OH/KY/IN and anyone else-- weekend golf event

Good, glad you'll be able to make it!!

I just watched my swing on video, man does it suck. Been awhile since I've watched myself. Guess all that matters is the impact position ;)

Guess I have plenty to work on

I just watched my swing on video, man does it suck. Been awhile since I've watched myself. Guess all that matters is the impact position ;)

I seen it when we played. It does suck. Lol jk dude you hit it fine part of the time. Lol.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

i did the same yesterday, ugly swing but i do get a decent amount of distance i think for 70 percent iron swings since i dont take it back far at all

ahhh yes the last time I hit the I20 solid lol

maybe I need to play in boat shoes instead of golf shoes

Not to shabby there Dean, I wouldn't be complaining too much!

Not to shabby there Dean, I wouldn't be complaining too much!

it was a fluke, swing never looks like that outside

We should find a place with sims for a winter THP Ohio gathering.. I know they have them in Cleveland that you can rent by the hour..

That would be a blast.

Well, nonetheless it looked pretty solid there!

We should find a place with sims for a winter THP Ohio gathering.. I know they have them in Cleveland that you can rent by the hour..

That would be a blast.

dont they have dome with one in columbus somewhere?

or we can all go somewhere warm to play instead!

dont they have dome with one in columbus somewhere?

or we can all go somewhere warm to play instead!

Oh, maybe. I only know about the one in Cleveland because someone suggested it to me last year, and it was a blast. There was a big group using three/four of their eight simulators and all of them were very well hydrated hahaha

I was just thinking that myself... We have to be the first.

Look at this guy making an appearance. Do you even work anymore or just play golf? Haha

Look at this guy making an appearance. Do you even work anymore or just play golf? Haha

I work a ton. My THPing has taken a hit because of it..

Still golfing when I'm not working. Game is a bit in limbo though.

I work a ton. My THPing has taken a hit because of it..

Still golfing when I'm not working. Game is a bit in limbo though.

Cool dude. Thought you fell off the face of the earth or something. Everything good?

Here's the day 1 matchups

Info on the type of matches for both the singles and team matches will be posted later this week

Sat AM
Brock vs Robman7
Rmix/Jskittle vs Forrest/Dleavitt
Canadan/Hitman vs Playdough/mikedean441

Sat PM
Jskittle vs Dleavitt
Canadan/Rmix vs Forrest/Playdough
Hitman/Brock vs Mikedean441/Robman7

I got $5 on Dan sat am, deano

I got $5 on Dan sat am, deano

figure you would, you and Bullfrog are presidents of his fan club

on a side note with Bullfrog joining us and trying to find a 12th, those matchups and possibly teams are subject to change (hopefully not the teams though)

CG13...feel free to join us, we got room for 1 more!

Really good. We need to catch up very soon.

Yeah man we do. Maybe can play some NHL 12 OTP so I can scream and yell like a maniac..haha

Back