Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now im pondering that awesome Mathews hat once it goes on sale.... and a GOLO BELLY PUTTER! don't tell KMOD. seriously might try the belly thing if my betti CS experiment doesn't produce the results i am looking for. or might carry 2 putters. lag putter and belly for short putts.

Get out! Dude they have a standard Golo at GG in Newark with your name all over it. 35" too

i actually have messed with a very cheap belly for fun last year and i actually drained a lot more putts inside 15'. but my lag putting wasn't that good. i do have room for 2 putters in my bag. i think it might be fun but i will wait a bit to see how i make out with the 3 putters im getting this month before dropping another $350 on a Belly experiment.

What you said in your prior post, is exactly kind of what I though yesterday as I was playing with it. For close putts, I would love the long putter, it just set up well and there wasn't any of the fidgety hands with me. But I just couldn't get the feel of it the further away I went. I would have to spend a LOT of time with it.

i actually have messed with a very cheap belly for fun last year and i actually drained a lot more putts inside 15'. but my lag putting wasn't that good. i do have room for 2 putters in my bag. i think it might be fun but i will wait a bit to see how i make out with the 3 putters im getting this month before dropping another $350 on a Belly experiment.

Man you are crazy! And also, you are the only guy who does not need a reason to carry two putters in your bag

Whats cheap to you for putters? Sub 300?

Man you are crazy! And also, you are the only guy who does not need a reason to carry two putters in your bag

i carry 2 a lot now as it is. they get all dusty if they just sit on the rack all the time. usually play with one for 9 and use the other one on the back unless im putting bad then i switch up sooner.

i carry 2 a lot now as it is. they get all dusty if they just sit on the rack all the time. usually play with one for 9 and use the other one on the back unless im putting bad then i switch up sooner.

I love it!! I need to carry two golf bags do I can switch if im doing bad and blame it on the clubs!! Jk jk I would probably do that too if I had all those nice putters just sitting there all nice in their own little custom made rack!

Yeah pretty sure it was stiff.. I didn't even glance at the tag, sorry.

hmm, Ive gotten recent coupons from Dicks, wonder if a galaxy one I can use on equipment is on the way

hmm, Ive gotten recent coupons from Dicks, wonder if a galaxy one I can use on equipment is on the way

you know you want the i20 just go get it deano! youll hit it as far as me i promise.

You might be able to convince them to take Dick's coupons.. They are basically the same store now haha

you know you want the i20 just go get it deano! youll hit it as far as me i promise.

oh I never doubted that, you've seen my game, im a big hitter as long as its not with an iron from the fairway lol

Pretty sure discounts or coupons cannot be applied to Ping Equipment.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Pretty sure discounts or coupons cannot be applied to Ping Equipment.

Tap Tap Taparoo

should be able to for used clubs though right?

should be able to for used clubs though right?

I have never seen anything used in LH Ping so I couldnt tell you. Being LH sucks always.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Went to Edwin Watts for lunch and rolled a few putters.

Loved the TaylorMade Manta 35" center shaft and Seemore Si5.

Thought I had my heart set on TaylorMade but that Seemore made my decision much more interesting. Anyone with have Anh luck with either?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Went to Edwin Watts for lunch and rolled a few putters.

Loved the TaylorMade Manta 35" center shaft and Seemore Si5.

Thought I had my heart set on TaylorMade but that Seemore made my decision much more interesting. Anyone with have Anh luck with either?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

While I haven't rolled the Si5, I really gotta rep SeeMore - the RST Technology just flat out works for alignment. I just didn't enjoy the insert in my past Ghost Spider, which is similar to the one in the Manta. Just felt a bit too soft for me. Couldn't gauge my distance control as accurately as my SeeMore.

While I haven't rolled the Si5, I really gotta rep SeeMore - the RST Technology just flat out works for alignment. I just didn't enjoy the insert in my past Ghost Spider, which is similar to the one in the Manta. Just felt a bit too soft for me. Couldn't gauge my distance control as accurately as my SeeMore.

It was my first time rolling the Seemore and really like the RST aid. Feel were great with both in their own way. I maybe partial to an insert as the 2ball I currently game.

Sent the from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

It was my first time rolling the Seemore and really like the RST aid. Feel were great with both in their own way. I maybe partial to an insert as the 2ball I currently game.

Sent the from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

It really depends upon what you think will help you the most in getting the ball in the hole.

Now that I'm here and have gotten paid....custom fit 588 CB irons. Maybe MB/CB combo set if I hit them well.

I kinda like the FL line. I hear they are pretty long.

Sorry for late response but yeah the FL line is beastly. I have one sitting in the garage. Love the club

Super ponder mode for a new driver to replace the diablo octane tour driver. Hmmmm Cleveland classic or the razr series, heck lets throw that r11s in there too

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Super ponder mode for a new driver to replace the diablo octane tour driver. Hmmmm Cleveland classic or the razr series, heck lets throw that r11s in there too

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Dude the Fit has really transformed my tee game. So straight! It should definitely be a part of anyones ponder.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back