. Kmac gaming the pink 330RX was awesome.

Been playing them for a little over a year and half. Best ball I have ever played. I think I played in one group where three of the four of us was playing a Bridgestone. 2 RX's and my 330-S.

That was an awesome writeup mikedean...I mean biglee. You were a joy to be around and hopefully we get to see you next year too. You sir, are outing approved as ddxu said above.

Thanks a lot JB. I appreciate it.

I had the chance to play with playdough and he was gaming a bridgestone ball. His distance was long and soft around the greens. Its got me thinking about trying them out

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

That was our Saturday replay group man....it sure was easy to find my Callaway balls that round that's for sure

Been playing them for a little over a year and half. Best ball I have ever played. I think I played in one group where three of the four of us was playing a Bridgestone. 2 RX's and my 330-S.

I had the chance to play with playdough and he was gaming a bridgestone ball. His distance was long and soft around the greens. Its got me thinking about trying them out

Thanks man. That was the 2011 330-S. I love it. I'm working on stocking up for a few year supply. Give them a shot
With your swing speed I think you would kill the RX. If you want some more greenside spin, try that RXS.

That was our Saturday replay group man....it sure was easy to find my Callaway balls that round that's for sure

Thats right! You know, we had so much fun in that group I couldnt remember what people was playing other than salivating over you J40 cavity backs. I hope next year we can tee it up again!

I almost missed something very important...

HUGE thanks to Tadashi!I shot an 86 on my first 18 at the outing, but really struggled with my chipping. Freddie, besides being one cool cat, is a great teacher. I know it was only 5-10 mins of your time, but I really appreciate you helping out a hack like myself. He really helped right the ship for the rest of the outing and also gave me a little confidence going forward...

Thanks!

I failed to mention Degoins. Talk about one cool cat. He took time out of his outing to drive 45 minutes to pick me up from the plane. Can't thank him enough for this. I'm glad you loved your shirts.

I failed to mention Degoins. Talk about one cool cat. He took time out of his outing to drive 45 minutes to pick me up from the plane. Can't thank him enough for this. I'm glad you loved your shirts.

no wonder why he was so tired Friday night....lol

Let me see, where do I start talking about one of the most amazing weekends of my life? First I will start thanking people and the first two on that list have to be Spank and Bulldog. Spank was kind enough to come out in the rain Thursday night to pick me up at the airport and take me to the resort when Tadashi's child got sick and he could not do it. Spank also was kind enough to to to a local golf store and pick up a new stiff arm for me after my first one was bent on the trip out. This was my first year rooming with someone and Bulldog was a tremendous roomie even though I think my snoring might have caused him a few hours of sleep, he did not complain once!!

My first round on Thursday was with DeGoins, Tadashi, and SW and it was a great time. I rode with my friend SW and even though neither of us ware hitting the ball very well, the round was a lot of fun. That afternoon, I went out with Cokie, Yorkem and again Tadashi and even though my body only let me play 9 holes, I had a wonderful time. I want to thank both groups because even though my abilities are not near their levels (yet) they made me feel welcome and did not complain with it took me 4 shots to get to a green when Freddie only took 1. ( Maybe I am a bit excessive on this lay-up thing huh?)

Thursday night meet and greet was great. It was good seeing old friends again and meeting some of the new people who I did not know before this outing or only knew by screen name. It was nice to learn a bit about some of the background of some of the newer people and try to explain to them what the demo day is all about and what to expect.

Walking up to the range for demo day there were a few "newbies" round me and one of them make the perfect observation when looking at all the clubs that were set out there. "Holy :poop:" was exclaimed from behind me and that was the best way anyone could of phrased what was set out before them that morning. Now I have been to the last two demo/days and even I was in shock and awe with how many clubs were out there, truly tremendous and a fantastic effort by GG and JB and everyone else who helped set-up, catalog and arrange the demo day. The contests were alot of fun and One-T had us laughing all the way through with his one liners. Congrats to Tadashi, pmoa, Hanks (awesome putt!!) and all the other winners from that day.

