The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may end up decking my boss today.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I'm with Tad, I wish I could be in MB right now.

I just dunked my iPhone in the pool. Awesome.

I just dunked my iPhone in the pool. Awesome.

turn it off and put it in a sealed gallon size ziploc bag filled with uncooked white rice. Leave it for 3 days UNTOUCHED & hope for the best. This $3 fix saved my Droid Incredible when I was thrown into a pool earlier this summer at a bachelor party

Damaikis dad is a boss. Pop er in the oven dude.

Posted via tapatalk

Damaikis dad is a boss. Pop er in the oven dude.

Posted via tapatalk

In the oven? I've never heard that. Wouldn't that fry it?

If the rice doesn't work, then at least you have good ammo to say "Hey Dad, remember when you ruined my iPhone? How about an upgrade?"

Lol. Don't put it in the oven.

Posted via tapatalk

Good save on the oven idea, that would have lead to a much worse rant.

Good save on the oven idea, that would have lead to a much worse rant.

No way, I'm putting it in the oven anyways. Seems like sound logic to me. Lol.

No way, I'm putting it in the oven anyways. Seems like sound logic to me. Lol.

Let us know if the cause of death is a result of melting, frying, or sever burns.

450° for 4 hours

My effing internet at work seems to work just fine for every site EXCEPT THP...gives me page cannot be displayed a bunch, or just sites idle trying to open up a web page....getting real irratated with it

Trying to watch YouTube videos is killing me. None of them seem to work right. Stop and go stop and go.

My effing internet at work seems to work just fine for every site EXCEPT THP...gives me page cannot be displayed a bunch, or just sites idle trying to open up a web page....getting real irratated with it

Trying to watch YouTube videos is killing me. None of them seem to work right. Stop and go stop and go.

Maybe you guys should take turns using the internet?

Maybe you guys should take turns using the internet?

seriously, Ive almost resorted to doing actual work...just not quite there yet

Yeah I might have to do actual work too. First I need some pretzel M&M's though.

Yeah I might have to do actual work too. First I need some pretzel M&M's though.

that would brighten my day, all I have are some jolly ranchers....hate the freaking blue ones, gonna leave nothing but those in the bag

that would brighten my day, all I have are some jolly ranchers....hate the freaking blue ones, gonna leave nothing but those in the bag

Stupid blue ones, what flavor is that anyway? Leave all the blue ones in the bag and then find someone you dont like and leave it on their desk. That will show them.

I've never understood how blue translates to raspberry in so many candy makers' lineups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back