Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look for some lefty gear Tmex!

Look for some lefty gear Tmex!

You know it dude!

KLTMac I'm gonna look dude. My backs bent like beckam but I'm gonna hit a ball or 30 if ones there. I find for back injuries I just have to swing through it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

You know it dude!

KLTMac I'm gonna look dude. My backs bent like beckam but I'm gonna hit a ball or 30 if ones there. I find for back injuries I just have to swing through it.

it's Long Kevin

You know it dude!

You know what you gotta do bro, power through it. War Eagle has your .. back if you dont like it.

You know what you gotta do bro, power through it. War Eagle has your .. back if you dont like it.
Frank didnt take the guarantee, I can offer it up to Yoccos.

Was pondering a SeeMore and ended up getting selected for testing.....so actually, I guess I still have to ponder. :clapp:

Was pondering a SeeMore and ended up getting selected for testing.....so actually, I guess I still have to ponder. :clapp:

Which way are you leaning? Or are you going into like a clean canvas for SeeMore to paint your future putter on? I have my eye on one but will let the fitting lead me.

Which way are you leaning? Or are you going into like a clean canvas for SeeMore to paint your future putter on? I have my eye on one but will let the fitting lead me.

I'm beyond torn between the m5x, m3, and m9. I plan waiting on the fitting and most likely going with their suggestion.....which I kind of hope is the m5x.

I'm beyond torn between the m5x, m3, and m9. I plan waiting on the fitting and most likely going with their suggestion.....which I kind of hope is the m5x.

I like it dude. I'm going the same way. I know what fits my eye the best, but I'm going to rock what they thing could be best, even if its the putt-putt m6! Hehehe

I think my biggest ponder now is what exactly I want to do with my Metal X 7. I thought about selling it, but I honestly think I'd prefer to send it to a THPer and they can eventually pay it forward....especially now, since I was lucky enough to be selected, I just don't know what "criteria" to use for picking someone to send it to.

Send it to KB because she is awesome!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

4a524414-dcf2-68ff.jpg

Can you all see this?

I think my biggest ponder now is what exactly I want to do with my Metal X 7. I thought about selling it, but I honestly think I'd prefer to send it to a THPer and they can eventually pay it forward....especially now, since I was lucky enough to be selected, I just don't know what "criteria" to use for picking someone to send it to.

That's great of you! I think someone who will genuinely want to pay it forward will come forward.

4a524414-dcf2-68ff.jpg

Can you all see this?

Looks like the place my future LT2W will be coming from?

Talk to JB or GG and see if they'll let you conduct your own caption contest. Setho did that once and it was a lot of fun.

That's great of you! I think someone who will genuinely want to pay it forward will come forward.

That's my biggest thing, I recently sold (pretty much gave away) two close friends a putter and cg15 wedges......they sold them for waaaay more a couple days later. Kinda peed me off, because the only reason I did it was they had been looking for those exact items and I feel I have been quite blessed in life and wanted to spread it around.

250!!!!! Wth! Lol.

4a524411-de10-71e6.jpg

Talk to JB or GG and see if they'll let you conduct your own caption contest. Setho did that once and it was a lot of fun.

Well, I also have a Mashie 3 wood I have plans for. Some sort of contest at the NC outing

250!!!!! Wth! Lol.

4a524411-de10-71e6.jpg

$250? Seriously? What kind of inflated Mexizona prices do you have out there?

Use the Father's day coupon - 50 off 250

These still make me drool!
4a524414-dece-f592.jpg

Me too Tmex!

Why do I keep pondering the Mashie F5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back