The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Folks, I will agree with Cookie though....We should move this to the Trash Talk thread and keep this one serious about matchups, etc.

Sorry bossman, I realized but was too late. I'll talk about my dislike for Cookie in the trash talk thread.

Round 2 is tougher to set than round 1. I set 1 team early. The other 3 teams have been tough

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Round 2 is tougher to set than round 1. I set 1 team early. The other 3 teams have been tough

Yes Yes Yes...Its not hard to figure out that you and One-T will be playing together. :D

It was funny, I actually went through my team and said "These guys will be great on video" or "I bet this person brings out the best of this one on video". Win or lose, (and we both know win), its all about bringing in the people to the event.

No rush but hurry! haha. Dude, trust your gut and run with it. You know your guys. You can only control what your team does. You rock as a captain and couldn't imagine going against a better team. Well Dean too.

Chunky, stop thinking about yourself and winning and just get the lineup set, LOL

I will play who ever and when ever! Just ready to play some great golf, hang out with some great guys and rep some great sponsors.

Chunky doesn't know what to do, as he knows that he'll be coming off of a loss in the morning matches.

Here's a question: do you think that scramble teams or 4-ball teams are harder to make? I'd say that 4-ball teams are harder because both balls are in play for a team.

Chunky doesn't know what to do, as he knows that he'll be coming off of a loss in the morning matches.

Here's a question: do you think that scramble teams or 4-ball teams are harder to make? I'd say that 4-ball teams are harder because both balls are in play for a team.

Agree with You Ary. On both counts.

Honestly? I dont think it matters. I put very little thought in the 1st group and still managed to figure out exactly what the other two were doing and in the 2nd matchups I did not even think about golf and went for entertainment. I really personally dont think it matters too much. You still have to put the ball in play and the only thing I know for sure is that overthinking it hurts.

4ball definitely. You have to hope that when one dude struggles the other dude doesn't.

Scramble? I don't know really, both come down to keeping it in play. Scramble is the bomb and gouge while a four ball is about being wisely aggressive to me. I'm not planning on playing any differently in either format.

--
Tapatalk2

Yes Yes Yes...Its not hard to figure out that you and One-T will be playing together. :D

It was funny, I actually went through my team and said "These guys will be great on video" or "I bet this person brings out the best of this one on video". Win or lose, (and we both know win), its all about bringing in the people to the event.

Haha OneT and I would have been an unfair pairing for most. We may have lost to you and TC. Maybe

Looking forward to seeing these round 2 matches.

Haha OneT and I would have been an unfair pairing for most. We may have lost to you and TC. Maybe

Thanks for this, I needed a good chuckle this morning. I would love for this match up but I know it won't happen. I wonder if we could close you guys out in 9? I'm being dead serious.

My favorite video pair last year was Kmac and TMex. They make for some great TV.

I wonder if we could close you guys out in 9? I'm being dead serious.

I think you'd have to play a minimum of 10...unless you can get them to surrender first :act-up:

Looks like Team Paradise has a new banner. A TP support banner is on the way as well.

Looks like Team Paradise has a new banner. A TP support banner is on the way as well.

That is classy and looks great. Some other banners are going to be jealous.

That is classy and looks great. Some other banners are going to be jealous.

Best part. No seizures.

Hack the Planet, nuff said.

While I still think you and your team will completely fail at everything all Morgan Cup weekend long you did manage to come up with a pretty nice looking banner SethO.

Best part. No seizures.

Hack the Planet, nuff said.

haha.

While I still think you and your team will completely fail at everything all Morgan Cup weekend long you did manage to come up with a pretty nice looking banner SethO.

How can one man have a good eye for art yet be so dumb? haha. Thanks Jake!

I made some revisions to make it even better.

This made me smile when I was browsing golf.com and came across a slideshow entitled "Best Summer Golf Destinations: The South".

http://www.golf.com/photos/best-summer-golf-destinations-south/caledonia

3. Caledonia Golf & Fish Club, Pawleys Island, S.C.; 843-237-3675, fishclub.com
The late Mike Strantz was an artist with a bulldozer and at Caledonia, he created a layout worthy of a museum exhibit. Gnarled live oaks frame the rippled fairways and the course winds along the Waccamaw River for much of its journey. Caledonia measures just 6,526 yards from the tips, but they’re replete with wetlands, vast waste bunkers and contoured greens, which explains the sturdy slope of 140. The superb closer is a 383-yard, par-4 that edges the river and old rice fields, with a green fronted by water and backdropped by the Antebellum-style clubhouse.

I have to agree with the banner part

Back