2012 THP Fantasy Golf

Glad to be in the top 25 of League 2 for the segment... didn't make it for the overall though. Guess I'll just have to win the Summer segment :)

I managed to hang on to the overall lead for the season even after pretty dismal showings the last 2 weeks!

Got to get it together for the summer segment!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez I wish I would have gotten in the THP league. I had 1636 for the spring. Missed half the winter so I'm toast overall.

Pretty happy with 3rd overall within shouting distance of first.

I'm so far out it's not funny but I guess you gotta start somewhere...

Augh. Starting with Pebble Beach, I just went south. Made a few wild picks trying to make up some ground, then tried to play safe all Spring. Neither worked. 300-odd points to make up over the Summer.
Maybe the leaders will run out of picks before I will. I can't see it, as I've had to substitute freely almost every week, but it could happen.

Looks like GG picked up the win in Group 1! WTG!

I tied with a bunch of people for third.

Up to 10th overall in the group, still a long ways from cookie.

Puttin4fantasygolfcommish,

Do you think we can get a full season standings update??? After this week, there are 11 events left and I am pretty sure I am still in the overall lead....but would like to make sure.

Thank you oh great commish!

What happened to you Jake? Forget to set a lineup for a few weeks? You've fallen like a rock, dude.

What happened to you Jake? Forget to set a lineup for a few weeks? You've fallen like a rock, dude.
I only forgot it one week dude, then I had a couple really bad weeks where I had like 1 guy make the cut is all. Ever since the end of the Winter segment I've been sucking.

I only forgot it one week dude, then I had a couple really bad weeks where I had like 1 guy make the cut is all. Ever since the end of the Winter segment I've been sucking.

I've been sucking it upthe last few weeks myself. As soon as I got into the top 8 in the group, my picks have been less than stellar.

Still hanging on to my overall lead....man this is one hard contest to win...it lasts like 9 months....LOL

Pretty glad I had Zach last weekend. Saved my week.

Jake: can we get a standings update please? I think group 1 has gotten VERY tight at the top, curious to see how we stack across all 3 groups. Thanks!

Thanks Jake! Was hoping to be much closer than 100 points out of the lead. Oh well.....keep trying!

Thanks Jake! Was hoping to be much closer than 100 points out of the lead. Oh well.....keep trying!
Plenty of time left....you're right in the mix buddy. Good luck to everyone chasing down the title these last 5 or so weeks!

Plenty of time left....you're right in the mix buddy. Good luck to everyone chasing down the title these last 5 or so weeks!

Some people are out of it. I have to make up like 600 points in 7 weeks. Woo!

Thanks Jake. Go TBT!!!

I've finally been able to string a couple OK weeks together, but still WAY back unfortunately. Just trying to keep doing as well as I can at least.

4 weeks to go! Here is the top 20 in each of the 3 leagues.

League 1
League1-8.jpg

League 2
League2-8.jpg

League 3
League3-8.jpg

This is depressing, remember when I was close to the top? Jeez man!

It says I can't join because the league is full? What do I do?

Back