Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a persistent mf! Dumb as a box of rocks at times, but persistent.

--
Tapatalk2

Well at least you found it. Hopefully it's good lol

War have you ever seen an SD card just stop working? I took a video on the range yesterday and tried to watch it last night. Said unable to play video. Then it starts popping up a message about the sd card is safe to remove. Wtf? Now it's completely gone like its not even there. Reboot, tried taking it out put it back in nothing. Guess that swing was pretty bad it ruined my sd card.

War have you ever seen an SD card just stop working? I took a video on the range yesterday and tried to watch it last night. Said unable to play video. Then it starts popping up a message about the sd card is safe to remove. Wtf? Now it's completely gone like its not even there. Reboot, tried taking it out put it back in nothing. Guess that swing was pretty bad it ruined my sd card.
What brand of sd card? I know they make specific ones for tablets/phones now (I have one of them in my S3). When I had the Thunderbolt, I used to get a good bit of sd card errors. Which class of card are you using?

The wife got a great deal on a 17" HP at Nebraska Furniture Mart for like $350, it seems to perform really nice so far!

What brand of sd card? I know they make specific ones for tablets/phones now (I have one of them in my S3). When I had the Thunderbolt, I used to get a good bit of sd card errors. Which class of card are you using?

Its a SanDisk which is what I always use, 32GB class 4. Im going to put it in the adapter and see what happens with the computer.

Ummmm. I hate you War Eagle. I now must have either the S3 or One X. Looking at my tiny screen now and weak processor make me realize how far behind hardware wise Apple really is. Good lord that thing is impressive.

LOL. As much as I hate Android im looking at the HTC Inspire on craigslist.... Just to tide me over until the Iphone 5. Maybe its just me but the Samsung phones don't look sturdy to me.

LOL. As much as I hate Android im looking at the HTC Inspire on craigslist.... Just to tide me over until the Iphone 5. Maybe its just me but the Samsung phones don't look sturdy to me.

I agree and always have....However the One X sure does. But looking at that S3 made me take notice about 2 things. First, how much I loved my original EVO. And second, how far Android has come. My puny little stupid phone is barely craptastic in comparison.

Hahahahaha, I knew this post was going to be made.

This discussion is increasing my curiosity. Been with AT&T forever and still have an iPhone 3G and am eligible for all kinds of upgrades.

War Eagle: will be checking this out next week and seeking your advice!

Samsungs are plastic crap. Wait until the Iphone 5. And if that doesnt satisfy your needs go for the S3 anyways until "the next iphone" or whatever comes along :p

I agree and always have....However the One X sure does. But looking at that S3 made me take notice about 2 things. First, how much I loved my original EVO. And second, how far Android has come. My puny little stupid phone is barely craptastic in comparison.

LOL that last part made me laugh. The One X is amazing. My friend has the sprint version and man... You can't go wrong with that.

I still like the Iphone though haha. Crazy you can't pick up a 4S for less than $400 even on the list. Good luck dude, I have a feeling you'll have a new phone not before long!

Hahahahaha, I knew this post was going to be made.

Yeah, its just not fair.

This discussion is increasing my curiosity. Been with AT&T forever and still have an iPhone 3G and am eligible for all kinds of upgrades.

War Eagle: will be checking this out next week and seeking your advice!

Im not due for an upgrade yet and its killing me.

Samsungs are plastic crap. Wait until the Iphone 5. And if that doesnt satisfy your needs go for the S3 anyways until "the next iphone" or whatever comes along :p

HTC is not plastic however. And each time I wait for the next Iphone, it comes out and is filled with items that have been on other platforms for months. Smooth? Sure. Good looking? Of course. But each time they are surpassed with features I want, starting with a screen that looks usable for TapaTalk. Does nobody remember the giant letdown of the 4S?

Not the S3, it's a pretty solid phone

LOL that last part made me laugh. The One X is amazing. My friend has the sprint version and man... You can't go wrong with that.

I still like the Iphone though haha. Crazy you can't pick up a 4S for less than $400 even on the list. Good luck dude, I have a feeling you'll have a new phone not before long!

The Veto gnome is sitting next to me saying no. This craptastic thing that I am using with its puny phone and missing features just sucks.

Yeah, its just not fair.

Im not due for an upgrade yet and its killing me.

HTC is not plastic however. And each time I wait for the next Iphone, it comes out and is filled with items that have been on other platforms for months. Smooth? Sure. Good looking? Of course. But each time they are surpassed with features I want, starting with a screen that looks usable for TapaTalk. Does nobody remember the giant letdown of the 4S?

JB...Use the TMex method for an early upgrade!

Not the S3, it's a pretty solid phone

Good then that they have improved. I've never fondeled a S3 myself only looked at it and assumed that it was like all their previous models.

The Veto gnome is sitting next to me saying no. This craptastic thing that I am using with its puny phone and missing features just sucks.

LOL the Veto gnome HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Dude I'm using a blackberry :) Seriously... we could do this and not cost much out of pocket..

JB...Use the TMex method for an early upgrade!

I dont know what that is dude. New line? I already added one for this piece of crud.

LOL the Veto gnome HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Dude I'm using a blackberry :) Seriously... we could do this and not cost much out of pocket..

I love Blackberry. But I needed Tapatalk and the moderator ability on it was too rough.

I dont know what that is dude. New line? I already added one for this piece of crud.

I love Blackberry. But I needed Tapatalk and the moderator ability on it was too rough.

I'm multi quoting because I can!

I an with JB on the 3s ponder

Tapin for bird

JB hasn't stopped asking for that phone since you guys left. He's like child "But Morgan, I really want it! The iPhone sucks, the screens too small" blah blah blah.

hahaha :p GG, the woman suffering from THPs bad influence :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back