Sweet tea

st. arnolds summer pills

Sippin on some grey goose

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Cuppa Joe !

Orange juice and Mountain Dew......I call it a Dewmosa

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Orange juice and Mountain Dew......I call it a Dewmosa

Now that actually sounds pretty good, better than this brew of joe from the hotel room!

Hawk has me hooked on these Beerita's. Love these things.

I'm about ready for a glass of peach wine to celebrate Tigger's victory er not :angry:

I'm about ready for a glass of peach wine to celebrate Tigger's victory er not :angry:

Nah, you need to drink some of this stuff for your tournament coming up.

Tiger_Energy_Drink_cans.jpg

Some IPA from a Local Brewery. I love this stuff.

Indeed it is. The FIL is an Old Style freak, but left a few out of the case I bought him. Score!

Hawk has me hooked on these Beerita's. Love these things.

lol I just saw this. I worked some beeritas on Saturday night. I was humming and playing kickball in the street with no shoes on.

99 cent can of Arizona iced tea

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

lol I just saw this. I worked some beeritas on Saturday night. I was humming and playing kickball in the street with no shoes on.
Those things can be dangerous.

My buddy makes them better than I do. He uses frozen limeade concentrate. Liquor and salt are two of my favorite things on this earth.

My buddy makes them better than I do. He uses frozen limeade concentrate. Liquor and salt are two of my favorite things on this earth.
I used the MinuteMaid frozen concentrate, tequila and corona. I have since had them every night since Friday.

See, you have style in your beerita. I need to do it right the next time. Take it to the next level!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back