THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see people are thinking about coming in from all over the place! This stop is going to be awesome!
I hear Tiger Woods is checking his schedule as we speak. Chicka check it out y'all!

I got another guy signed up (at least I'm sure he'll come) today. FrescaGolf is his forum name, buddy of mine that lives here in Sioux Falls. At this rate I think I'll have Jjmorris, my dad, Jeff (dakotagolfer) and Fresca pile in the Yukon and head for Des Moines THP style baby!

I hear Tiger Woods is checking his schedule as we speak. Chicka check it out y'all!

I got another guy signed up (at least I'm sure he'll come) today. FrescaGolf is his forum name, buddy of mine that lives here in Sioux Falls. At this rate I think I'll have Jjmorris, my dad, Jeff (dakotagolfer) and Fresca pile in the Yukon and head for Des Moines THP style baby!

Holy Epic! Any specific 90's jock jam CD's I need to be brushing up on?

Holy Epic! Any specific 90's jock jam CD's I need to be brushing up on?
Oh we'll get something good. Problem is my dad hates it, nearly kicked me out of the house for blaring it too loud. Jeff's a rocker too. We'll just have to blow the doors off anyway.

Oh we'll get something good. Problem is my dad hates it, nearly kicked me out of the house for blaring it too loud. Jeff's a rocker too. We'll just have to blow the doors off anyway.

Your dad can ride on the roof if he can't deal with the music.

Anyone rides with me better be able to handle country. Or rock. Anything but crap.

Since I am probably going to be the youngest, just blame it on me, I will take one for the team:alien2:

Your dad can ride on the roof if he can't deal with the music.

Anyone rides with me better be able to handle country. Or rock. Anything but crap.

I feel like that is an oxymoron. :alien:

I couldn't help myself and I see that not only could there be five Team THPers there, but five other Morgan Cuppers have expressed interest.

Chunky response but yup! I'd love to hang with a midwest crew.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Glad to see this is getting so much hype. Hope to see all of you there.

This is going to be a barn burner of a time. Lot's of interest from new members and vet's as well. I need to get some practice going and fast, just not sure what to work on first, beer drinking skills or golf, hehe. Actually, the beer drinking will have to wait, I have a hard enough time not falling down after a drive as it is.

This is going to be a barn burner of a time. Lot's of interest from new members and vet's as well. I need to get some practice going and fast, just not sure what to work on first, beer drinking skills or golf, hehe. Actually, the beer drinking will have to wait, I have a hard enough time not falling down after a drive as it is.
The beer drinking may make you more stable... You already play good.

The beer drinking may make you more stable... You already play good.

Lol, thanks buddy, but I put more miles on a pair of spikes than the average walker and I ride, haha. Can't wait to hit the course with you again, that was a blast in "Hawkville".

Yes it was!! Can't wait to do it again.However I need to practice. You guys all play way better than me.lol ..

Yes it was!! Can't wait to do it again.However I need to practice. You guys all play way better than me.lol ..

I don't know about that, Jrod struggled with his driver. He was trying to keep it down in the 300 yard range and was going a bit long for some reason, haha.

I don't know about that, Jrod struggled with his driver. He was trying to keep it down in the 300 yard range and was going a bit long for some reason, haha.
I've never seen anyone hit the ball that hard.

It's fun to watch him hit the ball. I think I said something to you about how it feels to get outdriven by 100 yards lol.

I've never seen anyone hit the ball that hard.

Yea, a little guy like that shouldn't be able to send the ball that far. Just wait until Des Moines, I've been working out. Between driver and 3w I think I can get to his drive.

Be careful, Duey. You might end up airborne if you swing any harder!

Be careful, Duey. You might end up airborne if you swing any harder!

Haha, sort of looked like I was going to fall down didn't it? That was a ploy, I was trying to get you guys all off balance so I could win.

Well, the ploy worked lol.

Yea, a little guy like that shouldn't be able to send the ball that far. Just wait until Des Moines, I've been working out. Between driver and 3w I think I can get to his drive.
You might swing right out of those Ricky Fowler shoes duey... lol... Yeah Hawk we discussed being out driven by at least 100 yards... We should have sabatoged his driver.. Haha

Sadly, he would have just grabbed 4w and done it by 60-80 yards haha

I was just checking out the course again. One thing I loved to read - BIG greens. That's never good for my putting, but I do like to have a little room.

Yeah I'm looking forward to this!! I'm going to be there as long as our house is finished by then.. It shoul be. Maybe we could car-pool.

I have a big enough vehicle to bring a few people along I figure. Might as well save a few bucks!

I have a big enough vehicle to bring a few people along I figure. Might as well save a few bucks!

You can drive down and get me? Lol. Actually, we need Royal Wulff and a few from Colorado to meet up and ride with me.

RW and some other Colorado folks definitey should come over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back