Forum Testing Signup - SeeMore Milled Series

That's sweet. How cool to test on eof the best putters int he world but also to get it prefectly fit for you? Rad.

That's sweet. How cool to test on eof the best putters int he world but also to get it prefectly fit for you? Rad.

AND an instructor that can be accessed for hands on feedback? Even cooler. I'm seriously in a daze.

It doesn't help that I keep drooling over about 5 different putters on the site too.

WOO HOO! Just got done sending a loooong e-mail. Man, I am seriously acting like a 12 year old Bieber fan.

man im trying to stay patient! this keeps getting better and better. ive actually never been fitted for a putter. the SPi instructor is really an amazing touch.

ive checked my email about 50 times today lol

man im trying to stay patient! this keeps getting better and better. ive actually never been fitted for a putter. the SPi instructor is really an amazing touch.

ive checked my email about 50 times today lol

Right there with ya buddy.

My guy is about 3 1/2 hours from me at one of the nicest courses in the state, I'll be visiting him a few times I think throughout this for sure.

Can't.hit.refresh.fast.enough

WOO HOO! Just got done sending a loooong e-mail. Man, I am seriously acting like a 12 year old Bieber fan.
Just sent out a fairly long one too.

I've considered just driving to Franklin...it's only 2 1/2 hours. lol

You should definitely do this. Take some video. It would be great.

Glad to see these testers giddy! The info will be top notch and rightfully so, as I really want to try the RST technology and hear how it works out.

been drooling over the m series at the SeeMore site again.

Me too! I pretty much have my heart set on the mFGP2, but we shall see what the fitting holds....what ever they say is what I'm going with.

im keeping a completely open mind...im interested to hear what they have to say on what i should be gaming.

im keeping a completely open mind...im interested to hear what they have to say on what i should be gaming.

Me too, if my SPi fitter thinks it would be best, I will most certainly be gaming it.

Me too! I pretty much have my heart set on the mFGP2, but we shall see what the fitting holds....what ever they say is what I'm going with.

Me too, if my SPi fitter thinks it would be best, I will most certainly be gaming it.

That's what I plan to do as well.

1. What putter do you currently play? Odyssey White hot #1
2. Have you tried out RST? No, but they look intriguing.
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? I like to have as clear a line to the target as possible. Too much bulk on a putter causes me to loose that.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Just started recently, but blazing on posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? I like to have as clear a line to the target as possible. Too much bulk on a putter causes me to loose that.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Just started recently, but blazing on posts.

Sorry boss, testers already been picked. There will be more tests in the future.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

4. RH or LH? RH

Missed the opportunity but stick around and there will be more testing in the future. There will be a review thread up and rolling when they get the putters; make sure you chime in!

Just got my email from Ted my SPi instructor is at a country club very close to where I work so I'll be able to go get fitted in person instead of doing it over the phone. Really stoked about this whole process and having someone to work with throughout the process that I can go to with problems or issues is really awesome. I'm taking this opportunity to the fullest and hopefully will finally have a good solid putting routine and consistent putting game.

What kind of awesome is this?

I got my email from Ted this morning as well.

I've been matched to an SPi instructor that's at a club less than hour from where I live. I'm very familiar with the area, and the old highways to get there make for great motorcycle riding. So... bonus!

I think that as long as the scheduling works out with the SPi instructor, I'll definitely be taking advantage of the in-person fitting and instruction as well.

Just got my email from Ted my SPi instructor is at a country club very close to where I work so I'll be able to go get fitted in person instead of doing it over the phone. Really stoked about this whole process and having someone to work with throughout the process that I can go to with problems or issues is really awesome. I'm taking this opportunity to the fullest and hopefully will finally have a good solid putting routine and consistent putting game.

I'll also be getting fit in person as my SPi Silver instructor is about 3 hours south of me (at one of the nicest courses in the state too!). Sadly the weather today makes it an unsure thing as it looks like the T'Storms are building and we'd both hate for me to drive 3 hours and get T-Stormed out, that said schedules of both of us don't work out until Tuesday to get fit in person but the time is now set. Its gonna be a LONG wait, but well worth I know.

So very awesome.

Absolutely awesome to get the SPi experience and get fit in person. I truly believe that will make a huge difference through the testing process. SeeMore's over the phone fitting is a great tool to have, but you simply can't beat getting fitted in person.

Absolutely awesome to get the SPi experience and get fit in person. I truly believe that will make a huge difference through the testing process. SeeMore's over the phone fitting is a great tool to have, but you simply can't beat getting fitted in person.

I agree, and its why I don't mind waiting a bit. Brady has been an SPi instructor for 6 years now so I know I'm in good hands, I think he said he had 9 of the mSeries styles there to try. This way I don't only get fit, I get a crash course in how to use it properly in person rather than risking improper techniques when it arrives. Very cool.

Back