Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

You guys are so easy and sensitive. Like an Irish woman I reckon.

Man I have to rep you for that NICE dig....

The way I see it is there is a good chance of me a Tnolan or IN being teamed together. I'm more interested in finding out who is gonna take me on. Hawk has already said he has no intentions of being anywhere near me on or off the course but I wanna know who has the stones to call me out.

I'll tip my hat to Smalls and TBT whom I hoped to be paired against on Sunday but with it now being an open draw i'm not sure will that happen. although I really hope it does as it would lead to an epic battle. I think all 3 captains need to make this happen.
I'd still like to see that, except for one thing. We're all Callaway and that would really look matchy-matchy! I know it's a blind draw, but it would be cool if we could set up the singles matches to be one of each sponsor in a group, if possible. (I know the way it's distributed, that it is impossible to do it for more than 5 of the groups, just talking out loud).

I'd still like to see that, except for one thing. We're all Callaway and that would really look matchy-matchy! I know it's a blind draw, but it would be cool if we could set up the singles matches to be one of each sponsor in a group, if possible. (I know the way it's distributed, that it is impossible to do it for more than 5 of the groups, just talking out loud).

Some of this may depend on what the companies want as well. There was an all-Callaway matchup last year.

I know this is thrash talk and we really shouldn't be discussing it here but if we don't come up against each other in the singles (where I would kick both you guys a**es) I propose we play each other in a pre MC round in matchplay

Some of this may depend on what the companies want as well. There was an all-Callaway matchup last year.
I doubt it, since the companies are all for a blind draw.

Can we get back to the trash talk already? Sheesh.

I know this is thrash talk and we really shouldn't be discussing it here but if we don't come up against each other in the singles (where I would kick both you guys a**es) I propose we play each other in a pre MC round in matchplay
If there's time. I won't be in until Thursday around noon.

Can we get back to the trash talk already? Sheesh.

Shut up you, less you of your one liners, cos lets be honest thats all the team your supporting are good for..... one liners

Based on history, since JRod is not here, that would be One-Tizzle. Unless you count Cookie whiffing.

Hold on now...yes i duffed it...but to be fair, i didnt pull a 3 wood out of the bag to be conservative and then proceed to duff it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Shut up you, less you of your one liners, cos lets be honest thats all the team your supporting are good for..... one liners

This coming from a guy who apparently can't spell or type with proper grammar. I'll take that one with a grain of salt. Get back to your tea cozies and Guinness. Oh wait, I suppose you'd call that Morgan Cup Prep.

This coming from a guy who apparently can't spell or type with proper grammar. I'll take that one with a grain of salt. Get back to your tea cozies and Guinness. Oh wait, I suppose you'd call that Morgan Cup Prep.

Kelly can see his competition. We figure that is all the prep we need

It's 3am here in the beautiful green isle. Ya I can't spell or use proper grammar but i'm averaging the Razr Fit over 310 yards at the moment and leaving the 60` forged wedge withing 6-8 feet EVERY TIME. Hum grammer ain't so important now is it..........

It's 3am here in the beautiful green isle. Ya I can't spell or use proper grammar but i'm averaging the Razr Fit over 310 yards at the moment and leaving the 60` forged wedge withing 6-8 feet EVERY TIME. Hum grammer ain't so important now is it..........

You sound like INgolfer...until you get in front of people and drive it 310 yards and wow with your short game, you are just another internet golfer with big dreams. Sorry that those dreams will be dashed come July.

My lineup is done and i cannot wait to see who I get to play. I have some predictions.
DeanDec will partner with Amol or biggsy because he wouldnt dare do anything different.
Chunky will go with One-T or Cookie.
One of those squads will at least have fun on the course.
My team will be far different than all of that.

Guess you are screwed on holes that are not 320 yards which as I look at the scorecard is... most of them. A 310 yard drive don't mean :poop: if the hole is 160 yards. And dropping a 60* wedge 6-8 every time don't mean :poop: if you already lost the hole by the time you get to the distance to use it or you can't sink the 6-8 foot putt. Grammar and spelling will be important, when you are writing about how you flew so far just to lose all your matches cause all you had was a 310 yard driver and a wicked wedge.

You sound like INgolfer...until you get in front of people and drive it 310 yards and wow with your short game, you are just another internet golfer with big dreams. Sorry that those dreams will be dashed come July.

I only wish I was an internet golfer cos those guys can hit it long........ hehe

My lineup is done and i cannot wait to see who I get to play. I have some predictions.
DeanDec will partner with Amol or biggsy because he wouldnt dare do anything different.
Chunky will go with One-T or Cookie.
One of those squads will at least have fun on the course.
My team will be far different than all of that.

LOL I won't confirm any of that!!

JB probably won't miss with a terrible duck hook on the 18th hole. That only happened because I put an announcers curse on him by quietly saying to Fildini, "this hole sets up perfectly for JB's cut. It's not like he's gonna snap it into the wat... *thwak* oh God I just jinxed him."

I'll be happy to tee it up with any of my teammates that my captain sees fit, that's what us whatnots do.

FIFY for accuracy.

It's hard to call a 285lb guy a havenot, unless the question is "have you done any situps lately"

I am happy to be overlooked, that I'll just make victory even sweeter.

11.5 - 4.5. It's a standard of excellence by which all others are measured. Team Paradise, a winning tradition.

Back