2012 Fantasy Football Signup Is Open

I believe only a single spot remains.

Dang it I sent my paypal without my forum name!

You weren't supposed to include forum name per the instructions.

Damn cussing midget!

:D

Read the instructions again skimmer!

Sucks not being able to do this again this year. I checked the ESPN site this morning to make sure login worked, boom blocked! Have fun everyone.

--
Tapatalk2

Sucks not being able to do this again this year. I checked the ESPN site this morning to make sure login worked, boom blocked! Have fun everyone.

--
Tapatalk2

SW,
You may want to check the mobile app, it works quite well for some.

Read the instructions again skimmer!

I did and did not see mention of forum name. Wonder if the instructions changed as I was an early sign up.

Regardless, look forward to demolishing you if we are in the same league. My coattails do not extend to FF. ha!!

I did and did not see mention of forum name. Wonder if the instructions changed as I was an early sign up.

Regardless, look forward to demolishing you if we are in the same league. My coattails do not extend to FF. ha!!

Cookie has coattails? Will be watching for this in the MC2.0 video

I pray that you have spots left. I have waited all year for this....

Nuts how quickly this filled. I'm terrified to not be on THP for anything lately. Lol this was a blast last year and I love the 16 teams per league. Deep drafts rule!

All 3 leagues have been full with 16 players in each.

If you still want to play, send a message to GolferGal and we will put together an alternate list and if there are enough players we could possibly do a fourth league. Leave this to Albatross Club Members only for 1 day and then the alternate list will be open to everybody.

I am assume if we have not got a PM back we are not in?

Nuts how quickly this filled. I'm terrified to not be on THP for anything lately. Lol this was a blast last year and I love the 16 teams per league. Deep drafts rule!

Haha agreed I am constantly checking my phone if I am away from the computer, too many awesome announcements.

It's been nuts at work the pat 2 weeks and i'll be burning the midnight oil again, just glad I saw this in time. VERY last spot.

I am assume if we have not got a PM back we are not in?

Dont sweat it buddy. Based on demand, we will get it all worked out.

Found the issue and it was my error.

Was curious about that as well..

got my $20 in earlier today. Looking forward to this. I had a blast with this last year, though I did poorly. All good though, won't happen again!!!

Holy crap that filled up fast! Jeebus. Lol. I had one of my busiest days trying to catch up still at work.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Holy crap that filled up fast! Jeebus. Lol. I had one of my busiest days trying to catch up still at work.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

No habla es FF for you dude!

Never a good thing when you see the thread title and there are numerous pages of replies already, fourth league FTW!

Back