The demo day itself, this year was simply awesome. I, thought I had a great plan heading in then it all but it seemed to fall apart half way through but I did get to hit a lot of great clubs, meet more new people and enjoy a nice afternoon.

The banquet dinner was tremendous. All of the food was very tasty and I sat between two old friends, ADWillingham and SeeMoreGuy. There were quite a few of new people at the table with MikeT and Bearforever and Stillmyshot to name 3 of them. The raffle was great and again I did not win anything :sad: ( always next year huh?)

Saturday morning's round with VA Vince, RXGus and Degoins was alot of fun out on the new course. Even though it would seem difficult to lose many balls on this type of course, I did lose my fair share to those ball swallowing plants around the course and of course in whatever water that was present. Gus definitely made my day and possibly my outing when he told me how much improvement he has seen in my game. I have been working very hard to become the golfer I know I have the potential to be and to hear someone say that to you, who was with you back when you were not such a good golfer, it really make me smile so again I say to Gus and this time publically, thank you for the kind words, you made my day!! Saturday afternoon's round was a treat for me cause I got to play with my old friend, the infamous Ole Gray along with Gus for the second round of the day. It was a wonderful round where no one really cared what they shot, we just spent a nice afternoon riding around a beautiful golf course and playing a nice relaxing round of golf.

The evening brought the villa crawl and while no one really knew what to expect in the beginning it really turned out to be an awesome event. Stating with Mrs. DawgDaddy's peach cobbler and some of MaryC's cookies which were both top notch as I would expect. From Jello shots to amazing meatballs to some of the smoothest drinks I have ever had to joining everyone and eating Cookie's balls to that ice-cream cake that Mrs. Yorkem created, the night was awesome and yet another great way to get to know the people who make up the THP family.

Sunday's round was one I am sure a few people were suffering through. I was again with Yorkem and this time joined my two more friends, Milehighgolfer and SeeMoreGuy. It was another really great time where we just enjoyed the round of golf and no one really cared about score or anything except just enjoying the moment and the company. SMG was really hitting the Cleveland Classic he had borrowed and I am glad to see he has already picked one up. I hope he continues to see the same success at his home course. I was worn out by the end of the 18 holes and limped my way home. I knew I did not had it in my to go out for a second 18 and was thankful Mattycrack was standing at the cart return looking for a chance to get out. The groups did not go out like had been arranged and that really did not matter but I was glad to see everyone who wanted to get out again was able to do so and have enjoyable rounds.

Sunday night, a bunch of us who remained headed over to the Ale House for some dinner and conversation. The drive over was an adventure with me, bulldog and big lee sitting in the back of a Sentra that really only two of us should of fit in. Poor Bulldog got the worst of it being in the middle as Lee and I squeezed in that car. Pictures were taken and I am sure they will show up around here somewhere. I sat with BullFrog and biglee33 and got to know them a bit and found them to be two great guys. I hope next outing we can get to tee it up sometime as I think that would be alot of fun.

After we got back it was time to hang out with the guys in the villa who were still around, Hanks, Yoccos, Bulldog, Bullfrog, biglee33, Buckjob, Dirty Dawg and VA. Vince. We drinks a few beers, watch some golf on TV and talked a bit about the weekend.

Monday was breakfast and off to the airport in a cab with Vince and Bulldog and a sad ending to this outing.

I will admit I was a bit nervous before this outing cause it was someplace new, (Not PGA National) and with all the concerns pre-outing, but like everything here, we all pulled together and pulled it off. The quality of the majority of people of this site never cease to amaze me. When the rain came down at the demo day ( thank you puttin4raindrops) it was nice to see and help everyone try to get the clubs organized, get head covers on all the proper clubs and get them carted over to where they needed to go. People could of just walked away but that did but that did not happen and that is what sets this site apart.

