Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

Team Ice Water

Team Fanatics

The pages must be shorter on the browser version - I show 34 pgs on iPad Tapatalk.

Team in Training

The pages must be shorter on the browser version - I show 34 pgs on iPad Tapatalk.

I guess it depends on how you set you settings in tapatalk or online for posts per page. I have just over 80 or so pages.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know people are throwing out anything that comes up, but keep in mind this is a real contest. Does anybody think we are choosing something like Team Hackers vs Team Paradise vs Team Lamp? Or Team Ice Water? Im not picking on anybody of course, but when coming up with your ideas, remember that the Morgan Cup is not a forum competition, but a huge event that is seen by the world.

I know people are throwing out anything that comes up, but keep in mind this is a real contest. Does anybody think we are choosing something like Team Hackers vs Team Paradise vs Team Lamp? Or Team Ice Water? Im not picking on anybody of course, but when coming up with your ideas, remember that the Morgan Cup is not a forum competition, but a huge event that is seen by the world.
Thank you for posting this.

Team Cat!!! oh ok...

Team Cat!!! oh ok...

Lol. Who would think telling a thousand or so forum users not to post something would make it worse.

Lol. Who would think telling a thousand or so forum users not to post something would make it worse.

i think i did 2 real entries 1 of which was already taken right before i posted and my other 5 good ideas were already posted before i got home last night. this thread went NUTS before i even saw it! lol Great seeing such enthusiasm for the next Morgan Cup even though im still looking forward to watching the coverage for this years.

Team Tour Preffered

Team Forged

Team Forged-ery

Team Golf4Her (for Morgan since it's the Morgan Cup)

Team Nineteenth Hole

i think i did 2 real entries 1 of which was already taken right before i posted and my other 5 good ideas were already posted before i got home last night. this thread went NUTS before i even saw it! lol Great seeing such enthusiasm for the next Morgan Cup even though im still looking forward to watching the coverage for this years.

Trust me. Not Saying you. And I agree crazy number of posts. Some good some not so good lol

Team Stiff Shafts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Team Range Putters

Team Range Pro's

Team international

Or something to signify the mc is an international event watched by those across the world

And as far as people keeping on topic and post real names you should make every name be associated with a paragraph while tray would be a good name. I'd rather have a good back story to a name and thought process of why it will be a good team name then 1000 random team names

Team Morgan's Theory

Team Destiny

Team internation

Or something to signify the mc is an international event watched by those across the world

And as far as people keeping on topic and post real names you should make every name be associated with a paragraph while tray would be a good name. I'd rather have a good back story to a name and thought process of why it will be a good team name then 1000 random team names

Back