Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're good now fellas. Thanks for pointing that out. Silly cookie.

He really needs to step it up.

Well the Callaways wernt there, they were just on the counter at the time. I considered a sleeve of ProV1s but decided against them.

that's bush league. But unless it's a sealed case you should really open them up
I think he was saying he purchased the Srixon balls as well as the other 3 sleeves of balls.

WE's got it right

Ok I found an R11 TP 3 wood 14* with Fujikura motor F3 stiff shaft brand new for 150, I would use it mainly from the tee, any concerns? I have a nice 5 wood (R11s) that I use from the deck.

Ok I found an R11 TP 3 wood 14* with Fujikura motor F3 stiff shaft brand new for 150, I would use it mainly from the tee, any concerns? I have a nice 5 wood (R11s) that I use from the deck.
if you said R9 I would say take it. I dont have any experience with the R11. But I love my R9 TP

Go for it! It's a pretty nice club that I demo'd one time

Get this, with 15% off and free shipping - I created a face book I'll never ever use for the discount-I got it for a total of 127 shipped!

Thanks golfsmith haha

I'm pondering whether my driver is good to go for tomorrow's tourney. Dick's called and said my Aldila NV has been installed and ready to pick up, but I'm unsure if it has to set for 24 hrs or not.

Pondering how I forgot how sweet the Mashie fairway is in hand.

Can't wait to get it reshafted, gotta do that today and hopefully I can get out for a round tomorrow with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering how I forgot how sweet the Mashie fairway is in hand.

Can't wait to get it reshafted, gotta do that today and hopefully I can get out for a round tomorrow with it.

:devil:

Hahaha, all your fault!

That said, I enjoyed the Devo6 in the 290. Problem now is just letting go and swinging instead of trying to compensate and place the ball like I have been. When I just let it go I have some fantastic drives into places I never reach without a tail wind. But, there were some stinkers too as I battled that.

I'll also say Spinners in the SCOR's = TOWERING wedge shots with stupid spin. I never tried to flight it down today because it was like 3mph winds, but my gosh they were towering shots.

My favorite with the 53...

photo17.jpg

I'll also say Spinners in the SCOR's = TOWERING wedge shots with stupid spin. I never tried to flight it down today because it was like 3mph winds, but my gosh they were towering shots.

So are the spinners getting you more spin than the Genius shafts? And is that high ball flight a good or a bad thing, in your opinion?

So are the spinners getting you more spin than the Genius shafts? And is that high ball flight a good or a bad thing, in your opinion?

I'd say yes JN, from what I saw today it was a certain yes. As to the height, it could become a problem in the wind I see down here on the plains and I fear that, but like I said today I never once tried to flight them down and play that lower shot, since there was no wind I just let it rip. If I can manage to keep it down when I want, could be deadly for me. I was also hitting the SCOR's further with the Spinner's than I do with the Genius...could have been a freak day but I was.

Very interesting findings Jman, but I like what I am hearing thus far man!

Very interesting findings Jman, but I like what I am hearing thus far man!

Yeah, I honestly didn't expect to hit the ball higher with the DG's....at all. It'll be interesting to see if I can replicate it next week, and if I can bring it down.

Yeah, I honestly didn't expect to hit the ball higher with the DG's....at all. It'll be interesting to see if I can replicate it next week, and if I can bring it down.

I am not terribly surprised as I flight the J40 w/spinners higher than the SCOR's and it is what I prefer. As you said, controlling it will be the question.

I am not terribly surprised as I flight the J40 w/spinners higher than the SCOR's and it is what I prefer. As you said, controlling it will be the question.

Yep, I'f I can pull of that knockdown, etc, I'll be pretty pumped about it honestly.

Does make me wanna try that fancy Seilver Pearl KBS Wedge shaft I got from the THP tour van though, especially seeing that the step pattern is different than the Genius shafts. But, I'd really hate to want/have to buy two more when I liked them LOL

Yep, I'f I can pull of that knockdown, etc, I'll be pretty pumped about it honestly.

Does make me wanna try that fancy Seilver Pearl KBS Wedge shaft I got from the THP tour van though, especially seeing that the step pattern is different than the Genius shafts. But, I'd really hate to want/have to buy two more when I liked them LOL

No need to buy, just go to a few more tour van stops! :D

Cookie speaks the truth! So I'm looking for good deals on push carts. Anyone have any recommendations? I don't like the looks of $200 lol and I want it ASAP. I'll be looking Blind 9's way at some point too.

Cookie speaks the truth! So I'm looking for good deals on push carts. Anyone have any recommendations? I don't like the looks of $200 lol and I want it ASAP. I'll be looking Blind 9's way at some point too.

All I can say is the clicgear is worth every cent if you're going to legitimately use it alot. Buuuuuuut, that's just one man's opinion.

Checked the cligear site and looks like they have no refurbs right now, to bad as its a tremendous deal and the one I got was literally like new.

All I can say is the clicgear is worth every cent if you're going to legitimately use it alot. Buuuuuuut, that's just one man's opinion.

Checked the cligear site and looks like they have no refurbs right now, to bad as its a tremendous deal and the one I got was literally like new.

Thanks for the tip JMan, Im all about quality and plan on using it a ton in the summer and colder months.

Thanks for the tip JMan, Im all about quality and plan on using it a ton in the summer and colder months.

I've got a "buddy" with a Sun Mountain and he raves about my Clicgear. Just more stable and more durable in my humble opinion. I'd bet out West Coast Connection B9 could hook you up right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back