THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

JB, there are a couple of clubs I'd like to try if you have them. I would like to try some drivers and 3 woods. And, if available, a Mashie M1, the 15.5. I would also like to try any irons with graphite shafts.

For my wife, any women's clubs you might have. She needs to build a complete set from scratch.

Also, I forgot to mention. We're coming on Friday. So, we'll be up for any get togethers on Friday night!! And, we'll be available to help with any set-up for Sat morning!!

Playing Twisted Dune on Friday morning - gotta play the South Jersey courses to get ready for the 8th!

Room all booked. Coming in Friday night so if JB if you need any help Friday or Saturday let me know and I will be available to help.

Really wish I could make the event. Would love to meet some THP members. Unfortunately I had booked a vacation months ago for that weekend. Next time the THP Tour Van comes up to the Northeast I'll be there.

I can make it Saturday, but not Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of new players.

Thanks to everyone putting this together, I know how much work it is,

Playing Twisted Dune on Friday morning - gotta play the South Jersey courses to get ready for the 8th!

played there in the spring get together. pretty nice course.

I just found out that I won't be able to make it on Sunday but I can be there Saturday.

Morgan Cup BUMP!!!!!!!! come on people start saying yes to meeting some great people and having a great time golfing at a nice course. almost a month out!

any body driving through philadelphia friday and going to the event?

In for Saturday, still just maybe for Sunday.

It's a long shot but let me talk to the boss and I'll get back with ya.

ok let me know bud, i could def swing and pick you up somewhere. might be early but the ride from philly to AC isn't bad.

It's a cheap, short, and direct flight. Would you leave Sunday?

It's a cheap, short, and direct flight. Would you leave Sunday?

leaving Sunday as soon as the round is over, maybe grab something to eat really quick and head home.

I'm liking the rumors of a FrankA sighting in AC

This weekend can't come soon enough fellas

FrankA is coming to AC? Everyone from the MC is going to be jealous.

FrankA is coming to AC? Everyone from the MC is going to be jealous.

that's the rumor. I hope he doesn't play and just goes around with a camera and interviews people.

that's the rumor. I hope he doesn't play and just goes around with a camera and interviews people.

Just his presence will make Hawk jealous of us and makes this Tour Van stop even more epic.

Just his presence will make Hawk jealous of us and makes this Tour Van stop even more epic.

AC Tour stop has some serious potential to trump all others.

I heard that. My heart is broken in ways, but I'm also happy that you all get to experience FrankA in person. It will definitely make the stop more epic!

You have decided that you are coming and its official right? Together, if we put our two phones together, it will become the most epic 42" LED panel ever.

Back