Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Good luck guy!

Thanks man. They had shirts and 3 pairs of shorts - nothing even close to my size. I am going to assume you guys are right though and go with a size larger.

Bought 4 shirts .......all under 20!!!! Team Chevron......well at least in spirit!!!

Sweet deal man! Great prices!

Being honest, I hope they give us something with spikes.

Me too - I've never played in spikeless and I swing from my heels hahhah

I've tried 4 stores and no one is carrying Callaway shoes. I'm currently using Dryjoys US size 9 and Adipures US size 9 1/2. Are the Cally shoe similar sizes ???

I'd assume so. For me anyways, I am pretty consistent - but hopefully one of the staffers from last year can help you out my man.

I've tried 4 stores and no one is carrying Callaway shoes. I'm currently using Dryjoys US size 9 and Adipures US size 9 1/2. Are the Cally shoe similar sizes ???

I think they are sized similar to the Adidas shoes kelly. FJ's have always been a bit snugger on my feet. I'd lean towards the 9 1/2 dude.

My experience with the DelMars is that they are roomier in the toe and much more comfortable than the DryJoy Tour shoes. I think you'd be fine in a 9 with the Del Mar, but I'm notsure about the spiked Cally shoes.

Smalls, we're about the same measurements..I wear 34 or 36 depending on brand....I went with 35" and if they don't have that I'll go 36"...worse case I can tailor them in a bit if they're a shade big.

I wear a 34 in my shorts. My Sligo shorts are 34 and fit perfectly. Are you saying I need to go 35? Or do they even have a 35?

I think you should just go with a size 7, kelly. Snugger is better. hahaha

Smalls, we're about the same measurements..I wear 34 or 36 depending on brand....I went with 35" and if they don't have that I'll go 36"...worse case I can tailor them in a bit if they're a shade big.
I'll be trying some on today. I am just hoping that 34 will work so I don't have to worry about it. And if that doesn't work, then hopefully 36 will fit perfectly. Because I will never get them taken in to a 35!

I'd go 9.5

My experience with the DelMars is that they are roomier in the toe and much more comfortable than the DryJoy Tour shoes. I think you'd be fine in a 9 with the Del Mar, but I'm notsure about the spiked Cally shoes.

I'll try both shoes on today so I can give them a size for in case they supply us with the DelMar and a size in case they supply us with a spiked shoe. I would think that would be OK to do.

Back from one Edwin Watts and they had everything but shoes, even though they said they had them. Called all over and no one else has shoes except for the Edwin Watts where I did my fitting. They have at least the Del Mar shoe, so I am going there now and hopefully they will have some shoes with spikes.

For the record, the size 34 fit fine. And the odd thing is that size 34 belt worked better than size 36 (I've always bought belts a size bigger than the pants so that freaked me out a lottle, but they worked).

Back later. I'll have my order tonight!

Back from one Edwin Watts and they had everything but shoes, even though they said they had them. Called all over and no one else has shoes except for the Edwin Watts where I did my fitting. They have at least the Del Mar shoe, so I am going there now and hopefully they will have some shoes with spikes.

For the record, the size 34 fit fine. And the odd thing is that size 34 belt worked better than size 36 (I've always bought belts a size bigger than the pants so that freaked me out a lottle, but they worked).

Back later. I'll have my order tonight!

So your normal size fit you? I'm still wavering.....

Do the shirts shrink at all? I tried on a S at the store and it fit well. Just don't want shrinkage and look like I belong at a rave

or Cookie on the range....hehe

just don't put them in the dryer them dude....hanger shirt them P4B style and air dry them....

Do the shirts shrink at all? I tried on a S at the store and it fit well. Just don't want shrinkage and look like I belong at a rave

They shouldn't shrink if they aren't cotton.

So your normal size fit you? I'm still wavering.....
Yep, my normal size fit me fine. I wear 34 in Sligo and these fit well. If they were smaller, they were barely smaller. Size 36 shorts I could easily pull off of me without unbuttoning them.

Like Hanks said, just don't dry them in the dryer. I wouldn't use hot water either, even though they aren't cotton.

Here's what I ended up going with:

Shirt: MEDIUM
Shorts: 34
Belt: 34
Glove: REGULAR MEN'S LEFT HAND GLOVE
Shoes: 9.5M
Golf Ball Selection: HEX BLACK TOUR

Everything is my normal size. With the shoes, I wear a 9.5 in Adidas, but a 9 in Snake Eyes. Both the DelMar and the ones with replaceable spikes I can wear 9.5M. I could have gone with a 9 in the DelMar, but either would work. I still don't know what shoe they are getting us though. Being honest, I like the look of the replaceable spike shoes more than the DelMar.

Everyone get their sizes in tonight?

I got my fat arse sizes in!

Yep I just sent my message in. I was crazy busy at work today and had no time to try anything on so I went big in the shorts and standard in everything else.

Sizes:
Shirt: large
Shorts: 38
Belt: 38
Glove: (please specify if you are a lefty) large, lefty
Shoes: 13
Golf Ball Selection: (from choices above) Hex Chrome

Cool, now I can't wait until we get this stuff, and we're still waiting on the putters!

Cool, now I can't wait until we get this stuff, and we're still waiting on the putters!

I can't wait to get my hands on the sweet Metal X putter!

I can't wait to get my hands on the sweet Metal X putter!

Waiting for the UPS email is a drag. I was happier when I didn't know about notifications!

Waiting for the UPS email is a drag. I was happier when I didn't know about notifications!

Yeah then it was a total suprise!! Now it's like....crap no email.

Sizes went in yesterday but only getting a chance to post them now.

Shirt: Medium
Shorts: 34 waist
Belt: 34 waist
Glove: Left hand men's small
Shoes: Currently using Dryjoy's US 9 and Adipure's US 9.5
Golf Ball Selection: HEX Black

I know what your thinking why is he wearing a small glove ??? I prefer to wear gloves that are kinda tight so over a few rounds they loosen out and fit quite snug.

Cool to see what the Callaway staffers are ordering in the way of your apparel. Looking forward to seeing what they send all of you. That red shirt from last year was a great-looking shirt.

I am wondering if One-T just got an odd-labeled size. I remember those shorts.

Tappin from my iPad

Got my sizes in yesterday. I went with a surprise and got SMALL in everything. Couldn't find a shoe that fit so I guessed based on how loose the 8.5 shoe was. Went with 7.5. I have to admit I'm a little worried about some of the sizing. I could have lived with the 32 and a belt but I went 30 instead. Maybe I should have gone 32. Shoes are going to be an issue. Not sure I should have gone all the way down to 7.5. Belt I went with 36 but I could have gone with 34. Grr now I'm worried. Here is my sizing video

I got my sizes turned in last night as well.

Shirt: medium
Shorts: 32
Belt: 32
Glove: large
Shoes: 10.5
Ball: HEX Black Tour

I have a feeling we are going to be the beat dressed out there, I love Callaways line-up of apparel this year. The shirt I purchased while at the fitting studio is super comfy even when it has been really hot out so I'm looking forward to knowing that no matter what the weather is next month I'm going to be nice and comfortable in my Callaway outfit.

Back