Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you Brandon Bass!

It's over. And Spolestra will get replaced as head coach.

The Bass trade worked out nicely for Boston, lol

Another stupid pass by Wade. If Spolestra doesn't bench Wade by now, then he deserves to be replaced as head coach by Pat Riley.
Wade is playing a solid game.

And that's a technical foul against any other ball player on the planet.

Let it be known this is my favorite THP thread

And that's a technical foul against any other ball player on the planet.

Im really surprised with how they have called this series, that that was not called.

Horrible last possesion

The Bass trade worked out nicely for Boston, lol

That trade was a steal in the offseason, good riddance to Big Baby.

I'm shocked that the Celtics are ahead at the half with KG missing so much time in the first half. I'm still nervous, but hoping that a rested KG is the difference in the second half. Also, Watch ESPN online is a life-saver.

Im really surprised with how they have called this series, that that was not called.

Is Lebron still hanging on the rim? Seriously? Dude has great 1st half stats though. 93% of his points are from the free throw line though.

Wade is playing a solid game.

I don't think he is. He's half a step slower and unfocused to some degree. His getting a technical (along with Rondo) for jawing at Rondo during a Game 7 is undisciplined on his part. I expected better from a team leader like Wade.

If Spolestra doesn't put the ball in James hand in the 2nd half, this game could get ugly (for we Miami fans) fast.

That trade was a steal in the offseason, good riddance to Big Baby.

I'm shocked that the Celtics are ahead at the half with KG missing so much time in the first half. I'm still nervous, but hoping that a rested KG is the difference in the second half. Also, Watch ESPN online is a life-saver.

It's mostly due to the Heat's turnovers (10?) and the Celtics converting on them. Poor, lazy passes by Wade.

Secret footage of KG at halftime of this game:

I wonder if KG prefers a Bar-fight or War atmosphere more?

MIA down by 8. Only Lebron is playing with heart. The rest of MIA is playing uninspired at the moment.

James is playing some inspired BB at the moment. Great defense on James part.

This is possibly the first time in my entire life I have hated seeing Shane Battier make 3 pointers.

MIA down by 8. Only Lebron is playing with heart. The rest of MIA is playing uninspired at the moment.

Uh, Battier would disagree.

This is possibly the first time in my entire life I have hated seeing Shane Battier make 3 pointers.

As a Duke alum I can see you loving and hating this haha

These friggin refs, I swear

Lol!!! Sucks doesn't it? You should hate him.

Of course he would. Then I'd just show him his stats for the rest of the series LOL.

Have you even watched the series? Or do you really think Battier is terrible because he's not putting up 20/10 a night? I'm just curious

Of course he would. Then I'd just show him his stats for the rest of the series LOL.

Well, it's game 7. The rest of the series doesn't matter at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back