Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is too close and its been too long since Manu or Parker have hit a big shot, I don't like it.

Game over. I wouldn't mind seeing a Lebron vs Durant final.

I don't think Scott Brooks drew up that play with Perkins taking a jump shot. lol

OKC vs Celtics finals?

Ballgame. WTG, Thunder.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Big Perk!

Holy crap! Oklahoma City with a pro team in a championship, this is so insane for this state!

Game over. I wouldn't mind seeing a Lebron vs Durant final.

I believe you're right. But I can't see the Heat winning. Big 3 vs Big 3? Westbrook, Harden, Durant vs Rondo, Pierce, Garnett? Could be good.

Ginobli with only 10 points. THAT is huge.

Wow. This is crazy. That place has got to be STUPID LOUD right now.

OKC vs Celtics finals?

The Celtics are playing with a greater sense of urgency, that's for sure. Spoelstra is out of his depth.

Great work to OKC! Well deserved. I haven't seen this much passion in a team in awhile!

Woooooohooooooo!

Congratulations to Oklahoma City. I hope that the Celtics can celebrate like this tomorrow night.

Not to be a nitpicker, but Durant just traveled.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Big Perk!

Holy crap! Oklahoma City with a pro team in a championship, this is so insane for this state!

meanwhile, in seattle...

funny-animal-gifs-animal-gifs-how-could-you.gif

Great game by OKC! I love it! Lets get the Celtics in and make it an awesome Finals!

I could watch this over and over from last night. I love the stare into the camera. Also, "BOO BOO GO TO BED!" is classic.

[video=youtube;R2PGX-kJkKc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2PGX-kJkKc[/video]

I would put that right up there with, anything is possibllllllllle!!!!!'!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Crazy. The Spurs actually lost. I wouldn't believe it had I not seen it. Thunder up!

Congrats Durant and the Thunder. He's a class act and hope they beat the hell out of the heat.....oh wait.

Crazy. The Spurs actually lost. I wouldn't believe it had I not seen it. Thunder up!

Hey, keep your butt on your Miami bandwagon sir. :angel:

Congrats Durant and the Thunder. He's a class act and hope they beat the hell out of the heat.....oh wait.

I lol'd at that one

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

"@jadande Derek Fisher's the only player not wearing the conference championship cap & t-shirt. #beenthere"

Hey, keep your butt on your Miami bandwagon sir. :angel:

Hey, I'm a Nets fan through and through. Besides, they'd have swept either of those teams so it's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back