I have mentioned several people who made this weekend special for me, I could not be finished with this post unless I also mentioned Josh and Morgan who are tireless in their efforts to make these events enjoyable for the people who attend them. I liked that this year you allowed yourselves to be with the people more and let things happen as opposed to years passed where you took a different approach. You both have my complete support and I am there to help whatever capacity I can do to help you with future outings or anything else where the Rhino can be of service to you guys.

The THP outing was a first for me and easily some of the best golf rounds I've ever played.

Like other newbies, I was very nervous about meeting everyone. I went up to the bar around 630 on Thursday and instantly got invited over to the table where JB, GG, Kmac, Mward, and Rhino were sitting. Both Rhino and Mward were sitting across from my GF and I and made me feel welcome from the time we shook hands. The night carried on and I got more and more comfortable talking with everyone.

Friday was the demo day (and also my birthday) and it was everything and more than I expected it to be. Basically any club that I wanted to hit was there. As the demo day continued, I got to witness quite a few awesome and funny things during the contests: Tadashi hitting the bottom of the net and sticking his drive, Seth0 shanking 3 balls right into the water 50 yards away, One-T heckling the crap out of anyone who hit left handed, pmoa dunk a long putt only to have Hanks one hand the same putt with a cup of water in his mouth.

I was tired from the demo day but went home and got ready for the outing dinner. Before the dinner started, JB was generous enough to bring me over 5 extra tickets as a birthday present which was very generous. The food was delicious and I couldn't get enough of that soup. After dinner, there was plenty of heckling and jeering while the tickets were getting called out. It was a whole lot of fun seeing the wheel of destiny make some nights happier and others....maybe not so much. Mattykrack looked quite nervous when he was spinning the wheel for the gorgeous 50 cal.

Saturday morning I got to play a round with Rafdo, BMWnola and Toad on the new course. It was a whole lot of fun and the company was superb. Rafdo knocked his i20 driver like it was his job, Toad was consistent as can be with every club and BMWnola made his cross handed grip look like it's how we are supposed to hold the club. A couple highlights that I recall from the round were: Toad taking 4 shots to get out of a pot bunker in a fairway, seeing a big turtle crawling across the middle of the #18 fairway.

That afternoon I went back out and played with badass and TrueFx. Again both were very fun to talk and play a round with. True ended up trying my driver and hitting it about a mile nice and straight. Badass mentioned at the beginning of the round that he didn't play well that morning, well he played pretty darn well in the afternoon round. I ended up stopping after 9 holes though because I was just too tired. Gave me an opportunity to go back to the villa, get a quick nap and get ready for the villa crawl.

We met at a villa and the drinking began. I got to have a nice chat with Yoccos and a few others at the first villa but then it was all down to the drinking business. The night was a slight blur since I was still tired but a few things stuck out: Jello shots and bubble gum vodka at Belb's villa to compliment the Wonka theme, delicious spicy meatballs, super strong jello shots at cookies, and an amazing graham cracker sweet from OG's.

Sunday morning I was joined by lambro2 and degoins and as expected, I enjoyed their company very much. Lambro very quietly shot well while degoins and I struggled a bit more. I think my excessive golf was catching up with me as I shot over 100. That afternoon I was joined by SeemoreGuy and we played in a 2some. Keith was great to talk to and I cannot wait to get another round with him. I played a bit better and my driver was behaving in the afternoon so it made it a bit more enjoyable. As I saw, Keith has already picked up a Cleveland Classic. He was raving about it during the round and I'm looking forward to seeing him hit it.

After all the rounds of golf were finished, I went and rode around a bit with the GF showing her the grounds and taking a few pictures of the course. It truly is a gorgeous course and I was lucky to be able to play there. I'm already looking forward to the next outing.

