Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Sir I'm not from Mexico. . .I'm surprised you don't remember your lovely neighboring state
Your right....it's just the Mexican drug cartel that lives in NM that got me confused. But that's another thread.............

I'm surprised Captain D hasn't come in here saving you from all that you've done here today. Might want to take that as a sign.

Your right....it's just the Mexican drug cartel that lives in NM that got me confused. But that's another thread.............

I'm surprised Captain D hasn't come in here saving you from all that you've done here today. Might want to take that as a sign.

You sir are crazy lol

Last edited:
Good God this thread goes to the crapper when TP or its supporters are too active

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Good God this thread goes to the crapper when TP or its supporters are too active

Fine, i'm done with the trash talk then

I need to get involved in this thread now that i've chosen a team to support. I'll have to read up and educate myself to better arm myself with some insults.

God you b!tch a lot.

--
Tapatalk2

The pressure should start to really heat up with the wager thread popping up. No pressure though!

I cant wait for the opening announcements with Vanilla Flav. His 30 practice swings, a waggle or two and the others in the waiting audience saying under their breath "Hit the damn ball already". That is when you know the nerves have set in and its as good as over.

That sounds more like Na-nilla Flav to me

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Fine, i'm done with the trash talk then

please don't. your priceless gems make TP look so darn good.
plus, you can't quit....you're their top trash talk poster errrrrr...supporter.

Sorry, work has been crazy and then rush home to play actual golf...so to get my reccommended daily allowance of trash talk

ahem.....Cookie still sucks! Kelly is a drunk Irishman. PukeFrog...well, that one explains itself, Chunky is still short, Hanks is trolling the women's senior tour for cougars, INgolfer should stick to wrapping presents, and in conclusion....Team Paradise back to back Morgan Cup Champions!

Sorry, work has been crazy and then rush home to play actual golf...so to get my reccommended daily allowance of trash talk

ahem.....Cookie still sucks! Kelly is a drunk Irishman. PukeFrog...well, that one explains itself, Chunky is still short, Hanks is trolling the women's senior tour for cougars, INgolfer should stick to wrapping presents, and in conclusion....Team Paradise back to back Morgan Cup Champions!

as soon as Cookie can step up to better clubs.. hey maybe he can just get a kids set for starters :p
haha

He has a new video series on youtube......have you seen it yet?

Of course not....I feel JB's pain.

And to get to the point - my "better" clubs are arriving today. BOOM!

He has a new video series on youtube......have you seen it yet?

I believe it was called "Using a taser as a golf instructional aid" or something like that.

I believe it was called "Using a taser as a golf instructional aid" or something like that.

Nope, instructional series titled "Hacking with Cookie".

Several episodes in the works, tune in - they are must sees!

Did Tim try to make a funny? That's adorable.....back to the kiddie pool you go now and don't forget your Capri Sun

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I was on the course today and spotted something rather troubling

[video=youtube_share;u7EFG-lJHxA]http://youtu.be/u7EFG-lJHxA[/video]

Cookie is always up to something.

Since its now official, I thought I would have to get into my opponents head for my match. Being that I am playing a rather weird dude, I picked up some stuff that he likes.

Weird books
a6936ef4-61c3-d99d.jpg

a6936ef4-61dc-475a.jpg

Playing doctor on robots
a6936ef4-61ea-50dd.jpg

Unicorns to ride around on
a6936ef4-6216-944d.jpg

Walkie talkies that are canoe safe
a6936ef4-6243-5b9b.jpg

And his fav pic of chunkylover
a6936ef4-6266-9cb7.jpg

Unicorn riders don't win points. That's for sure.

Well, Knuckler and SW - this was the match I was hoping for. I think it will be close, but I'm sorry to say that two points are coming Team THP's way.

Back