2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

That is crazy how much that ball rolled down the fairway for bubba

I posted in the wrong thread a bit ago, but any guesses on what low amateur will be and how many make the cut? I see the winning score this week being E, -2 tops.

I think the winning score is -2. I wouldn't be surprised if it is higher, but I would be shocked if it was much lower.

Also, Robert Rock is my darkhorse for the tournament. Meant to post this earlier, but it now seems appropriate in response to your post.

I love Chris Berman....during football. Golf? Not so much.
Wha? Is he on the ESPN coverage? I can't even stand Berman on football anymore, his shtick is just too old now, i'll just stick to the live feed all day.

Na going HAM right now, albeit slowly,

Kevin Na to -3? Wow, nice start!

Let's see Tiger's putter, and what kind of form it's in.

Great chip by bubba

waiting for berman to go phil for par... ohhh "back, back, back, gone out of the championship"

So we have two golfers dressed entirely in black and one entirely in grey in the 'premier' pairing.. How exciting!

And Na is now at -3... Any update on his trigger troubles?

Tiger in the middle of the fairway, blows it over, Faley's his chip, and misses his par putt. I hope this isn't a sign.

^truth, looked like he jabbed at the putt too, which isnt a good sign.

Berman on the golf call is certainly odd.

Tiger in the middle of the fairway, blows it over, Faley's his chip, and misses his par putt. I hope this isn't a sign.

It's just one hole. He's playing spectacular golf compared to his performance at Augusta, that's for sure.

I was really looking forward to the espn coverage while I'm home for lunch, but now that I know that Berman is doing it, I may skip lunch.

It's just one hole. He's playing spectacular golf compared to his performance at Augusta, that's for sure.

I think he's already hit more fairways

This made me chuckle...because its true. lol

Wow DLIII...what a shot on that replay.

SO glad that I have DirecTV and don't have to listen to Berman while watching Tiger, Phil, and Bubba!!!!!!!

Back