Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Good-good will only apply in bunkers.

Yes. Saves you from a double-digit hole.

I take it you have never seen a tofu meltdown, eh? I agree with you though, I will gladly go out first but it would be awesome to stand around the tee watching everyone else go out as well. JB just hopes there is no water to the left - he apparently has performance issues in front of a crowd last time I saw.

Call me letterman for being late, but didn't he still win that hole and beat you guys?

Yes. Saves you from a double-digit hole.

nah dude I use the CSS, Cookie scoring system. I take 7 shots out of the bunker, pick up and just call it a 6.

Call me letterman for being late, but didn't he still win that hole and beat you guys?

No, it was a push to leave the match AS.

nah dude I use the CSS, Cookie scoring system. I take 7 shots out of the bunker, pick up and just call it a 6.

LMAO - thank goodness I got that sorted out on Sunday. Think I would have shot 110 on Sunday but my counter ran out of batteries (true story). Just like Team Hackers from last year, I have nowhere to go but up!

LMAO - thank goodness I got that sorted out on Sunday. Think I would have shot 110 on Sunday but my counter ran out of batteries (true story). Just like Team Hackers from last year, I have nowhere to go but up!

I will admit, it was pretty awesome watching you go HAM on that bunker. By time you were done even the rake looked at the destruction and thought "Oh hell no"

I think Yorkem needs a new nickname. As Cookie has stolen his knuckler gimmick, I searched high and low.

Picker, wedge man, finger hook all worked well for his ability at 23 seconds to pick the underwear out of his rear so well
But that is just not good enough.
Then it hit me. We shall call him POCKET!
No, not because he has Chunky sitting in his pocket.
But because based on what I saw, and will see, the dude is in his own pocket on 3-5 holes every round.
So welcome to THP Pocket, nice to have you here.

I'm rolling at Finger Hook. Just don't shake his hand!

Welcome to THP, Pocket!

It's nice to be here. I seem to have a lot of nicknames, but I still like the White Knuckler. Maybe that's the problem, I owned it so it was no longer fun for you. OK, Pocket it is, but maybe it should be IMP as in In My Pocket. Just trying to help.

It's nice to be here. I seem to have a lot of nicknames, but I still like the White Knuckler. Maybe that's the problem, I owned it so it was no longer fun for you. OK, Pocket it is, but maybe it should be IMP as in In My Pocket. Just trying to help.

Sorry bud, did not mean to steal your nickname. It only happened once at the outing and I broke a phone instead of a keyboard. Don't think it will happen again so I am cool with you keeping the White Knuckler unless you prefer Pocket.

I think they get angry when we embrace and make it our own. Nothing can bring us down.

2012 Team Hackers - same name, better game.

Interesting slogan, though results don't really mesh well with the intended message.

Yeah, you caught us. We are the ones getting angry as Knuckler 2.0 and Pocket put up monsters in the presence of everybody after proclaiming things leading up to it. Based on what was seen out there, you are right, there were a few things that were pretty funny.
I believe we had a complete 0fer out of the two of you combined.

Interesting slogan, though results don't really mesh well with the intended message.

How do you figure when you don't know the results yet? The name will stick whether you like it or not.

Yeah, you caught us. We are the ones getting angry as Knuckler 2.0 and Pocket put up monsters in the presence of everybody after proclaiming things leading up to it. Based on what was seen out there, you are right, there were a few things that were pretty funny.

How do you figure? I was not 0fer against Hawk. Since you want to play that card, so can I.

Still, you and yorkem share that distinction. First two to ever take a Hawk beating. Shame.

Boy, how quickly you forgot Saturday.

Dude, speaking of forgetting, was it not you that said you are only as good as your last match? Right after Chunky beat me? You got worked like Yorkem at CiCi's pizza being told to leave.

You are 100% correct as usual JB. I did say I was good out of the sand, and flat out sucked in Florida. You are also right about the 0fer, assuming you are speaking only about going against team THP. Now lets see how many of your minion jump on your back instead of coming up with something original.

You are 100% correct as usual JB. I did say I was good out of the sand, and flat out sucked in Florida. You are also right about the 0fer, assuming you are speaking only about going against team THP. Now lets see how many of your minion jump on your back instead of coming up with something original.

Did you beat SW on Saturday? My guess would be yes but I didn't pay attention to your scores.

Dude, speaking of forgetting, was it not you that said you are only as good as your last match? Right after Chunky beat me? You got worked like Yorkem at CiCi's pizza being told to leave.

Oh jeebus dude. CiCi's Pizza...that is just nasty bro. Pick a chinese buffet or something, but I am from NY, and I will not eat CiCi's pizza.

Back