Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww, what cute support for the kid. He loafed his pants something fierce yesterday

Which is why I'm no longer pondering the Golo. I don't want to 4 putt in front of tiger.

Can't stop pondering the turdleist AP2 6i I demoed on the range yesterday. Not turdy at all actually. Pretty darn sweet.

So after finally filling in the gaps in my bag, it's time to adjust a little. The next purchase will be new wedges, then a new 3 wood. I like my 3 wood, but it's time to go.

Which is why I'm no longer pondering the Golo. I don't want to 4 putt in front of tiger.

That is a circle T GoLo. The OTR GoLos would have had 50 putts yesterday

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Driver -Check
Hybrids - Check
Irons - Check
Wedges - NOT CHECK
Putter - Check

Hmm.. what do I need next?

Driver -Check
Hybrids - Check
Irons - Check
Wedges - NOT CHECK
Putter - Check

Hmm.. what do I need next?

You need some ALL TERRAIN VERSATILITY in your life!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Either that, or some wedges that would SCOR very well from anywhere around the green.

Either that, or some wedges that would SCOR very well from anywhere around the green.

Im picking up what you fellas are putting down.. But my wallet's not

Seems to be 3 588's in the MP for a sweet price.

Seems to be 3 588's in the MP for a sweet price.

A pm has been set.. the clubs are on full ponder. I am not sure on the angles yet though

I'm pondering wedges again. I originally had a fitting set up with the local SCOR rep but I have book money I need to use and the course I work at doesn't sell them. ATV's? 588's? J40's?

Would it be a fashion faux pas to peel the rubberized Nike check off of my Tech Pants so I would be able to wear them with some other brands of shirts and shoes without feeling all mish mashed? This is pant pondering on pants I already own.

Would it be a fashion faux pas to peel the rubberized Nike check off of my Tech Pants so I would be able to wear them with some other brands of shirts and shoes without feeling all mish mashed? This is pant pondering on pants I already own.

Unless you were getting paid by a sponsor to wear a cetain polo and/or other gear, I would say rep it all! Show some love

You're almost there man.. VR Pro wedges!!
You owe these shot. I love my Vr pro with the dual sole technology. I put them up against the ATVs and the feel was so much better to me, plus I love the finish.

You owe these shot. I love my Vr pro with the dual sole technology. I put them up against the ATVs and the feel was so much better to me, plus I love the finish.

Yeah I have by no means ruled them out!! :)

Unless you were getting paid by a sponsor to wear a cetain polo and/or other gear, I would say rep it all! Show some love

I dunno. Ever since I've been old enough to dress myself I've been into wearing the same brand throughout if logos are involved. If no logos then it's all good. I'm probably gonna do it just cause it bugs me. Just wondering the varying opinions on it.

I think I'm going to have my spare PX 6.0 shaft (for a 4 wood) put in my Razr Hawk 5 wood because the shaft in that thing is way too whippy for me. I wonder how that'll work.

I dunno. Ever since I've been old enough to dress myself I've been into wearing the same brand throughout if logos are involved. If no logos then it's all good. I'm probably gonna do it just cause it bugs me. Just wondering the varying opinions on it.

Sounds like you won't admit to a little OCD..

Than again I am probably not the best for picking out outfits because as long as there is at least one color (or one similiar color :]) between the shirt/socks/hat/and/or/pants, I'm good to go!

How far do you take it? Shoes , socks, hat, belt too? Or just shorts, shirt and hat type of thing? I'll do this to a certain degree and depending on visible the logos are.

How far do you take it? Shoes , socks, hat, belt too? Or just shorts, shirt and hat type of thing? I'll do this to a certain degree and depending on visible the logos are.

Let's put it this way. I've backed myself into an all Puma closet. Want to work my way out with a little Adidas/Nike apparel, but it's just way harder to mat match them nicely. But yes, I'm usually a walking billboard...

I'm pondering these

i-black.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back