Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

TC asked that I put this in here as well. This is really breaking news.

Wow, and I thought I looked bad when I played golf, I accidentally ran into our friend from the north, cool breeze hacking away at the course, At least his swing looks better than cookies

Spoiler
sasquatch-golf.jpg

FAIL. For the simple reason that you did not use a Callaway hat.

Titleist gear? Man, that just wont fly with the Breeze!

Way to shank it Uriel. LMAO

Spoiler
7468302654_d1fff4fbd1.jpg

Someone needs to get Team Paradise on the bat phone. Make sure all those guys are actually going to show up in Myrtle Beach.
Can anyone even name all eight guys on TP?

Hey 3 of us have been in here this morning...Myself, Howzat and Ironman...er I mean Captain Ddec
Same three guys as usual. Who are the other five?

Oh, and I forgot Ary, he was here as well.....
It's funny when TP forgets who their guys are. Can you name the other four?

TC asked that I put this in here as well. This is really breaking news.
Oh yeah, biggsaha. Now we only need to remember three other guys.

DDEC!!!!! Can you hear me? Come and help him now. Please - this is getting ugly.

I want to chop down a cell tower right now. Stupid spotty cell service won't let me see that video.

I approve of lieruageto (however the hell you spell that) enthusiasm, but his delivery and execution can be lacking. Clearly he just sided with the wrong squad. Well, unless he likes being the #1 representation in here, b/c he probably is for TP.

I want to chop down a cell tower right now. Stupid spotty cell service won't let me see that video.

It's so awesome dude. You're going to laugh and agree.

He reminds me of Cookie from last year. That's a good thing I think.

That's too bad, it's a doozy of one too!! Been a few days since I laughed that hard.

No no no no no, don't you go there. Mine had substance and impact.

I approve of lieruageto (however the hell you spell that) enthusiasm, but his delivery and execution can be lacking. Clearly he just sided with the wrong squad. Well, unless he likes being the #1 representation in here, b/c he probably is for TP.

I gave up trying to type his screen name.....but Uriel has been in here everyday representing....dude definately has some enthusiasm!

You don't have to hear anything, go back and look at the thread. You may learn something.

Point me in the right direction oh wise one

Cookie, quit hassling your ghost of trash talk past.

Titleist gear? Man, that just wont fly with the Breeze!

Tnolan just saw sasquatch in that titleist hat and went and punched him right in the face.

I'd agree with that my friend. Uriel is fantastic.

This thread is now about BlackJack.

(just trying to help Team Paradise)

CSI Lucas did a great job finding biggsaha!

Back