Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Thats just it...some will walk away saying...damn, I wish I had let the other people get to know me on the forum. Oh well. I am ready to see some people betting on me. Damn it!

I'll bet on you...

I am sure you would SWalrus. You might be playing against me by yourself.

I hope you are generous with the good good. I've been practicing playing a two ball scramble, it's tough keeping track man.

I hope you are generous with the good good. I've been practicing playing a two ball scramble, it's tough keeping track man.
Oh, I am. Ask Coolbreez. Hell, we good gooded from off a green.

It will be tough buddy, IN and Cookie will be there to help

some just realize that they actually have to show their game in a couple weeks. Cant hide behind a keyboard. and some just NEVER showed up.

Mine's what it is! I can only be better than what I said, hard to be any worse, haha.

Chunky's post back on the 8th shut the other teams up.....finally.

I am back now.....was with TBT on a search party the last few days - sorry about that.
Yeah, it was pretty much a Bazinga to all of us!

Haha thanks Ary. I think I might need 2 of those though. Great video

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

hahaha

Seriously though. Talking to yourself gets boring.

hmmm, i'm not so sure TBT has seen his video yet....
could be that:
1. he's really mad at me
2. he's working on a great comeback video
3. he's still busy working on his thank you list from the other day
4. Or, he's just a member of Team Paradise

It was that I just hadn't seen it...dont know how I missed it

And I never get mad........Even yes...but mad, never :D

Man I can't wait to F people up down there. Hawk/TMex I'm looking at you! Just need one last driver lesson lol. 180 yard pop ups won't work down there

Sure they will. I'll be beating you down and maxing out at 200 at the same time.

Man I can't wait to F people up down there. Hawk/TMex I'm looking at you! Just need one last driver lesson lol. 180 yard pop ups won't work down there

I'll still be hitting first hehe
Luckily you have that long knocker of a partner

I'll still be hitting first hehe
Luckily you have that long knocker of a partner

Haha I'm counting on those toe shots right now!

It was that I just hadn't seen it...dont know how I missed it

And I never get mad........Even yes...but mad, never :D

Really? I'm still waiting. :alien2:

I dont have any witty lines or videos to share to strengthen my claims, but DDec, Ary, Yorkem, JB, and Yoccos are going to dominate fools down in MB.

If only for the match that I am betting on them

Quit ducking me, Chunky.

You mean to tell me with that LT RF you can't get more than 180. Somethings not right.

Without the LT part I might only be seeing 150. The Fit is still tremendous!

Where can I place a bet that Kelly kills Frogger during our round Saturday morning?

I feel bad for Kelly. Going back to Ireland with and 0-4 record is going to hurt worse than that ankle sprain.

Not ducking you punk! Your the one not showing up until Saturday

I can't wait to see how long it takes your Osteoporosis to kick in after we shred the first few holes.

I can't wait to see how long it takes your Osteoporosis to kick in after we shred the first few holes.

I've been bulk loading on calcium bro. Plus MILK. God the 11 holes this one lasts will be glorious for Team Hackers. Kelly will hobble along in support

I'm going to ruin you enough that ddec outdrives you by 20 yards a hole on Sunday.

Back