Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Redlyne is the man for editing and putting that up. Kyle is a blast to play with and a long hitter haha.

Good times for sure!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Nice job Cookie.....don't recall the wind blowing that hard out there yesterday, but then again I was inside all day! :at-wits-end:

Thanks for sharing Red and Tmex!

TMEX TMEX TMEX TMEX! Great birdie buddy. Rage, that was .......something alright.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks fellas! Dean it was requested by the guys who dislike backwards hats and untucked shirts we do a vid like that. As you can see, it clearly impeded in on our chances at shooting a decent score lol.

Thanks fellas! Dean it was requested by the guys who dislike backwards hats and untucked shirts we do a vid like that. As you can see, it clearly impeded in on our chances at shooting a decent score lol.

you forgot cargo shorts man!!! It is ok.. I will wear them proudly in my next HOTD video. I will even turn the hat around as well. Untucking, that just comes naturally...LOL

I finally got around to trying to make a HOTD... some epic fail camera work. For my next one, I'll go more prepared! It was just too hot out to give a damn.

[video=youtube;-ncZiuP6Khs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ncZiuP6Khs&list=UU3XC5vwWR3I6OfVox8wU4jA&index=1&f eature=plcp[/video]

you forgot cargo shorts man!!! It is ok.. I will wear them proudly in my next HOTD video. I will even turn the hat around as well. Untucking, that just comes naturally...LOL

A obnoxiously colored shirt is a must too, you may want to add that to your checklist.

I finally got around to trying to make a HOTD... some epic fail camera work. For my next one, I'll go more prepared! It was just too hot out to give a damn.

[video=youtube;-ncZiuP6Khs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ncZiuP6Khs&list=UU3XC5vwWR3I6OfVox8wU4jA&index=1&f eature=plcp[/video]

Nice par dude. Filming in landscape may help you get some more of the action. Sinking a 15-20ft putt is impressive!

Nice Par. We don't need to see you putt just hear it hit the bottom of the cup :)

Nice par HuskAir, good job putting a hole up for us.

Nice par dude. Filming in landscape may help you get some more of the action. Sinking a 15-20ft putt is impressive!

Yeah, I wanted to film in landscape, but with the camera being on the "top" part of the ipod, it might be almost too close to the ground to get much. I could not figure out how/where to put it either... will work on this, and give landscape a try.

Thanks for the kudos. That was the only decent putt I made all day!

Heres my first effort at a HOTD vid. Thanks to my lovely "caddie" for filming/editing for me today... Sorry for the poor picture/audio delay. Didn't really know how blurry the video was going to be till after the fact, up next for me is a small camera that can do HD...the camera is my 12 yr step daughter's after all.

nice HOTD, first one ive seen with someone wearing pants in quite some time

Nice HOTD PD but I agree with you, time for a new camera. Heck your phone might take better video lol

nice video PD and i agree with Mike with the weather here i dunno how your wearing pants out there still.

Nice job on the videos guys, Redlyne, you three always look like a blast out there. Some of the comments are priceless.

PD and Husk with their first offerings, well done. Husk, great swing man and that was a heck of a putt even though we missed seeing it.

Nice par there.
Heres my first effort at a HOTD vid. Thanks to my lovely "caddie" for filming/editing for me today... Sorry for the poor picture/audio delay. Didn't really know how blurry the video was going to be till after the fact, up next for me is a small camera that can do HD...the camera is my 12 yr step daughter's after all.

Great hole there.

Thanks for sharing guys. Looks like we lost some comments, did we lose any videos?

Great HOTD Playdough. You put that drive out there pretty good. Well done!

Back