So, you're turning from the hip, yes? Can you do it from the other side as well?

You would be a hit in any ballet class in America :)

Its more from the knee. My knee joint is doing most of the rotating. It is actually really bad. It will need to be reconstructed at some point in my life. I can only do it with my right foot and only to the outside. I sat on the side of my foot growing up, so everything grew funny. Now I have a trick knee. I can actually walk with my foot backwards. I used to blow the minds of football coaches when I would get up after a tackle and walk to the sideline with my foot in the wrong direction.

I used to blow the minds of football coaches when I would get up after a tackle and walk to the sideline with my foot in the wrong direction.

Okay, now that's funny right there.

I got a fun fact for ya, Holly Saunders is about 20 mins. from me at the CVS Caremark Charity Classic for the next 3 days. Ima goin tomorrow come hell or highwater. Gonna wear my best wifebeater and sandals, yeah buddy she,s gonna luv me.LOL! I am definately goin tomorrow and to be truthful I didn,t even know she was in town. I,ll post pics tomorrow nite.

I got a fun fact for ya, Holly Saunders is about 20 mins. from me at the CVS Caremark Charity Classic for the next 3 days. Ima goin tomorrow come hell or highwater. Gonna wear my best wifebeater and sandals, yeah buddy she,s gonna luv me.LOL! I am definately goin tomorrow and to be truthful I didn,t even know she was in town. I,ll post pics tomorrow nite.
And you all thought stalking the UPS guy was bad. marcv will be going to the big house for this! haha

I have been told that I have an unhealthy love for hot sauce.

I have the highest ACT score my school has ever seen.

I graduated 12th in a class of 26.

My class had some of the highest standardized test scores in state history.

I am the only one who got a full ride.

Its more from the knee. My knee joint is doing most of the rotating. It is actually really bad. It will need to be reconstructed at some point in my life. I can only do it with my right foot and only to the outside. I sat on the side of my foot growing up, so everything grew funny. Now I have a trick knee. I can actually walk with my foot backwards. I used to blow the minds of football coaches when I would get up after a tackle and walk to the sideline with my foot in the wrong direction.

That's so freaky and gnarly! LOL. I just tried it.

What'cha get on the ACT JR?

That's absurd Blu. Wtcrazyknee.

OK now I really feel dumb :)

JR, that is some great info. Good job young man!

33. I come from a small country school, so admittedly the sample size isn't as large, but then again, neither are the opportunities for proper advanced preparatory classes such as trig.

English: 35
Reading: 34
Math: 27
Science: 36
What'cha get on the ACT JR?

That's absurd Blu. Wtcrazyknee.

That's really good JR. Probably better than I would have done. I only took the SAT.

Yeah my buddy got a 35.. I didn't fair so well myself :S

Dang. Those are some impressive ACT scores. I got a 28 and I thought that was good.....

How old are you though? I didn't get my 33 untill senior year.
Dang. Those are some impressive ACT scores. I got a 28 and I thought that was good.....

I have been told that I have an unhealthy love for hot sauce.

I have the highest ACT score my school has ever seen.

I graduated 12th in a class of 26.

My class had some of the highest standardized test scores in state history.

I am the only one who got a full ride.

Great stuff there JR! Proud of ya.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

You kids and your ACT scores. I took the test once, got a score good enough to get into the school I wanted to, and never took it again. Pretty much sums up my academic career. I always put enough effort in to get thru well enough.

I can turn my right foot 180* without bending my knee.

Dude, that's more messed up than a football bat! I had to watch that video 3 or 4 times. lol.

33. I come from a small country school, so admittedly the sample size isn't as large, but then again, neither are the opportunities for proper advanced preparatory classes such as trig.

English: 35
Reading: 34
Math: 27
Science: 36

I've dated two different girls that made 33's on the ACT... That's bound to count for something, right?

Back