The Official Counterfeit Thread

Does anyone have counterfeit experiences with Budget Golf?

Last edited:
taylormadegolf-club.com Anyone know if this is a legit seller?

Thanks

taylormadegolf-club.com Anyone know if this is a legit seller?

Thanks

One thing I've learned about the internet is that almost every shop, that is not directly under / on the same site as the manufacturer and has the brand name in their URL is a fake. I bet most manufacturers do not let any real retailer use their brand as such. One good example, although not golf related is Canada Goose. Check out the list of "retailers" that they have listed as counterfeit sellers...that's a ***t load of url's :) http://www.canada-goose.com/counterfeiting/

My lord that is a lot of sellers..

Hi, I need help verifying this ebay seller, salsellsgolf, who lists a set of RBZ irons for $379.99 (buy it now). He has 100 percent feedback at more than 1300. He responded to my inquiry about the authenticity with a guarantee that the clubs are legit with serial number (not known).

Thanks for any insight!

With all the good feedback, I would trust him. That's normally a sign that they are legit.

I follow the rule of 1000+ positive feedbacks on ebay, never failed for me.

Thanks for the input. I probably will order the set once I save enough for another set. (I feel like a hoarder.)

Ok......I am thrilled to read that rockbottomgolf is legit as I just got a new set of callaway diablo irons from them last week! I also was high bidder on ebay on a Nike IC 20-20a putter with cover. The putter was listed as authentic and new in the ad. I played with it today and it looks like it's legit including having a serial number, but it had a Pro Velvet grip on it??? Thoughts?

The putter above did not come from rock bottom

Wholesalegolfclubs18.com

Wholesalegolfclubs18.com

i came across this site with really nice prices and was wondering if anyone has had any experience.

wholesalegolfclubs18.com

thanks in advance

Last edited:
i came across this site with really nice prices and was wondering if anyone has had any experience.

thanks in advance

What site? I'm not seeing a link or name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Greatgolfdeals.com

Greatgolfdeals.com

Are they legit? After reading some of counterfit thread, I am hesitant.

Tommy

Tommy

From everything I can see on their site & domain registrar information, they appear legit.

Very legit. I ordered a set of Mizuno irons from them that needed to have the lie and length adjusted. I called their 800# and gave them my specs and they ordered it from Mizuno and it was drop-shipped direclty to me from Mizuno. I've been using them for years and highly recommend them.

Tommy
Very legit. I ordered a set of Mizuno irons from them that needed to have the lie and length adjusted. I called their 800# and gave them my specs and they ordered it from Mizuno and it was drop-shipped direclty to me from Mizuno. I've been using them for years and highly recommend them.

Has anyone had any experience with golfsales123.ca? The site looks ok but I'm thinking too good to.be true.

Has anyone had any experience with golfsales123.ca? The site looks ok but I'm thinking too good to.be true.

scotty cameron putters for $139 - No way in h*&$ is this a legit site. Be very careful with this one. If it's too good to be true it normally is.

Ya, that's kind if what I thought. I was looking for MP53's when I came across the site. $369 would be sweet.

First post here. Glad I stumbled upon this forum. Anywho, just received the Callaway RazrX HL 4H I ordered off eBay from jacksgolf24. The club looks and feels legit, has a SN on it. Was just reading on Callaways website that they only stamp the 3H with a serial number? Am I reading this wrong? If you go to their FAQ page, #4 is where I got this info. Thanks for any help.

Anyone have any experiences with jacksgolf24 on ebay? I'm considering buying some razr x irons from them and am only a little suspicious of some of the wording in the listing. "All golf product we sell on eBay is genuine product purchased from authorized professionals" It just seems worded very poorly like from someone who doesn't know English well.
Here is the listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2012-Ca...60870712286?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item2574a443de

Back