Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

It's very hard for me to aim left.

Setho, I can't wait to wreck you. hahaha, you're so hard to trash talk b/c you're like my little brother. I hope you're prepared to carry biggsy around the golf course.

It's very hard for me to aim left.

Setho, I can't wait to wreck you. hahaha, you're so hard to trash talk b/c you're like my little brother. I hope you're prepared to carry biggsy around the golf course.

You are right about the trash talk for sure. You are like my big brother. That being said, I can't wait to see your I just hit a draw face as Biggsy and I walk away from the 18th with points for our team haha.

WFP is kicking it into high gear with some gems. The plan is to go out in a blaze of glory and if the first few that have been posted already were just a warm up....Look out!

We should stop. We're making ourselves look foolish.

WFP is kicking it into high gear with some gems. The plan is to go out in a blaze of glory and if the first few that have been posted already were just a warm up....Look out!

You may be fighting a losing battle on the course at the MC, but you can make a mean video. I need to sneak them in at work without getting caught.

the TC-SethO lovefest is boarding on the Cookie-Nate sac mate level. Not quite there yet, but seems to be rapidly approaching

Setho and his Team Mates are gonna act like a steam roller and make mash potatoes out of the rest of you suckers :deadhorse:

Setho and his Team Mates are gonna act like a steam roller and make mash potatoes out of the rest of you suckers :deadhorse:

Heck yeah they will, look out! They will win!

c4eef3ca07709ceb2b22b6b5a0b5e04cc4dcd593_m.jpg

Last edited:

Ole Gray going to the mattresses with that one!

You gotta love when even weak sauce like photo posting ends in epic fail.

Well, if nothing else they should be able to scream it after I blast another 300 yarder down the middle. Ya know.....like at the PGA events.

I can't wait to watch seth and biggsy try to outdrive each other. I'll start practicing my "FORE's"!!!

You gotta love when even weak sauce like photo posting ends in epic fail.

Even I was not THAT bad last year.

C for effort, F for execution, just like the Parasites he is supporting.

C for effort, F for execution, just like the Parasites he is supporting.

This is hard to do, but I agree.

C for effort, F for execution, just like the slackers I am supporting.

I agree, it was pretty stupid haha

I agree, it was pretty stupid haha

Ha, keep at it man - please know that we are just messing with you!

If you saw all the crazy stuff I said / google imaged last year in support of Team Hackers you would see someone that was hit or miss with success in this thread.

If you saw all the crazy stuff I said / google imaged last year in support of Team Hackers you would see someone that was hit or miss with success in this thread.

Haha I know, I'm pretty bad at trash talking but hey there's a prize for you in my spoiler in my signature, it's your number 1 fan!

Haha I know, I'm pretty bad at trash talking but hey there's a prize for you in my spoiler in my signature, it's your number 1 fan!

And do not think for one minute that I have not thought about removing it. :alien2:

Was? ..

And do not think for one minute that I have not thought about removing it. :alien2:

I can get rid of it now, it's served it's purpose haha

Hey now, Team Hackers appreciated my support! Who did you support?!
I supported Hackers last year too. My reasoning? I knew more of them! haha

Back