Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I figured it was time to have a place to talk about next year's season including this year's draft.

I wonder what the Bobcats can get for that Number 2 pick, they could really use a few more pieces and maybe even trade down a bit and end up with a nice player.

I think I shall become a Bobcats fan.

Im hopping on the bandwagon.

We have one? The Kemba Walker bandwagon? The Thomas Robinson bandwagon?

And of course, its a new NBA thread, so it must have this video from Tosh himself.

We have one? The Kemba Walker bandwagon? The Thomas Robinson bandwagon?

Oh yeah dude. Its there and I am hopping on it.

Oh yeah dude. Its there and I am hopping on it.

They're going to trade out of the #2 pick I reckon.

And of course, its a new NBA thread, so it must have this video from Tosh himself.

"ARE YOU SUREEE??" hahaha Love his standup

Anyways. I'll go out on a limb and say that the Heat repeat but in 7 games over the lakers.
I hope the Heat get Ray Allen by the way

Go Milwaukee Bucks! I will watch their first game, and then not care anymore, as usual!

I hope the Nets keep DWill. I think they will.

Bobcats need to trade MJ from the front office for the first pick. Great player, bad owner/manager

I think I shall become a Bobcats fan.

I don't recommend it. I've tried for years; it's not fun.:crying:

Bobcats just traded Magette for Ben Gordon and a 1st rounder down the road.

Bobcats just traded Magette for Ben Gordon and a 1st rounder down the road.

Good trade. I would have traded that Duke sucker for a sandwich and a player to be named later.

Good trade. I would have traded that Duke sucker for a sandwich and a player to be named later.

Yeah, the Dookies don't typically pan out to be much in the big leagues do they? I've always found that interesting.

I'm surprised they got a 1st rounder as well. I'm almost certain they'll move the #2 pick, and I think Cleveland will move up to snag it.

Yeah, the Dookies don't typically pan out to be much in the big leagues do they? I've always found that interesting.

I'm surprised they got a 1st rounder as well. I'm almost certain they'll move the #2 pick, and I think Cleveland will move up to snag it.

I like the depth of this draft, but I am not as enamored with the top as some are.

I like the depth of this draft, but I am not as enamored with the top as some are.

SO trading out of the two slot is not a bad thing. It is a deep draft. It's interesting to hear who the Cats have been working out in Charlotte. It completely points to them trading. I bet the Cavs move up and take Beal.

SO trading out of the two slot is not a bad thing. It is a deep draft. It's interesting to hear who the Cats have been working out in Charlotte. It completely points to them trading. I bet the Cavs move up and take Beal.

I would love to see them trade out.

I would love to see them trade out.

I like that you're on the bandwagon. The Bobcats are so much more fun to talk about than the Heat, haha

I think the Bobcats will be lucky to double their wins this upcoming season.

Lol, you might be right. I'll still be a fan though.

Yeah, me too. I'm still bitter about the Gerald Wallace trade. He was my favorite player. Even though he was a on mediocre to crummy teams, he still played hard.

I think the Bobcats will be lucky to double their wins this upcoming season.

Well if they are going to stink, I will hop off and go root for Lebron. Some day I want to be just like that guy Ron Savage. :alien:

This thread is already better than last years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back