The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah you rent. Thats probably a good thing in this case

Yeah, we're not buying any time soon. Not around here anyway. We know way too many people that lost a lot of money on their "investment" post 2008. Scares me to death dude.

I think we have some sort of septic issue at home. Woke up this morning and a foul odor was coming out of the drain in the bathroom sink, then I went downstairs to do laundry and the odor was worse. I fear something is blocking or impeding the septic line.

We had this from our kitchen sink and eventually it stopped draining. Dude came out to look at it and the pipe was so clogged when he was cleaning it the pipe burst in the laundry room. Smelled like something died and someone rotten egg farted at the same time. I think the poor feller quit after he left our house. It was rank.

Yeah, we're not buying any time soon. Not around here anyway. We know way too many people that lost a lot of money on their "investment" post 2008. Scares me to death dude.

Dont you know though, real estate only goes UP they say

I think we have some sort of septic issue at home. Woke up this morning and a foul odor was coming out of the drain in the bathroom sink, then I went downstairs to do laundry and the odor was worse. I fear something is blocking or impeding the septic line.

TC turds are septic stopping????

We had this from our kitchen sink and eventually it stopped draining. Dude came out to look at it and the pipe was so clogged when he was cleaning it the pipe burst in the laundry room. Smelled like something died and someone rotten egg farted at the same time. I think the poor feller quit after he left our house. It was rank.

LOL....that's almost exactly what it smells like. More like a dead rotting mouse/rat or something.

I hear you dude. We are gonna lay low for awhile ourselves. Maybe move to Texas where you can buy a mansion for 300k.

LOL....that's almost exactly what it smells like. More like a dead rotting mouse/rat or something.

Rats are "providers". Maybe the little guy got stuck up in there while trying to get a birds eye view of what you offer.

Rats are "providers". Maybe the little guy got stuck up in there while trying to get a birds eye view of what you offer.

eff dude, that's disgusting, lol

I hear you dude. We are gonna lay low for awhile ourselves. Maybe move to Texas where you can buy a mansikn for 300k.

Do you want a manskin? Those are popular in TX. If its near Nate's course, its better. :D

Oh my gross!

Is there something out there better than Draino? I need to try anything to get through the holiday weekend.

Is there something out there better than Draino? I need to try anything to get through the holiday weekend.

Go to the hardware store and get one of these:

G_T_Water_Products_H34_Drain_King_Unclog_Hose_Attachment.jpg

Or, for smaller drains:

G_T_Water_Products_186_Drain_King_Unclog_Hose_Attachment.jpg

Hey TC.. Is there a drain in your bathroom floor?? I'd there is I would suggest pouring some water down in.. Otherwise draining for now

Sent from my iPhone

Smalls, does that use water to unclog?

Hey TC.. Is there a drain in your bathroom floor?? I'd there is I would suggest pouring some water down in.. Otherwise draining for now

Sent from my iPhone

What do you mean a drain in my bathroom floor? Like a locker room?

What do you mean a drain in my bathroom floor? Like a locker room?

Or like most commercial bathrooms and some older houses.. Just asking cuz if it sits long enough the trap in the drain dries out and releases the sewer gas..

Sent from my iPhone

Smalls, does that use water to unclog?

Yes, you hook it up to your hose. It builds a lot of pressure and pushes the crap through.

Or like most commercial bathrooms and some older houses.. Just asking cuz if it sits long enough the trap in the drain dries out and releases the sewer gas..

Sent from my iPhone

Got ya. I think I need to get on the roof and check the vents and make sure they're free and clear. We're not holding water anywhere, as in, all sinks are not holding any water whatsoever.

Feed that drain a couple chili dogs. That always unclogs me.

Kevin

First, are you on city sewer system or do you have a septic tank?

In either case it could be a clog... But if septic, could be the tank is full and needs draining.

Smalls that thing looks like a disaster waiting to happen. I would make such a mess with that.

Smalls that thing looks like a disaster waiting to happen. I would make such a mess with that.

It works! I've used both of them. They are awesome.

But yeah, check to make sure the U traps have water in them. And I pour water down the floor drains once a month. A bunch of hot water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back