Odyssey Putters 2012

Could Jesus be called the real TW though?

Lol @ this.

LMAO @ the last page of this thread.

So, I am really liking the MX insert, pure awesome.

Got a chance to roll a few putts today with the 2 ball today and I love it. Can't wait to roll some putts on the beautiful greens at True Blue and Caledonia

metal-x-2-ball-1.png

Not really on topic of anything in particular, just thought I'd share the headweight of the #6...

43d9c2eb-4881-f9ea.jpg

They advertise 343g's for the #6 head, IMO it being only 1g off at 344g for a mass produced OEM is pretty damn spot on and impressive.

I cant wait to get the reshaft done now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting that Jman, I've often wondered how close the weights were on some putters to what is advertised.

Thanks for posting that Jman, I've often wondered how close the weights were on some putters to what is advertised.

Just too bad its a TURRIBLE cell phone pic! lol

Pertty impressive tolerance IMO.

If Ted Williams were alive, he'd roll a MX #7

Funny stuff guys. Keep it up!!! none of you guys liking the Protype #9?? I played around with one at golfsmith yesterday, and really liked the weight and feel off of the face. I lot more feel off the face than the White Hote XG #9 I have. Too bad my wife was with me or would have pulled the trigger then and there.

Funny stuff guys. Keep it up!!! none of you guys liking the Protype #9?? I played around with one at golfsmith yesterday, and really liked the weight and feel off of the face. I lot more feel off the face than the White Hote XG #9 I have. Too bad my wife was with me or would have pulled the trigger then and there.

I really liked the #9. It was one of my favorites. My only issue with it is sometimes I can get a little inside on my takeaway with it. Not a good thing on 5 footers

I love #9's in general, but couldn't hit a ocean sized hole with them. the look so purdy but alas I cannot putt well with them.

What in the name of the hot list went on in here today...

Anyway I rolled that Metal X #6 today and damn its a good putter. Tom Watson would love that thing.

Anyway I rolled that Metal X #6 today and damn its a good putter. Tom Watson would love that thing.
there is NO doubt in my mind I will OEM a #7 soon

Chaos went on. Chaos.

That said, I just set a UST FF putter shaft in it to cure. Going to look sweet and feel sweet too. The all black shaft with a black grip was just going to be toooooooo much black.

Not really on topic of anything in particular, just thought I'd share the headweight of the #6...

They advertise 343g's for the #6 head, IMO it being only 1g off at 344g for a mass produced OEM is pretty damn spot on and impressive.

I cant wait to get the reshaft done now!

What if your scale weighs one gram heavy? :eyepoke:

What if your scale weighs one gram heavy? :eyepoke:

Silly Smalls! Hehe

By the way, the #6 and FF shaft look sick sitting over there. People will dig it.

The question will be the on course performance.

Silly Smalls! Hehe

By the way, the #6 and FF shaft look sick sitting over there. People will dig it.

The question will be the on course performance.

Im going to go ahead and say thanks in advanced of you posting some pictures tonight. So, thanks!

Im going to go ahead and say thanks in advanced of you posting some pictures tonight. So, thanks!

Haha, tomorrow! Epoxy has to cure so I can cut it down, add lead tape, and grip that sucker!

I'm still in love with the Nome

Mmhmm. Keep telling yourself that Frank. And I didnt OEM a Cleveland Classic today either. :alien:

Really? You liked it that much huh?

I keep rolling that #7 too, haha
See Frank, SEE! If you would have stuck with out plan as it was a month ago, you would have already had the #7. But No, had to go all Nomer on me. Hah! Get the #7 Frank, it's awesomer than the Nome.

Mmhmm. Keep telling yourself that Frank. And I didnt OEM a Cleveland Classic today either. :alien:
Boom! You sly dog you.

Back