THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

Morgan Cup BUMP!!!!!!!! come on people start saying yes to meeting some great people and having a great time golfing at a nice course. almost a month out!
I'll be there Buck. I need to do some searching for a place to rest my head.
What have others found as far as reasonably priced accommodations?

You have decided that you are coming and its official right? Together, if we put our two phones together, it will become the most epic 42" LED panel ever.

Its all but official. Still putting the last few touches on that part to make sure its official though. haha and we can take epic pictures and videos that can be shared instantly. With other badass S3 phones only. Sorry iPhones! ha

Its all but official. Still putting the last few touches on that part to make sure its official though. haha and we can take epic pictures and videos that can be shared instantly. With other badass S3 phones only. Sorry iPhones! ha

Stupid Jeebus people...hehe

Looking forward to you making it. Gotta discuss some stuff for future testing. All good news of course.

Stupid Jeebus people...hehe

Looking forward to you making it. Gotta discuss some stuff for future testing. All good news of course.

Always like when the news is good. Looking forward to it too.

and now I'm sad

You have time to upgrade before September. :alien:

haha looked in to it yesterday. Not sure it's going to work $$ wise

You have time to upgrade before September. :alien:

haha looked in to it yesterday. Not sure it's going to work $$ wise

Don't make me have to seperate the two of you:wink: Plus Dean is going to be poor he wants to play in a golf tournament on our first anniversary this could cost him an expensive gift.

Don't make me have to seperate the two of you:wink: Plus Dean is going to be poor he wants to play in a golf tournament on our first anniversary this could cost him an expensive gift.

JB was right when he said yesterday that sometimes wives just get in the way hehe

Where is everyone staying In AC?

that's the rumor. I hope he doesn't play and just goes around with a camera and interviews people.

He's the song bird of our generation.

JB was right when he said yesterday that sometimes wives just get in the way hehe

Dangerous ground dean lol

Dean it's cool bettinardi makes covers for iPhones not those S3s

What can I do in Philly on Friday night...hmmm

What can I do in Philly on Friday night...hmmm

Frank tons of stuff to do. I'm actually off Friday. So I could come down and hang out.

Buck I'll pm you tonight. I would get to Philly at 830 if I do it. Gonna work that day. Then we could hit up ac sat morning.

I'm getting exited about this. I may just have to do it.

Buck I'll pm you tonight. I would get to Philly at 830 if I do it. Gonna work that day. Then we could hit up ac sat morning.

FRANK!!!

I like it Frank. Make this happen. For science.

I could do AC Friday night if you wanna. I wanted to save some cash but if you are gonna need a room anyway we could split one down there. And hang with everyone else.

Back