Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I'm going to ruin you enough that ddec outdrives you by 20 yards a hole on Sunday.

wow, that's quite the lashing you're going to give him. I actually feel bad for Chunky now.

TourMex will show him what a real drive looks like and I'll break one of his Twizzler legs with a swift kick.

Only now?

I guess worse now than ever. I mean Hawk's going to have to dismember Chunky for me to out drive him by 20 yards every time. I don't wish that on the micro machine

I can't wait to waste biggsy. No more Mr. Nice Guy from me this year.

I'll start Thursday with chooky.

I love that old Benjy Button is playing sixteen rounds before the event. Does he have an alternate in place for the weekend?

How cool is that going to be to slay him and what's his face. It's gonna be a massacre you know?

They get to witness bombs and gir's

I'll start Thursday with chooky.

No comment on Saturday, but if you think you have an easy victory in hand Thursday morning - you should really prepare to be shocked.

No comment on Saturday, but if you think you have an easy victory in hand Thursday morning - you should really prepare to be shocked.

By how awful your swing is in person?

Lucas don't put on that dog collar he brings for you

Lucas don't put on that dog collar he brings for you

After I'm done with him he'll put it on and hand me his leash so I can tote him around like my little biotch all weekend.

I can't wait to waste biggsy. No more Mr. Nice Guy from me this year.
How scary must this be for everyone on the other teams? Even if they don't play against you....you're basically going to destroy everyone in your path. I can't wait to see this!

ddxu - I'm trying to keep the trash talk out of my sponsor's thread, so I'll say it here.

You are losing that bet dude! You obviously didn't see how bad I worked the Knuckler at the outing.

How scary must this be for everyone on the other teams? Even if they don't play against you....you're basically going to destroy everyone in your path. I can't wait to see this!

Truth. I'm going to work clowns. No mercy! I'm sweeping the leg!

ddxu - I'm trying to keep the trash talk out of my sponsor's thread, so I'll say it here.

You are losing that bet dude! You obviously didn't see how bad I worked the Cookie and Knuckler at the outing.

FIFY because I feel like you deserve more credit

You are losing that bet dude! You obviously didn't see how bad I worked the Knuckler at the outing.

I like your support of your great sponsor, I'll go back and make sure I didnt say anything over the line. I thought I just complemented him on how nice he was going to look.

No, I didnt see you work him, just say the HOTD video you guys posted. The wagers are all for fun (for me at least). I'm looking forward to following along while I am supposed to be supporting a hospital software conversion that weekend.

No man, your post was just fine. I just didn't want to say what I said there. I can't wait to make yorkem the second person to go 0-2 against me.

They get to witness bombs and gir's

Sweep the leg! Sweep the leg!

We've seen your HOTD vids and magical editing, we know how you get birdies already. There won't be any second takes for you my friend.

Truth. I'm going to work clowns. No mercy! I'm sweeping the leg!

Love it!

hey Yoccos - I'm gonna beat you by 2 on Thursday. Because you're awesome, but not that awesome.

I love that old Benjy Button is playing sixteen rounds before the event. Does he have an alternate in place for the weekend?

Yeah what a jackoff. Wait, who is Benjy Button?

Back