The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant is when the biggest Arrogant A-hole in the department becomes the department head!

Pretty common actually, but definitely not great for everybody else

Pretty common actually, but definitely not great for everybody else

Yeah I hate it, the last one was really awesome but this guy is one of the worst I've ever met lol

My rant is when the biggest Arrogant A-hole in the department becomes the department head!

His arrogance probably helps lead to his getting results and the job done, much to the consternation of others who work with and for him.

My rant is that some people just don't know when to stop.

My other rant is that this same department was supposed to pay me over two weeks ago and the admin office says they're still working on it, wow I can't stand this new department head, it never was like this until now. I'm not the only one that got payed over two weeks late, I don't care who you are, two 1/2 weeks is a long time to wait for money when you have bills to pay!

My other rant is that this same department was supposed to pay me over two weeks ago and the admin office says they're still working on it, wow I can't stand this new department head, it never was like this until now. I'm not the only one that got payed over two weeks late, I don't care who you are, two 1/2 weeks is a long time to wait for money when you have bills to pay!

That's bad. Sounds like time for a new job.

His arrogance probably helps lead to his getting results and the job done, much to the consternation of others who work with and for him.

It may depend on what sector you work in, but my experience has been that arrogant managers tend to be the least effective. They may believe that they're the best, and they may meet their goals at all costs, but rarely would they be rated as highly effective.

They also tend to have pretty high turnover rates for the people that work for them.

My rant is about posters who rant about other posters rants and never put that poster on Ignore so they can still see that posters rants so they can keep on ranting about that poster. Rant over.

My rant is about posters who rant about other posters rants and never put that poster on Ignore so they can still see that posters rants so they can keep on ranting about that poster. Rant over.

Oh I like ignore very much!

Perfect execution!

Deleted my post, it wasn't constructive.

Last edited:
My rant is when people think, "It can't be me, the rest of the world must be at fault."

That's exactly the mentality my girlfriends father has had for too many years. One day he decided he didn't like to work so he stopped working and sits at home everyday doing nothing for the last 15 years. But of course he demands and expects respect from everyone and for everyone to serve him hmmmmm. They grew up poor cause he refused to get a job cause he thinks he's better than everyone and he thinks he's payed his dues to society, he's done nothing for 15 years and he always criticizes me for working so hard at the university and says I don't do anything? wow? This is my rant people who don't do anything in their damn lie and control their family and try to criticize everyone but they can's see the things they are doing, the kids seriously had to get a job because he was to lazy and too arrogant to care to support his family.

man i still havent gotten my tax return yet... sucks cuz i want some golf pride white outs lol

man i still havent gotten my tax return yet... sucks cuz i want some golf pride white outs lol

Yeah me neither so I'm still waiting on my taxes and for the university to pay me, since they are 3 weeks late!

My rant is ignore people feature. I have my own ignore feature: it is the scroll wheel on my mouse that allows me to zip right by posts by forum members who do not interest me.

Auto-ignore is for the weak minded.

My rant is people feature. I have my own ignore feature: it is the scroll wheel on my mouse that allows me to zip right by posts by forum members who do not interest me.

Auto-ignore is for the weak minded.

My rant is people calling others weak minded.

I think it's high time to move off the griping about certain posters thing. Just don't give in and fan the fire. It's simple. Figure it out, some thrive on everyone coming in and griping about what they say. Just ignore them whatever way you choose so we don't have to keep reading about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's high time to move off the griping about certain posters thing. Just don't give in and fan the fire. It's simple. Figure it out, some thrive on everyone coming in and griping about what they say. Just ignore them whatever way you choose so we don't have to keep reading about it.

Rep FO SHO dude. Couldnt have said it better myself.

Hey, I didn't call anyone weak minded, I said the ignore function is in place for the weak minded.

What good is the ignore feature, anyway? If you don't read the annoying posts, then you cannot make fun of them in other threads.

jeez man id raise heck wtcowpies?

They keep on saying, it's being worked on, we'll send it to you when it's ready. . .It wasn't like this until the new department head was hired Ah!

They keep on saying, it's being worked on, we'll send it to you when it's ready. . .It wasn't like this until the new department head was hired Ah!
ive had bosses like that... heck ive trained bosses that turned out like that(not due to my training btw) hahaha

Stupid eBay members not leaving feedback so I have to wait 21 days to get my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back