THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking you all will be just fine out there. It's just golf, after all :)

As for letting us know if you are attending, we'll probably start getting a final head count about a month out. I'll likely use the first post for that information so it's easy to access.

Yea Smalls.....that was going to be about 15-20 feet by! LOL!

It seems like all the videos posted leave some doubt in their validity. Either way, Still better shots than I can produce. Now to learn to hit a draw, or bring back the duck hook

It seems like all the videos posted leave some doubt in their validity. Either way, Still better shots than I can produce. Now to learn to hit a draw, or bring back the duck hook
pretty hole however!

When this first got announced, I thought to myself, "well this will be a fun time, but I don't have any need to try out any new clubs." Now that I've had time to think, I'm thinking "man, there are a lot of clubs I'd like to try just to see what they are like."

I'm beyond excited for this event, I can't even contain myself. I repeatedly watch videos of the course. Going to have to find something to pass the time away.

~Rock

I'm guessing the time will fly right by once the MC is over. Then it's time to get serious. Need to work on my 12oz curls.

While I hate to do this, but I will likely 'miss' this event. I was able to get our group to switch courses on Saturday so I can see some THP friends, but wont be able to play with you guys. The group I am playing in that week is teeing off during the 8:00 hour and then again during the 2:00 hour on Saturday at TCI. I am going to do my best to make sure I am in the last group Sat morning, so hopefully I can meet as many THPers as possible and say hello to friends I already know.

Dan: supporting the wrong Morgan Cup team and then this?!?! Consider me disappointed sir.

Dan: supporting the wrong Morgan Cup team and then this?!?! Consider me disappointed sir.

I am not supporting any MC teams, just betting against you :angel:

I am not supporting any MC teams, just betting against you :angel:

Ouch, that hurts even worse.

Hawk: agree that post MC, this event will be right around the corner. Course looks like a beast and I can't wait to get up there and hang out with a great crew for the weekend!

Well, at least we'll get to see you for a bit, ddxu!

Do we post here what clubs we'd like to test or should we send those PM to JB or GG???

We'll start talking about that a little closer to the event, Icey.

We'll start talking about that a little closer to the event, Icey.

Excellent, sorry thought I had just missed it. I've got a few hybrids I really want to try!!!

I'm hoping we start to see some new stuff pop up prior to September as well.

Figured since this Tour is coming up soon, could be a good start.

Probably will confuse a lot of people that have never geocached before. Basically just a "traveling photo op" for the SI that could be followed in that thread or via the tracking method on another website. That would; however, require members having the SI to log in to yet another site and post. So maybe that would be too much for just a silly idea.

To prevent more input really not associated with this thread, just post feedback on the linked thread above. Sorry JB, I'll get better about posting correctly soon I hope!

Hawk's Surprise:

TicketDM-1.jpg

See you guys and girls in Iowa come September! JB gets the first hug!

Nice Natrix. See you there buddy.

Cool beans Nate!!

Sent from my DROID X2

Finally decided on a date for our guys trip. My wife is going to AZ end of September.

Looking more likely that I'll be able to come. Woohoo, for now!

Hawk's Surprise:

TicketDM-1.jpg

I love to see that, Nate! We are going to have a BLAST dude. You will be so happy you joined us.

Awesome Nate!! No matter what they say about Texas, we show up and represent!!

Hawk's Surprise:

Excellent news, Nate! Now we just have to get White Rhino out here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back