Longest drive Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being facetious. I'm no Esox, but you can't take everything I say literally.

Oh okay. Sorry then. I hate trying to detect sarcasm online. Except from Esox of course.

Flat, no wind 347 yards
Flat, 10mph tail wind 382 yards (my playing partner was speechless!)

i hit one 425 today...even gps'd it
the practice tee was way back due to all the rain we've been having and it drier all the way back
the maintenance shed is behind the driving range over 400yrds away
i hit a range ball into the back of the picker about 127yrds and the picker drove to get gas in maintenance
i hit my gps mark button... rode back to maintenance and saw my range ball in the back of the picker and booooom!

Wow i'm gonna have to pull my pant legs up in this thread cause it's getting deep in here.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

lately, i've been going about 50 yards further than what i was doing a short few weeks ago.. uphill drives have been as far as 310, flat drives as far as 325, downhillers as far as 345... so purty.

Did you do some forearm workouts?
lately, i've been going about 50 yards further than what i was doing a short few weeks ago.. uphill drives have been as far as 310, flat drives as far as 325, downhillers as far as 345... so purty.

216 today... yup I was bombing it. be jelly!

482 yards up hill with the wind in my face. Oh and that was with a 3 wood with all my change in my left pocket, and my shoes tied in a double knot.Lots of shaft whip there.

I put one out there like 275 on Sunday with some THPers.

I shared the cart with JRod, he only hit driver on a few holes. I'm not a betting person but I would be willing to wager JRod hits a 3 wood farther than 99% of golfers can hit their driver.

Hit a lob wedge 7123 yds today. Hit a ball in the back of the cart on the first tee and left it there till I finished my round. Like to see someone beat that. LOL

Hit a lob wedge 7123 yds today. Hit a ball in the back of the cart on the first tee and left it there till I finished my round. Like to see someone beat that. LOL

lol.
nice... accuracy..?

Did you do some forearm workouts?

nope. actually i have very little muscle in my arms.. it's all body. i'm really able to turn my hips into and power into it.

We should start a shortest drive of the day thread!

I hit one drive only maybe 50 yds today!!!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I shared the cart with JRod, he only hit driver on a few holes. I'm not a betting person but I would be willing to wager JRod hits a 3 wood farther than 99% of golfers can hit their driver.

I would agree with this. I know he hits his 3wood a lot further than I hit driver. I don't think he hits his driver 350 or anything but without a doubt, he and the belbs are the longest dudes I've ever played golf with.

Can we see your swing on video?

Check the video hole of the day thread. He posted a video few days ago

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back