What an unbelievable experience! I remember last winter seeing a post that an opening had become available for this event and asking my wife if I could make the trip. She looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to spend a weekend with a group of people who I had never met in person. Thankfully she gave me the ok anyway and I was able to grab a spot for this incredible event. I was hoping that people would be as cool and hospitable in person as they had always been on the forum but have to admit I was a little nervous as I rolled in to town on Friday morning not knowing exactly what to expect.

Demo Day- I had read all the posts and seen all the pics but nothing could prepare me for the beast that we call demo day. There were clubs everywhere and beautiful pyramids of balls begging to be pured/sliced/hooked/flopped/etc… Morgan was the first person to greet me with a big smile and a goody bag filled with tee’s, a new glove, and a notebook and pen. From then on it was on like donkey kong. It was really cool to be able to try out many clubs that I had only read about online and never seen in person. It was also great to get an opportunity to meet forum legends in person and not a one disappointed. All were great guys and gals who were quick to offer a smile and a handshake. I also have to note that this is best dressed group of golfers that I’ve ever been around (with the exception of the dude in the blouse).

Contests- It was really fun to see the different personalities come out with our contests. First its clear that they wanted the winner to be someone who could make a good shot but not neccisarly the most skilled. To win a driver it was about a 75 yards drive into a circular net and not a 300 yard crush. The chip had to be around/over a bag and the putt was long and undulated. No one took them selves to seriously (thanks to a heckling one t) and there were smiles and laughs all around. The prizes for each contest were great and the winners (Tadashi, Idrops, playdough, pmoa, and hanks) were gracious in victory.

Banquet- JB and GG really outdid themselves on this one. Food was great and the prizes were top notch. I had a great table with wake, mward, scorshawn (who remember me from a demo day 3 months ago/awesome guy) ddxu, jefrazie and his girlfriend. Right off the bat it was clear that the wheel of destiny could be a real heart breaker. I felt terrible for spank as he was denied twice a long with several others who received nothing but the cold shoulder from this menacing white and green wheel. I was lucky enough to come away with a brand new set of CB3’s that have left me in serious ponder mode (do I treat myself to a brand new set after just getting my zstars this spring or do I trade them in to get my wife a much needed set?????). All in all it was a great night and I was thrilled to see Mattycrack score the prize of the night with the beautiful 50 Cal putter. Everyone in the room was thrilled for him and it couldn’t have happened for a cooler guy.

Sat AM- What a blessing it was to play with this group. I’ve never played with as skilled of a group as this and they were all as cool as could be. Tadashi, bear4ever, and playdough all have serious game and it was great to watch them all shoot in the 70’s on the new course from the tips. They were very patient with me as I got off to a slow start and were just a joy to get to spend 5 hours with. Playdough was a great room mate all weekend and is just a great golfer and human being. Tadashi was one of the people I was most looking forward to playing with and he didn’t disappoint. Great game and a big heart. He has a way of just making you feel better about yourself. Bear4ever was also a treat to play with. He’s the kind of guy that a young man like me is just drawn to. You can tell he has lived an awesome life and I wish I lived closer as I’d always be trying to catch a round with him.

Sat PM- Had the opportunity to play with Bhillen, sharkwrestler, and biglee. Another good group that provided some memorable shots. Shark played well and had a pair of birdies that were really nice. Biglee was also super cool. He mashed a 260 yard hybrid on a par 5 that may have been the shot of the weekend for me to witness. Lee is also a newcomer to the sport and I can’t wait to see where his game is by this time next year (could be scary).

Sat PM part two- After being totally exhausted and ready for some R and R ddxu, mward, and playdough rolled by ready for hole 37-45. How can a hacker say no to that? None of my rounds this weekend were particularly pretty but this was down right ugly. I think I had two pars and the rest were bogeys or others. All three guys were a blast to play with though and I’m glad I was able to hang with them for a few holes. Mward also talks trash with the best of them and has the game to back it up. Ddxu is also a stud and I look forward to playing with him again sometime.

Villa Crawl- What a blast. I want to thank all the villa’s for their hard work and hospitality. Food was great and the fellowship was even better. I wasn’t sure what to expect for this part of the weekend but as with all things THP it was top notch and provided some great memories.

