What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, waiting for you to drop the 'big one' on here later.....

That's not even my big purchase for the week. Lol. I seriously have a problem.

told you that you'd like the Dri-Tac dude!!!!

Oh forgot yesterday that I regripped my Classic with a Dri-Tac midsize. Feels much better than the Lamkin I had on there.

told you that you'd like the Dri-Tac dude!!!!

It's been only 9 holes in, but I do feel like my hand is much more comfy and relaxed with it. I pull hooked a drive with this on yesterday. I never pull hook my driver.

Just scored a nice deal on Etonic golf gloves ($3.33 per glove) and Srixon Z-Stars (white) at $28 per dozen.

I'm not too particular on the brand of golf glove I use but have had great results with the Etonics.

I swear by the Z-Stars. Fantastic off the tee, great distance, cuts through wind, has great spin for the short game shots, and feels fantastic off the putter.

Last edited:
I like 'em, I need to get a pair as well.

Just walked 4 holes chip and putt in them switching out to test the zarma spikes now. Very comfy and also have CHAMP spikes in them. I'll write a quick review when I'm done later in the free thread.

4 new faceplates for my wedges.

2 alignment sticks from Home Depot (1.99 each), then walked next door to Golf Town. Found a J. Lindeberg pair of shorts on sale for 60% off and an adidas pair of shorts on sale for 50% off in my size. Very pleased with today's purchases!

Finally had my new Credit Card come in, so I could get it activated and send payment to c_ault for my new-to-me bronze SeeMore FGP.

Super excited to finally pull the trigger on this... Hope Visa doesn't kill my card again.... (last week they cancelled my card due to fraudulent PayPal usage with my CC, then I get me new card, and the first thing I do is create a PayPal account and send money LOL)

Re Gripped my fairway wood and hybrid with Winn Dri-Tac Dark Gray Oversize Grip to match driver

Bought a two pack of Callaway Warbird gloves, 15 bucks.

Today I bought:
UST Proforce V2 for my Hybrid
SeeMore Headcover in gold

Speaking of buying stuff today I absolutely have to buy a putter just to fit this today it looks gorgeous!

nice I bet that's sick!

Yeah waiting for them in the mail. The headcover is for my second SeeMore FGP. Which is also new and will get it back soon from Vibrant Golf.

"Godfather" (golf headquarters) made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Lol.
Getting R11 irons

Sent from my DROID X2

"Godfather" (golf headquarters) made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Lol.
Getting R11 irons

Sent from my DROID X2

Awesome buy Bulldog! Make sure you update the R11 thread interested in how these work out for you! What shafts did you get?

It really helped playing with you & watching your game. Also took to heart what ya said.. comparing 2.0s & R11s. Got the KBS steel in reg. 1 1/2 flat. Only $280 total after trade

Sent from my DROID X2

f57b2602.jpg

It really helped playing with you & watching your game. Also took to heart what ya said.. comparing 2.0s & R11s. Got the KBS steel in reg. 1 1/2 flat. Only $280 total after trade

Sent from my DROID X2

Thanks bro, glad I could help. That should be a great shaft for you. And a steal for that price!

Should specified, just the 90s for shaft..cause I'm an old man & dont swing like I use to, on & off the course. :p

Sent from my DROID X2

Should specified, just the 90s for shaft..cause I'm an old man & dont swing like I use to, on & off the course. :p

Sent from my DROID X2

That's what I've been gaming since I got them! Great shafts but I'm going a little heavier. See how that works out for me. Congrats again I think youre gonna love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back