Big Break Atlantis

Thanks for the spoiler there, sport!

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk
Lol. Selanee is definitely a dark horse in my eyes, so I'll be interested to see if the circumstantial evidence proves to to be relevant. Pretty funny either way.

Just for the record, the past 2 episodes have been more golf-centric and much better quality IMO. I'm not terribly invested in who wins (I don't really like or dislike any of the girls, now that 'Z' is gone) but I'm confident the season will close MUCH stronger than it opened.

Whether a contestant wins or loses, they've all been supplied with the Adams gear from the show, unless another clubmaker was sponsoring her I'd be surprised if any of the contestants were playing anything other than Adams clubs

I watched Selanee play in Decatur Illinois few weeks ago on Symetra tour and she was sporting all Adams equipment just sayin

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

That may not mean a thing actually. The year Gerina Piller was on Big Break, we went to the Duramed event here in KC and they had a huge picture of her on the trailer, so we figured she won the Big Break. She didn't.

They probably got to keep all the equipment, win or lose, don't you think?

Yea didn't think it was a spoiler.

She's much better looking in person I caddied.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

My comment was meant to be a bit tongue-in-cheek. I realise that they prolly get to keep their clubs.

That, and there's no way Selanee wins. She can maybe only beat Anya of all the contestants left

I usually love this show but I haven't seen any episodes since the second one :/ for some reason the show just doesn't keep my interest (been like that the past few seasons now)

Haven't been a huge fan this season but always support ladies playing golf. I say, we start a petition to get Mallory [Blackwelder] back on for some redemption. Who's in?
I'm for that every day of the week.

Haven't been a huge fan this season but always support ladies playing golf. I say, we start a petition to get Mallory [Blackwelder] back on for some redemption. Who's in?

You can add me to that petition!

Graet idea for a drinking game would be to do a shot every time the girls say "Sit" or "Be good".

What annoys me is when Anya starts snapping her fingers and telling it to sit like it's a dog. Really, that just looks so silly.

I'm in

What annoys me is when Anya starts snapping her fingers and telling it to sit like it's a dog. Really, that just looks so silly.

I'm glad to see I am not the only one who is annoyed with Anya snapping her fingers at the ball. Be the club, be good, sit sit sit sit, stop stop stop, roll, go go go, and the like are also annoying to hear them utter after every shot as well.

So far it has been the best looking getting axed every week, so who's next?

Selanee was horrible leading up to the elimination challenge.

She really turned it up once the heat was on. Bunker shot was clutch.

X10, drives me freakin nuts.

I'm in....I would put her and Sarah Brown back on there anyday. This season hasn't impressed me at all really...honestly I think the girl with the most game went home in week 2, Shannon.....she hit one really bad shot and got the boot.

To me it looked this week like if Anya could putt she would have killled them....she was money on everything else.

Speaking of trying to tell the balla what to do....

Glorianna was talking to that first drive the whole way, and then in the post interview was like "Perfect... right down the middle."

Finally Anya went home, no more snapping at balls. Also found it funny that because Adams is the main sponsor they have to use the Adams head covers on their clubs, even though none are actually using any Adams drivers and woods.

People have said it here 100x and last night was a perfect example. It was so obvious from the first interview Anya was going home, her makeup was a ll messed up and you could tell she had been crying.

All in all this season has been a complete disappointment in my eyes.

Finally Anya went home, no more snapping at balls. Also found it funny that because Adams is the main sponsor they have to use the Adams head covers on their clubs, even though none are actually using any Adams drivers and woods.

I've been meaning to bring this up for awhile now. I find it really odd that with Adams so heavily invested that the contestants aren't made to use Adams clubs for the show.

I've been meaning to bring this up for awhile now. I find it really odd that with Adams so heavily invested that the contestants aren't made to use Adams clubs for the show.

I'm sure most of them are already under some sort of professional contract. I don't know though.

Back