Sunday AM- Played north/south with Jefrazie and Degoins. Awesome guys and a great round. That course is wicked hard and pretty much kicked all our butts. I was able to make a couple birdies but the rest was pretty mediocre.

Sunday Pm- played my last round with wake, spank(wanted to go by Paul), and Yoccos(goes by many names). I’m really glad that this was my final group as it left me with some awesome memories as I hit the road. All three guys were hilarious and I truly hope to catch a round with them again in the future. Yoccos ninth hole on the south was one of my favorite holes of the weekend. Wake already mentioned it but it was awesome to watch him go sand, sand, sand, hole for a par on the really difficult hole. All three guys also crushed drives on our 18[SUP]th[/SUP] hole (I believe wake had less than 100 yards) par 5. It was a lot of fun riding in a cart with Spank as he kept me laughing the whole time.

Misc-
One T- It was great meeting you and I enjoyed the way you kept things flowing during the demo day. I love how you refuse to take yourself to seriously but it was clear to me that you have the respect and admiration of our community.
White Rhyno-Thanks for all the leg work making the extra rounds happen. You’re help was much appreciated!

This ended up being much longer than expected but it’s only a fraction of what I got out of the weekend and I can’t wait for my next event with my fellow Hackers. Last I just want to give a big thanks to JB and GG. Y’all are awesome and thanks for providing us with such and amazing community!

Awesome writeup Lambro. As a new attendee you have some great insight.

Nice write up lambro2! I take offense to the blouse comment, did the best with what was given to me. Thankfully, no skirt was provided. :D

Oh What A Weekend!!!!!!! How can I begin to recap???

First I need to just say THANK YOU to JB and GG for everything you did to make it happen! It wasn't all smooth sailing but you fought to make it epic! You two are serious ROCK STARS!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

MrG4L and I got in Friday morning and went straight to demo day. Watching my hubby is like watching a kid in a candy store! He gets downright giddy at those things!! I didn't hit a whole lot, but I did fall in love with GolferGals Cobra Baffler! The grip on that club is just dreamy!!! I am still too much of a golf newbie to really know what I am doing out there as far as testing, so it was honestly more fun to watch MrG4L fall in love with all the expensive clubs!! So much for college, kids!!! :) The contests were way too much fun!!! Pmoa and Hanks sinking the same putt was amazing to see! Especially since Hanks did it with his cup of water in his teeth! Also, OneT's MC/heckling skills are unparalleled!!!! Lastly, Tadashi came out of nowhere with that "land like a butterfly with sore feet" line!- I totally used that one the course!!!!

Banquet was amazing as usual! The food was great and the company was even better! However, I wish MrG4L hadn't made me spin the Wheel Of Death...... sorry honey, it's all my fault. I did give it a wicked spin though.... it was torture waiting for that thing to stop!

Saturday's golf round was EPIC!!!!! I have never had so much fun playing golf in my life! Nerfny, Mrs.Bigsy and Mrs.Ripper were the greatest golf partners ever! We were seriously laughing ALL DAY!!!!!! We roller coaster-ed the fairway hills in our cart, killed a bird, got pissed off at the greens and talked (lovingly) about our husbands! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! I am still laughing..... After the round, me Nerfny and MrsBigsy went shopping for our villa crawl and we discovered that we can also have as much fun in a WalMart and a liquor store! Haha! Then we decorated our villa Willy Wonka style and made some bangin' brownies. Bigsy, Mrs.Bigsy,nerfny,Ddec,Blebs and Flashy, we KILLED that theme didn't we?! Everyone one pitched in and we had an awesome stop ready for the villa crawl!!!! The whole crawl was so much fun and all the villas gave 100% and made it so memorable! SethO, next year I expect a sushi-theme from you! HAHA! Puttin4bird, I am glad you found all the water bottles in your pockets...and that you knew what to do with them! Such a great night!

