Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

I absolutely can not wait to see what they will have us wearing. I can't stop going to the website and checking out the options!

I'm sure GG will post pics or a video of everything! Wonder if we could talk her into tossing everything into the wash for us too!

I'm sure GG will post pics or a video of everything! Wonder if we could talk her into tossing everything into the wash for us too!

hahhahahah tough crowd. She already does so much for us! I do know what you mean though. I usually wash stuff before wearing it too. I figure not washing it once though wont kill me.

hahhahahah tough crowd. She already does so much for us! I do know what you mean though. I usually wash stuff before wearing it too. I figure not washing it once though wont kill me.

I'm sure there are laundry facilities we can use down there. I'll definitely be using them for sure.

Cant wait to see what kind of cool outfits we will be getting!!

The Callaway belts are pretty sweet too

LOL Smalls is a germaphobe. I take those bad boys out of the plastic and throw them right now. Mans Game.

LOL Smalls is a germaphobe. I take those bad boys out of the plastic and throw them right now. Mans Game.

same here. I'm not going to MB to do laundry. Where's the fun in that?

same here. I'm not going to MB to do laundry. Where's the fun in that?
I agree DeanO, I'm not there to do laundry.

Not sure what you weirdos are talking about. My size clothing is never folded

Not sure what you weirdos are talking about. My size clothing is never folded

I bet we have to run your's through the drier on high heat to shrink them for you. Smalls will take of it for you

When you get to your MC hotel, hang the outfit(s) on hangers and then hang them in the bathroom on the door knob and robe hook.

Turn on the shower on hot close the bath door for a few minutes.

The steam ought to kill most of the wrinkles.

why do I fear that we will get a Chunkylover NSFW video of the above mentioned post?

why do I fear that we will get a Chunkylover NSFW video of the above mentioned post?

Haha my poor video. I think you were the only view Dean. I did warn!

Very cool truck but lets be honest it's nothing compared to the THP Rangfinder

Back