Anyone wear a watch during their round?

I used to all the time when I was younger, but I got tired of always having this huge tan line on my wrist. So I stopped wearing one, and now its the point that if I go to golf store, I take it off to swing a club. But I wear one anyother time I'm outside my house. I usually wear an ion bracelet on my right wrist, but nothing on my left.

My wife bought me a new chronograph for Fathers Day. It has a bigger face than my old watch. I'm curious how it will feel on the course.

I dont wear a watch while playing. I rather not have the sweat build up and also have it bug me during a shot.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Not a watch wearer during golf. I personally don't like the feel of something restricting my wrists during my swing

I used to, but the battery died. Never bothered me.

I always used to wear a watch until the clasp on my old one became loose and during one shot it ended up half way down my arm. I never wear mine when playing now.

lol too cheap to replace the battery

I wore it for like 6 months before I bothered to quit. Who uses those little hand things anyway? That's what cell phones are for.

I go back and forth on the watch. Sometimes I wear a leather strap, sometimes a bracelet, sometimes nothing at all. I really don't think it affects my game wither way.

I take my watch, wallet and phone off my body and place them in my bag. Feels very odd having a watch on my wrist, especially during teeing off.

No watch for me, although I did wear one for one season when I was younger (15 or so).

I have to wear something on my right wrist though, or else I feel "off". At the moment, it's a white Trion Z bracelet.

I also ave a Garmin S1 GPS watch, but it now get strapped to my trolley each time I play a round. I just cant wear a watch when I am playing golf.

I can't. I've tried numerous times, just feels uncomfortable too me. However I do have a Trion z that I always wear.

I never wear a watch... I even remove my wedding band... It throws off the swing weight...

I wear a watch to the course, then hang it from a towel holder on my bag. Never look at while on the course for some reason.

Always. Leather band, and it's a slim face Skagen. I don't wear my wedding ring. Chicks dig my chicken wing swing, and I don't want to scare them away.

Kevin

I saw this obviously because I posted right after it, but today I just realized today my buddy has a slim face Skagen with a leather band. This is a gorgeous watch and is super lightweight. I am really pondering one of these, they are really nice.

Yep wear a Garmin S1...really convenient compared to phone apps

i wear one to work and when i dress up on nicer occasions...but i do not wear one when i golf.
i have before a few times, but i didn't care too much for it.

I wear a garmin S1 watch on my left wrist right above my golf glove and it never gets in the way. Only thing is I have hairy arms and it can get a bit sweaty. I wear a Trion-Z on my right wrist as well. I feel naked if I don't have something on my arms.

I wear my Garmin S1 watch and don't even realize it there. Comfortable. Forgot it a few rounds ago and was checking my wrist for the most of the day.

TapAhoy!

No watch, no wedding ring, no nothing other than clothes shoes and a glove.

No watch since my cell has time. I do wear a Livestrong bracelet and a RoadID, both on the left arm. They were on the right but tore up my left glove so I moved them. Now no problems.

I always wear a watch - different one though for golf: an old Cassio G-Shock digital. Helps me keep the pace of play, and I don't notice it on my left arm as I'm left handed with golf glove on my right hand.

I feel a little weird without a watch. I'm wearing a Reactor right now that my wife got me for Christmas. It's a little on the heavy but I'm used to it.

I wear an AIR sports watch. You barely known it's there....

black_asw_cart.jpg

Back