Morgan Cup 2.0 Round 2 Match-ups

Haha I've been trying to get a midget long drive contest going. I think Mward has me though!

Hahaha man I hope we can both be at the next outing so this can happen. I think we could make it an outing contest?

I'm with Frank on this. Cookie you absolutely owned that blouse you were rocking the first day of the outing. :laughing:

Speaking of which, will there be THP participation in selecting Cookies wardrobe if he loses the bet this year?

Cookie, I'm just messing with you. You were great following thru on the bet.

Ha, all good man! We are not allowed to place any wagers on the actual events during the Morgan Cup but there is bound to be something going down on Thursday in the form of wagers.

I would definitely win the "rocking the blouse the best" contest! Well, unless Flashy, Nerfny, GG, or my wife was involved! Ha

Just read ghsaces follow me round and i realized him and swalrus have no chance in hell

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just read ghsaces follow me round and i realized him and swalrus have no chance in hell

Took you that long?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Just got a chance to read this thread. Some great matches and some matches that will absolutely crush confidence.

I'm looking forward to playing against Setho and biggsy. I like both dudes and we have a lot of history, but this is business gentlemen and I have to do what I have to do.

Hankster, get that putter fired up buddy!

You read poorly.

--
Tapatalk2

Cool match ups! Can't wait. Gonna be a blast taking down arytuna and howzem4putts! Tnolan and the Frog will be kicking some butt!

"Cookies & Milf"... Lol!!

Tap tap taparoo

With the Morgan Cup getting even closer we thought it was time to announce the round 2 match-ups. This will be 4 ball format and I think these guys are prepped and ready for victory. Here are your round 2 match-ups:

JB & Puttin4Bird (Wow Factor in Paradise) vs INGolfer & Yorkem (Internet Madmen)

Biggsy & seth0 vs TC & Hanks (Psychological Nightmare)

One-T & Cookie (Cookies & Milf) vs ghsace & SW

Hawk & Yoccos (Shocking Dinosaur) vs chunkylover77 & dhjkelly (Chunk & Drunk)

Ddec & TripleBogieTim vs Coolbreeze & Smallville (Can-Am Stardom)

Tnolan & bullfrog (Fear the Waggle) vs arydolphin & Howzat

Okay I guess I don't understand "waggle". Fear the schnapps I would get. Lol :laughing:

Okay I guess I don't understand "waggle". Fear the schnapps I would get. Lol :laughing:

Your partner likes to waggle quite a bit. A nervous habit you will likely get when Ary and I constantly have honors and are always in the middle of the fairway.

You would have to ask your captain. He stole the idea from Team THP.

Your partner likes to waggle quite a bit. A nervous habit you will likely get when Ary and I constantly have honors and are always in the middle of the fairway.

Dude lay off the magic mushrooms. You are hallucinating. I pick up no habits. And hit the fwy quite often.

Dude lay off the magic mushrooms. You are hallucinating. I pick up no habits. And hit the fwy quite often.

You do have a J40 in your hands so I would expect nothing less.

You do have a J40 in your hands so I would expect nothing less.

At least we agree on something! The J40 is a fwy finder.

Been a busy day at work and then I had to hit the course with the new sticks! Anyhow, putting the banter aside for a second, I just wanted to say I am really looking forward to playing the second round with JB, P4B, and Yorkem. I already know JB is a great guy to play with, and P4B really seems like a cool, laid back guy and I told him before I think he would be a fun guy to play with. As with any of my other great teammates I'm sure Yorkem and I are going to have a great round together and we are going to be great friends when it is done. Sounds like everyone thinks we are the underdogs in this one but we are going to go out there and have a good time and give it our best! Looking forward to seeing how the White Knuckler does his thing and it will be a blast out there with JB and P4B.

These look like (on paper) phenominal matchups and possibly the matches that may swing this event one way or the other..or the other.

Yorkem...just plum bob the hell outta every putt then Furyk each one a couple times (over the ball...move back...over the ball...move back), He's 100% for plum bobbing, JB will pull his hair out :D

Yes but as stated...fear it.
Probably a good thing Ary is an MD...cuz we're gonna murder you.

BlackBerry Tapatalk...laugh it up.

Quoting for truth.

Been a busy day at work and then I had to hit the course with the new sticks! Anyhow, putting the banter aside for a second, I just wanted to say I am really looking forward to playing the second round with JB, P4B, and Yorkem. I already know JB is a great guy to play with, and P4B really seems like a cool, laid back guy and I told him before I think he would be a fun guy to play with. As with any of my other great teammates I'm sure Yorkem and I are going to have a great round together and we are going to be great friends when it is done. Sounds like everyone thinks we are the underdogs in this one but we are going to go out there and have a good time and give it our best! Looking forward to seeing how the White Knuckler does his thing and it will be a blast out there with JB and P4B.
We'll definitely have a lot of fun for sure. Regardless of the stage or the setting fun on the course is always a top priority and when JB and I get together....there are usually a lot of laughs, many times at ourselves but that's the point...to have fun and enjoy the round. I just wish you guys could play the whole thing...breaks me up to know you're villa bound after 14. :wink:

Considering we are sharing a villa I will need to sleep w/ one eye open then.

We'll definitely have a lot of fun for sure. Regardless of the stage or the setting fun on the course is always a top priority and when JB and I get together....there are usually a lot of laughs, many times at ourselves but that's the point...to have fun and enjoy the round. I just wish you guys could play the whole thing...breaks me up to know you're villa bound after 14. :wink:

We go off first...I'm thinking we play all 18 no matter what.

One-T and Cookie playing together is the match I would watch. Nothing but fun times and laughs there, no matter the outcome.

One-T and Cookie playing together is the match I would watch. Nothing but fun times and laughs there, no matter the outcome.

Agreed 100%, but we do win.....and quite easily. As One-T would say "it's what we do".

Get em teammate. They won't know what hit them. Ary is a podiatrist isn't he? Lol that's not a doctor but a weird fetish. Better wear 2 pair of socks.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Agreed 100%, but we do win.....and quite easily. As One-T would say "it's what we do".

Having played with you and One-T, I am sure you guys will be fine.

Back