2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Get Together

Will do Coolbreeze.

Thanks Teeth. Looking forward to getting it on the course.

I hate to bring back an old thread but didn't want to start a brand new one. Would anyone be interested in one of the Bandon courses or Chambers Bay this summer? Got to play Royal Oaks CC in Vancouver, WA yesterday. Great course. Golf up here is very nice.

I hate to bring back an old thread but didn't want to start a brand new one. Would anyone be interested in one of the Bandon courses or Chambers Bay this summer? Got to play Royal Oaks CC in Vancouver, WA yesterday. Great course. Golf up here is very nice.

Im always down for Chambers...played there on saturday in fact.

Summers are always very full with family stuff but if the dates work I am in.

Im always down for Chambers...played there on saturday in fact.

Awesome. Chambers is very doable for me. Do you have to have a caddy or do they have pull carts you can rent?

Awesome. Chambers is very doable for me. Do you have to have a caddy or do they have pull carts you can rent?

You definitely need to check out Chambers! You don't have to have a caddie, they have pull carts you can use there and they are free to use. It is a very special place!

You definitely need to check out Chambers! You don't have to have a caddie, they have pull carts you can use there and they are free to use. It is a very special place!

It's on my to do list. I just don't want to play as a single, always feels kind of weird :act-up:

I'm down for chambers if the date works.

Okay, cool. I'll see if I can find a good time sometime in the next few weekends when the weather dries up and gets a bit warmer.

I'm out of town until the 23rd FYI. But don't feel like you need to wait for me.

I'm out of town until the 23rd FYI. But don't feel like you need to wait for me.

No biggie man. I'm in no hurry. We could play sometime late June or early July one weekend. Weather would probably be nice then.

Anybody in the Pacific NW area interested in playing next weekend? Either Saturday the 16th or Sunday the 17th? I'd prefer to play somewhere decent and am willing to drive basically all over Oregon and Washington. Just figured instead of trying to go play as a solo I'd see if anyone on here was interested :D

Anybody in the Pacific NW area interested in playing next weekend? Either Saturday the 16th or Sunday the 17th? I'd prefer to play somewhere decent and am willing to drive basically all over Oregon and Washington. Just figured instead of trying to go play as a solo I'd see if anyone on here was interested :D

Im interested if you want to play here. Hehehebe

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to but we're going to be out of town, camping in central Oregon. I think Oregon Jack has put together an outing for that Saturday at Heron Lakes, you should see if you can get in on that. (BTW, if you want to play in the school fundraiser/scramble the following weekend you need to sign up by tomorrow.)

I'm playing with Oregon Jack at Heron Lakes on the 16th...should be able to get you into one of the groups...2 different courses (links and woodlands).
I'd PM Jack and see what he says...
Other than that, I'm pretty much available most times--just remember I'm out on the Olympic Peninsula--If you haven't played them, there are a couple courses on our side of the pond--Gold Mountain in Bremerton(2 courses), the new course -Salish Cliffs near Shelton and 7 Cedars up around Port Townsend. Others I've played and are pretty decent are Druid's Glen, the Fort Lewis course, Hawks Prairie (Links and Woodlands courses).
You can PM me or I can PM my cell # to you if you want to see about meeting for a round,
Jeff

Im interested if you want to play here. Hehehebe

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even think I'd be able to cross the border LOL. Aren't you coming over to Seattle or something sometime?

I'm playing with Oregon Jack at Heron Lakes on the 16th...should be able to get you into one of the groups...2 different courses (links and woodlands).
I'd PM Jack and see what he says...
Other than that, I'm pretty much available most times--just remember I'm out on the Olympic Peninsula--If you haven't played them, there are a couple courses on our side of the pond--Gold Mountain in Bremerton(2 courses), the new course -Salish Cliffs near Shelton and 7 Cedars up around Port Townsend. Others I've played and are pretty decent are Druid's Glen, the Fort Lewis course, Hawks Prairie (Links and Woodlands courses).
You can PM me or I can PM my cell # to you if you want to see about meeting for a round,
Jeff

Who all is going for that? I'll go back through this thread and see if I can find more info on it.

Anyone open on the 30th? Think JConn will be back by then, hopefully Dr. Teeth gets his clubs back, maybe we can get a group together to play somewhere nice!

Depending on the location id be in to playing on the 30th.

Depending on the location id be in to playing on the 30th.

Figure somewhere a little south of Seattle is probably a good inbetween spot for people in Northern Oregon and the guys in Seattle

Bump to this for the guys that may have missed it. Anybody down for the 30th? I'm not familiar with a lot of courses besides some of the bigger named ones but would love to play somewhere then or sooner.

Anyone open on the 30th? Think JConn will be back by then, hopefully Dr. Teeth gets his clubs back, maybe we can get a group together to play somewhere nice!

Maybe I just gotta check my schedule

Back