Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering a Seemore SI3. Overwhelming response by THPers persuaded me to ponder.

I'm starting to snowball (not Snowball like in Clerks) that way, too dude.

yeah Ive tried out a fair share of 3 woods, didnt fall in love with any 100%, so will go back and try a bunch again

yeah Ive tried out a fair share of 3 woods, didnt fall in love with any 100%, so will go back and try a bunch again

But have you tried a 2W?

226.jpg

I'm pondering a Seemore SI3. Overwhelming response by THPers persuaded me to ponder.
I have an Si2 you can try out if you want.

But have you tried a 2W?

226.jpg

Be careful what launch monitor you use that on!

I am also in 3w ponder. My current list is : boccieri, Mashie, and maybe the G20..

Its a great putter. I love mine.

Now that Kmac has embraced the Long Tom, I will admit to pondering a belly putter.

Id have to cut that thing in half to be able to handle it LOL

haha its ONLY 45" man you can do it. And I quote a famous poet from our time "You can do it, put your back into it.."

Now that Kmac has embraced the Long Tom, I will admit to pondering a belly putter.

Crazy talk! Put the belly putter down and slowly walk away.

haha its ONLY 45" man you can do it. And I quote a famous poet from our time "You can do it, put your back into it.."

well I'll add it to the list to try out...

Crazy talk! Put the belly putter down and slowly walk away.

I normally don't take much from in-store putting results, but dear god I couldn't miss with the one I tried. Long clubs for everybody!

What putter was it Hawk?

I rolled the Manta belly last night. I don't anchor it though, I Hossler it. Not a bad putter but dear gawd it felt so heavy.

I normally don't take much from in-store putting results, but dear god I couldn't miss with the one I tried. Long clubs for everybody!

What putter was it Hawk?

I rolled the Manta belly last night. I don't anchor it though, I Hossler it. Not a bad putter but dear gawd it felt so heavy.

I bet it was the Scotty GoLo belly. That is all they have at Golfsmith here.

What putter was it Hawk?

It was some cheap Walter Hagen Sports Authority brand thing. I think 43 inches. You know I'll probably never buy one, but something about it worked real well. I get antsy over those 5-6 footers, but I just pointed and it went right in every time it seems.

Hey guys I need your help.
My father who is in his 70s started golf about 5 years ago. He is only about a 39 handicap but that's mostly because of lack of tournament play. Since he is not able to turn his shoulders like he is supposed to he has a problem hittin the ball far. Right now he plays an old cobra 10.5 degree driver and hits it about 170 to 180 yards.
Our home course however only offers one tee for men which puts the course length around 6600 yards. So we were thinking about how to improve his driving distance and I suggested the cleveland super lightweight xl270 driver in 12 degrees. Do you think this would help his swingspeed and distance? In germany we don't have fitting centers and don't have the opportunity to test clubs. If you think he driver would be a reasonable fit I'd just order it because it is a pretty cheap driver.

I'd very much appreciate your help.

What putter was it Hawk?

Imho that putter is just hyped.

Hey guys I need your help.
My father who is in his 70s started golf about 5 years ago. He is only about a 39 handicap but that's mostly because of lack of tournament play. Since he is not able to turn his shoulders like he is supposed to he has a problem hittin the ball far. Right now he plays an old cobra 10.5 degree driver and hits it about 170 to 180 yards.
Our home course however only offers one tee for men which puts the course length around 6600 yards. So we were thinking about how to improve his driving distance and I suggested the cleveland super lightweight xl270 driver in 12 degrees. Do you think this would help his swingspeed and distance? In germany we don't have fitting centers and don't have the opportunity to test clubs. If you think he driver would be a reasonable fit I'd just order it because it is a pretty cheap driver.

I'd very much appreciate your help.

You might look at the Cleveland Black. That driver is made exactly for people like you are describing.

I love my mashie M4 but i am really thinking about adding the i20 4-iron to the set.

I need more i20.

I love my mashie M4 but i am really thinking about adding the i20 4-iron to the set.

I need more i20.

I lvoe my M4 but I cannot stop hooking it lately. I am seriously pondering a Wilson DXi 19 degree from a fellow member on here. Anyone have any info on the offset on the DXi vs the Mashie? More or less?

I lvoe my M4 but I cannot stop hooking it lately. I am seriously pondering a Wilson DXi 19 degree from a fellow member on here. Anyone have any info on the offset on the DXi vs the Mashie? More or less?

I can never find offset #'s on Wilson clubs but I believe it's less than the Mashies

Less. Much less IMO having gamed both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back