Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Do you know if we get hats from Callaway?
We will get one hat yes for the MC.

or you could order em and have em shipped to one of us and then they would be waiting in MB for you when you get there.
Thats very nice Tim, and I have an office in Colorado I could have it shipped to as well, but its just the principal of the thing.

We will get one hat yes for the MC.

Thats very nice Tim, and I have an office in Colorado I could have it shipped to as well, but its just the principal of the thing.

Just thought I would put the offer out there bro.

I'm on there now. I'm also digging this hat
side-chev-cap-nvy-frontleft-main-2012.png

I almost bought that hat. I ended up buying the fitted hat with the smaller Chev in the corner like that from the Callaway Fitting Studio. I love it.

Have to give some love to Callaway, these are the special edition staff bags that their pros will have at the Greenbrier this week, and they will be auctioned off for charity after the event:

179537_10151873945370640_720288702_n.jpg

Have to give some love to Callaway, these are the special edition staff bags that their pros will have at the Greenbrier this week, and they will be auctioned off for charity after the event:

A beautiful bag it is! That thing is great looking.

that's a cool bag. I remember they did a special bag for this event last year as well.

I just saw that on Facebook, those are amazing looking!

Wow those are sweet!

So what is everyone.doing for socks?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wow those are sweet!

So what is everyone.doing for socks?

I'm taking gray ankle socks and black ankle socks and some white ones that aren't ankle socks but aren't the hideaway kind either.

That is a pretty sweet bag...I would love to have one of those.

As far as socks go, I will be taking grey socks and white socks all in the no show variety.

I'm going to go sock shopping soon.

I'm going to go sock shopping soon.

I bought swiftwick socks for this last year. Turned out to be a great call.

Does Callaway make socks?

That bag is amazing, too bad they won't do an online auction for them!

Awesome bags and find dude - thanks for posting this!!

There is a putter I'm told waiting for me at home.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Back