What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy some Cally X Forged irons.

Again, LOL

Do they need to be bent upright?

I think they do. They are set at standard right now. I have thought about getting them bent 1* upright and 1* strong. That would give me a little bit more distance out of them. The grips could use a change out too. They aren't think that bad of shape, but I would like some NDMC.

Picked up a new wedge and a box of Srixon Q-Stars.

Got new Adidas ATV's in white, white silver and a new glove. The shoes are awesome fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know. I found a good deal on Craigslist and couldn't say no. I am still getting fit by Golf Tec on Wednesday. i20s might still be in the future. These are just fun to have in the garage.
which Golf Tec do you go too?

3 Footjoy gloves for the vacation trip to Minnesota.

That is what I thought. I couldn't say no and they are nice to have as an extra set around. I went out with the kid and wife today. We made it through 7 holes before we had to head home for dinner. I had some really great shots with them, but need to get on the range with them. I need some dialing in time.
I'm sure the guy that got those clubs stolen from him thought you got a great deal too! LMAO

Another Golf hat, dang it's getting expensive haha I also just bought a fellow THPers Mashie 3 hybrid. . .YAY! Note the cobra and the taylormade rescue I bought yesterday too. . . damn expensive weekend!

7324411266_c171cac7a3.jpg

7324410768_99948ae8a5.jpg

7324409768_c9a0649033.jpg

Note the subtle product placement. . .

Smokin hot deal Grant! Did you at least cuddle with the guy after?

--
Tapatalk2

Smokin hot deal Grant! Did you at least cuddle with the guy after?

--
Tapatalk2

Yep, it was nice.

A......gasp.....OEM putter.

Odyssey #6 at my preferred 68* lie (2* flat from standard for the odyssey's) for 90.00 to my door in a steal.

I'm a bit stunned at myself. I shall cut it down to 33", slap on an Iomic Mid, and add 12g of lead tape to the sole. I shall indeed. Worst case I can quickly get what I have in it back should the experiment go awry. I'm just drawn to the this model for some strange reason.

Odyssey #6 at my preferred 68* lie (2* flat from standard for the odyssey's) for 90.00 to my door in a steal.

I'm a bit stunned at myself. I shall cut it down to 33", slap on an Iomic Mid, and add 12g of lead tape to the sole. I shall indeed. Worst case I can quickly get what I have in it back should the experiment go awry. I'm just drawn to the this model for some strange reason.

You will have a spider ghost in your bag within a month.

Tapin for bird

Tapin for bird

I would literally quit the game before that happened. Literally.

I don't even know who you are anymore

Tapin for bird

I would literally quit the game before that happened. Literally.

lmao. Im pretty sure you might have said that about an Odyssey too. hehehehe

lmao. Im pretty sure you might have said that about an Odyssey too. hehehehe

About the backstrykes I know I did! lol

I'm just shocked an OEM came out with a wide-flange flow-neck combo, usually they are all plumber's necks...and while I love the look of the plumber's necks, they do baaaaaaad things to my putting game.

We shall see after I leave this demo day. New wedges? New irons? Nothing at all? Who knows.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

just ordered a seemore si2 !

Iomic Mid in Black.

Also snagged 2 dozen RX's and 1 dozen S's for the trip to Austin next week. I don't plan on NEEDING them all, but better safe than sorry. LOL

About the backstrykes I know I did! lol

I'm just shocked an OEM came out with a wide-flange flow-neck combo, usually they are all plumber's necks...and while I love the look of the plumber's necks, they do baaaaaaad things to my putting game.

I just rolled this #6 today and wow I see why you like it.

I just rolled this #6 today and wow I see why you like it.

Just seems such a solid overall package. Wider but not overly chunky, and I love me some flow neck.

Just seems such a solid overall package. Wider but not overly chunky, and I love me some flow neck.

I won't lie it was pretty good. Not sure I've ever tried the flow neck before but I liked it. Like you say it's wide sort of like the tour black #1 wide almost which I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back