Sunday's round was a blast!! I went out with nerfny,Flashy and Kellybo! HOLY GOOD GOLFERS BATMAN!!!!!!!!! I was so nervous, but after the first hole I realized it was all in my head! They weren't out to beat my a**, we were just out having a good time! Such a great group of ladies!!! nerfny was like my personal golf instructor! My personal instructor that enjoyed roller coaster cart rides and cracked dirty jokes with me! :friends: Kellybo was ripping them down the fairway despite her recovering neck and not having played since December!! I was watching her very closely and making mental notes. Her swing is slow and thoughtful...and just beautiful to watch! Flashy is a different caliber of player! This chick knows the game and has a mean drive!!!! She also smiled the whole day and said "Oh sugar" when she flubbed a shot! I've got a lot to learn!!! I was lucky to be teamed up with these three lovely ladies! It was another great golf day for me!!! Smiling and Golfing.... who knew?

Sunday night was great fun hanging at the Ale House with the gang! I had Rhino,BigLee and Bulldog in the back of my little Nissan rental! Needless to say, we were riding LOW and I am glad we didn't have to take any sharp turns!!! It was the greatest ride of my life! We were laughing the whole way there! Trying to spy on Hanks and his cart girl was fun. :giggle: I also did my first Irish Car Bomb with VaVince and Buckjob!!! I didn't finish it all, but apparently I did better than Mikedean so I should be proud! Chatting it up with GolferGal is always a pleasure as well!! We must've talked for hours... and then forgot to say goodbye to each other! HAHA! Another GREAT night.

Monday morning MrG4L went out for yet another round and I went to Downtown Disney by myself! I liked that it was right around the corner!

Some random highlights:
~Shout Out to RxGus for offering me his wedge on one of the shared holes (I left mine in the cart trying to think positive) and for raking up my mess when I came out of the bunker! True gentleman right there folks!
~Ddecs Oompa Loompa dance! Oh My Gosh, you have to see it.......
~Getting a tour of the THP tour van. Pretty sweet in there!
~I got my first THP T-shirt!!! WooHoo!!! I feel all official inside!!!

A couple of lowlights:
~Bret's wallet was stolen :( Sad but true. He's been going nuts trying to get everything canceled and/or replaced today! In the meantime, at home, he has misplaced his Social Security card, phone charger and his sunglasses...and it's only 2:00!!!!!
~This morning I woke up and there was no hot breakfast buffet and my clubs weren't waiting for me on a cart! Did someone forget to give my kids the memo?? :confused2:

Can't wait 'til next year....

Awesome writeup MG4L. Poor Bret, he (like me) is just lost without the lady. Was I supposed to give him back his wallet? :act-up:

Nice write up Mrs g4l. It was fun sharing a villa with you. I must say you rocked the Willy Wonka theme. I think most everyone enjoyed it. I know JB did when he saw that bowl full of candy. DDXU is still waiting to see that oompa loompa dance, perhaps at the next outing. Sorry to hear that Brett's wallet went missing. I know Jenn had a blast teeing it up with you, she asked me yesterday when we are driving down to see you again

Both Rhino and Mward were sitting across from my GF and I and made me feel welcome from the time we shook hands. The night carried on and I got more and more comfortable talking with everyone.

You and her were both a pleasure to sit with Thursday night. I look forward to seeing you two at the outing next year!

Sat PM part two- After being totally exhausted and ready for some R and R ddxu, mward, and playdough rolled by ready for hole 37-45. How can a hacker say no to that? None of my rounds this weekend were particularly pretty but this was down right ugly. I think I had two pars and the rest were bogeys or others. All three guys were a blast to play with though and I’m glad I was able to hang with them for a few holes. Mward also talks trash with the best of them and has the game to back it up. Ddxu is also a stud and I look forward to playing with him again sometime.

Haha it was a blast playing with you man. That entire group was so much fun, I was bummed we were running out of daylight and energy and couldn't keep going.

