SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

Breeze I'm uploading a video for you you now. Should be up in 20min. I also
Filmed one of the drills.

Thanks Tad! Well I got a huge surprise today right before I was going to play my round. John with Seemore phoned me today to talk about fitting me for a putter after I had sent them an email sunday night about wanting to get fit for a Seemore putter.

John was so full of great info and we talked for about a half hour or 45 minutes about my specs, measurements, my putting stance and stroke and my misses.

He went though the lines they have and suggested what he thought would work for me.

Well I have now ordered a new Seemore putter and I couldn't be happier with the choice and the amazing level of service that Seemore offers.

My new putter will be a
Left handed 35.5", 70* lie angle, FGP blade with a midsize red grip.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Tad! Well I got a huge surprise today right before I was going to play my round. John with Seemore phoned me today to talk about fitting me for a putter after I had sent them an email sunday night about wanting to get fit for a Seemore putter.

John was so full of great info and we talked for about a half hour or 45 minutes about my specs, measurements, my putting stance and stroke and my misses.

He went though the lines they have and suggested what he thought would work for me.

Well I have now ordered a new Seemore putter and I couldn't be happier with the choice and the amazing level of service that Seemore offers.

My new putter will be a

Congrats dude!!! That's almost identical to what I have on the way

How hard do you guys grip with your fingers? I just tried to hold it that way, and my stance was much more upright, also seemed to have a natural arc to my seeing that way. It felt pretty good, but it felt... Loose, insecure maybe.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Look at Breeze going where Hawk doesn't have the sack to. I hate you and love you at the same time. What was the reason for the choice of the FGP vs a mallet? I know you have been pretty sold on the mallet shape in recent times.

My new putter will be a

Can John call me too?!? I am just about ready to do it and I want to do it right. Congrats Cool!!

My new putter will be a

That's awesome coolbreeze! Welcome to the FGP club, we need all the members we can get.

Putting Drill that I spoke with Chan about on Saturday. Great for cross handed putters to insure no wrist break down.

[video=youtube;Ujw-k0Xn-pY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujw-k0Xn-pY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Stepping into the putt after the line has been established vs setting up after square to line.

I hope these help explain what I spoke about in my post from Saturday. I will be sure to film the other drills at the course.

Look at Breeze going where Hawk doesn't have the sack to. I hate you and love you at the same time. What was the reason for the choice of the FGP vs a mallet? I know you have been pretty sold on the mallet shape in recent times.

Hawk, I had simply had enough of being a mediocre putter and it's holding me back. I shot an 81 the other day with 37 putts! Not cool. I'm committing to one putter and this is the one.

Nate, I just went to the Seemore website and sent the. An email through the site and I got an email that same night back from Jim who is one of the co-owners of Seemore telling me that John would call me the next day and he freaking did! That was cool.

As for going to the blade style over mallet that just really came down to my talks with John about my misses and my putting stroke. The FGP is face balanced at impact but since my miss is a push and short this putter will allow me to release properly through the ball.

I like it Breeze. Stick with it man.

I like it Breeze. Stick with it man.

Thanks hawk. I'm excited to really start committing to a good putting game.

Freddie I am sorry but I just caught up on this. Great writeup and I love the tips and drills. Ive started setting up open and then squaring up. Awesome post!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Thank you Chunk, I really enjoy the drills he gave me. These and the m5 should make me a better putter

Any testers or others viewing rolling the M2? Just moved my 35' to 37' and trying to use the upright stance as Pat O'Brien shows, my back is loving it, but the new setup is inconsistent in learning. I think I need some SeeMore instruction to fine tune.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
I am using the m5 and I too am liking a more upright posture

Thanks hawk. I'm excited to really start committing to a good putting game.

Breeze I am glad youre climbing on the Seemore Train. I think once you find the right putter you will be very pleased with the results

Can you guys, or one of the SPI instructors talk a little bit about how they are able to fit lie angle without doing a live fitting? This is something I've been wondering about while pondering a phone call to Seemore.

Thank you Chunk, I really enjoy the drills he gave me. These and the m5 should make me a better putter

I am using the m5 and I too am liking a more upright posture

Breeze I am glad youre climbing on the Seemore Train. I think once you find the right putter you will be very pleased with the results

Thanks Tad. You guys really pushed me over the edge with your reviews.

Can you guys, or one of the SPI instructors talk a little bit about how they are able to fit lie angle without doing a live fitting? This is something I've been wondering about while pondering a phone call to Seemore.

Well for me at least we talked about my height, my floor to knuckle length and talking about my hand position and how I felt at set up.

@ Hawk, I sent Alex a video of me putting and gave him the specs for my putter I was using. That's the best way to do it if you can't get fit in person.

Not to one up CB, but I just purchased a m8 today. Hawk you better get off the pot.

@ Hawk, I sent Alex a video of me putting and gave him the specs for my putter I was using. That's the best way to do it if you can't get fit in person.

Not to one up CB, but I just purchased a m8 today. Hawk you better get off the pot.

Stop one upping me RPR.

hahaha Well there you have it Hawk, time to get that m5x already.

Stop one upping me RPR.

Sorry CB. But not really because you get to be a bad arse MCer for a week!

I'm excited to get it as I've yet to try one of their m series putters with an aluminum insert. Can't wait to see if it kicks the FGP out of the bag.

Pity the fool who Tapalks

hahaha Well there you have it Hawk, time to get that m5x already.

Tell him Kmac.

I was asked a series of questions and based on those answers they fit me. When I spoke with Chan on Saturday he said it was spot on.
I was honest in my answers and received a premium m5

M8! Awesome! Im super interested in that stick. Cant wait to hear your thoughts on that and how it compares to the FGP!

Like others have already said, Ted went by my height, knuckle to floor measurement, the videos I sent, my most common misses, and my glove size (grip). One thing that has become obvious to me is that he put me in a putter that is longer and more upright than I would have picked, most likely to get try and get me into a more upright stance with much better posture. It works too, I just set the putter flat on the ground behind the ball and adjust my stance to fit the putter, with good results. I'll try to get some videos or pics of the stance I take now to compare with the ones I posted originally.

Congrats RPR, that m8 is great looking putter!

Putting Drill that I spoke with Chan about on Saturday. Great for cross handed putters to insure no wrist break down.

[video=youtube;Ujw-k0Xn-pY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujw-k0Xn-pY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Stepping into the putt after the line has been established vs setting up after square to line.

I hope these help explain what I spoke about in my post from Saturday. I will be sure to film the other drills at the course.

Thanks for posting the videos Freddie, if a picture is worth a thousand words, then truly a video is worth even more. The second one is what I have been doing with pretty good success, it's nice to get confirmation that you're doing something right.

Back