Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

TC, you are right. Duke and Ellie FTW. In fact, Ellie already found Cookie.

Spoiler

That's the best treatment he got in Florida. LMFAO!!!

I didn't think anyone could confuse Thainer for Cookie. Guess Ellie just made that happen.

I didn't think anyone could confuse Thainer for Cookie. Guess Ellie just made that happen.

That was a pig ddec. This is a dog. Get it straight.

Ouch.....letting your dog do that to me. Not cool, not cool at all. Not sure I will ever be the same.

I need some Samuel L Jackson mother f'ing backup in this place.

Ouch.....letting your dog do that to me. Not cool, not cool at all. Not sure I will ever be the same.

I have been in here bro...but my shovel isnt big enough to fill the holes your digging.

Here you go One-T:

bulldozer_1024_x_768.jpg

does anyone know the actual #? Ive heard 3, then Ive heard 3 drinks before he left GC....and I forgot to ask him

I dunno but it was so bad coming out one end just wasnt enough... lol :alien:

trying to figure out who is creepier now, JR or DHJ...

don't forget bullfrog dean!

I'm going to go with Seth after his comment this weekend.

I think THP has the advantage right now. It came down to who the better bad players were last year and I think we showed that we can hang with anybody. Hell, Team Hackers #3 guy could hardly hang with Hawk and I'm pretty positive Hanks would have made him his biotch too.

Edit to say: no offense when I say bad players. It's all relative.

You really think One-T could hardly hang with you? Tell the bartender I'll have what you're having

And I worked yorkem. It doesn't look good for team hackers.

You worked me??? I don't even know what I shot that round, and it was admittedly bad because I don't remember hitting a more than a cople of solid iron shots that entire round. But worked me, I don't think so, and that was as bad as I can play.

Was that Young and the Restless playing in the background? Wonder if Jill is still a bad girl.........

I have been in here bro...but my shovel isnt big enough to fill the holes your digging.

LMAO....oops. Josh got me with the long winded post. I had nothing for that.

Wow this thread is by far the best one on THP.. Minus the picture of the foot

Sent from my iPhone

I'm going to go with Seth after his comment this weekend.

You really think One-T could hardly hang with you? Tell the bartender I'll have what you're having

You worked me??? I don't even know what I shot that round, and it was admittedly bad because I don't remember hitting a more than a cople of solid iron shots that entire round. But worked me, I don't think so, and that was as bad as I can play.

Your memory is almost as bad as cookies. Worked.

WTH? I am doomed....

Chunky already ditched me calling me a THP supporter, Yorkem is talking about how bad I am behind my back. TNolan laughs at everyones jokes about me. Anyone else? :at-wits-end:

Hands shaking, knuckles white, heartbeat racing......time I step back.

reverse psychology psych-out. they'll never see if coming...

I think THP has the advantage right now. It came down to who the better bad players were last year and I think we showed that we can hang with anybody. Hell, Team Hackers #3 guy could hardly hang with Hawk and I'm pretty positive Hanks would have made him his biotch too.

Edit to say: no offense when I say bad players. It's all relative.

Who is Team Hackers #3?

Mass email has been sent out to Team Hackers. Strategy time!!

Yea it was cookie but it wasn't really a literal thing.

Posted via taptalk

Ummm....I did not get the email. Is it because I am a staffer now? :confused2:

Probably just because you're not good enough to qualify for an email! They saw your swing at the outing and... the rest is history! ;)

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Probably just because you're not good enough to qualify for an email! They saw your swing at the outing and... the rest is history! ;)

WTH?!?! They saw it well before the outing, I am a star on the youtubes. Thought you were a Hackers supporter? What gives?

WTH?!?! They saw it well before the outing, I am a star on the youtubes. Thought you were a Hackers supporter? What gives?

Ah. "the yutubes" an expression used by the elderlies... ;)

Couldn't resist to take a cheap shot on you buddy :D

Ummm....I did not get the email. Is it because I am a staffer now? :confused2:

We are voting now if you can be trusted

Back