Nice write up MG4L.. By the way, your villas' bubblegum vodka drink was awesome!

Nice write up MG4L.. By the way, your villas' bubblegum vodka drink was awesome!

yeah it was. I had her make a test batch for me just to make sure she had it perfected haha

I cant believe that people have kind words to say about me in here. Thanks to everyone, I do just enjoy having a good time and I am glad that you all see past my humor and realize that I am just there to hang out with friends over some drinks and golf.

I will say that I enjoyed meeting the newbies this year. I think we had a great group this year and I hope that many of you make it to next years outing. I do think I made some more friends for life this past weekend. I also learned that asians really do hang out in packs. They are like their own wolfpack.

Nerfny, thank you for allowing me to make fun of your husband.

jake, always makes some sort of memory

SW, might have made me laugh the hardest at 8 a.m. I have ever laughed.

Hawk learned that I can fall asleep mid-sentence

Moira fell in love

Ary was a blast to golf with, he is a sandbagger

Tina, I miss you...every time I grab a club I will think of you with my new grips

grant should never be given a golf cart with a horn

Poor SethO and the wedge contest

Deano, glad we got some rounds in together, you are fun to glf with and like a brother

Dirtydawg, I knew if I wanted ot play 100 holes that day I had someone to play with, glad I could get you hammered on Thursday night

RXGus- A-F-R-I-C-A...and....can you send Biggsy back to us?

Wareagle- I am stoked you will be at TMC 2.0. You are one hell of a dude and a joy to play golf with

tadashi....FREDDIE KONG!!! man, I had some good times with you bro. I look forward to spending time with you in August

Marco- Playdough...one hell of a good ball striker, glad we got a round in

JB- thanks for all the ribbings, glad I could make the #4 on the New Course so memorable for you

GG- you are such a hard worker and you do such an incredible job, thanks for all you do

Bear4ever, you are one great guy and always had a smile on your face. I hope to see you again at another outing.

SMG- every time I see you its like its only been a week.

Looper- glad we could get a round in together and I hope you enjoyed your first outing

Mward- get your kitchen cleaned and pull those pants down a little bit

Ripper and badass- good luck on your future putter purchase. pretty awesome you came with the whole family.....JORGE!!!!

Belbs and Flashy - some of the funniest dinner conversation ever on thursday night

Cookie- a little reserved, we need to work on that. You looked cute in your blouse. Tell your wife she can go for a ride on the Chariot anytime

Yorkem- your wife is much cooler than you. Glad we got to hang out, dont whiteknuckle someone over some liquor

Vman- Meatballs....nuff said

AD- good to see you my friend, maybe one day we will get you wild.

hanks, glad we had you all weekend, wish we could have golfed. Glad you got yours on Sunday

Fildini- doodooo will always be the man

kmac- thanks for the BLL....glad you didnt take my joking to heart!

Shark- damn...you drink more than I do

Degoins- you sure are loud when your drunk, and apparently you just fall alseep where ever the hell you please.

vince, buck, Mike, big Lee.....you boys need to branch out next year, this love fest cant last forever.

Bullfrog- less drinks = more golf

sighman...buy more raffle tickets next year.

Ole Grey and KB- as always its a pleasure to see you! your like family to me

I know I have missed some people and I will add more as I get time. as well as a re-cap. Just some random thoughts.

I also learned that some of you have your THP personality and must leave it at home behind your computer screen...haha, I kid of course.

Good stuff Andrew. Your #4 New Course tee shots will forever be my favorite of any outing ever.

Good stuff Andrew. Your #4 New Course tee shots will forever be my favorite of any outing ever.

dude, it was so embarrasing and I didnt even care. in 2 rounds, I played that stupid hole 8 over.

great up and in from both you and MikeT, told you he would flop it up there for the win...Mike 2.0 FTW

I guess I'll have to give you all a rematch next year now that I know how to play this game :beauty:

Back