Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jrod. What size glove you wear? I have a couple older Bionics you can try on.

Might very well be gaming these next year:
idea_mb2.jpg

Or perhas these instead:

cmb.jpg

Along with
m_puglielli_banner.jpg

very nice pondering above! I need to hit those CMB irons again soon

Might very well be gaming these next year:
idea_mb2.jpg

Or perhas these instead:

cmb.jpg

Along with
m_puglielli_banner.jpg

OK, well those are all incredibly sessy! Kind of want those, CMB's but not with the c-tapers.

I imagine I'll go with my trusted DG S300s in the irons.

OK, well those are all incredibly sessy! Kind of want those, CMB's but not with the c-tapers.

Wouldn't mind them with some KBS Tours

Is this a sponsorship change, Pete?

Wouldn't mind them with some KBS Tours
Yep, put some KBS Tours in there, or maybe some pxi's and I think you have some sessy irons.

Is this a sponsorship change, Pete?

Yes and no. I'm looking for new irons and wedges, though I might just put new shafts in my XFT wedges since I like them so much. Just as long as they keep making the face plates...but I need new irons next year and I'm liking what Adams are putting out.

I got some help from TaylorMade but I wasn't under any obligation to play this or that. You can call it a sponsorship but not in the way most people think of it.

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the response!

Have you tried the wedges? I have some preconceived notions about Adams wedges, but no experience to back them up. I wonder how they are?

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the response!

Have you tried the wedges? I have some preconceived notions about Adams wedges, but no experience to back them up. I wonder how they are?

Only briefly, a buddy of mine plays them along with the MB2 irons. I am not overly picky with wedges. To me most of them are all the same whether it's Cleveland, Vokey, Callaway etc. I need my 10*-ish on my 54, 10* and C-grind on my 60 and I'm happy.

Interesting stuff, again. Thanks, Pete.

I want another Machine putter, A DASS Bettinardi and that BBZero that Buck posted in the Bettinardi thread.

Two more days until I can get my hands on a PING Anser driver. At times like this days go by so slowly...

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I imagine I'll go with my trusted DG S300s in the irons.

When I think about it, I'd like a shaft that helps me hit my irons higher. Been reading up on different iron shafts and now I'm lost.

When I think about it, I'd like a shaft that helps me hit my irons higher. Been reading up on different iron shafts and now I'm lost.

Lighter weight would likely help, KBS Tour 90, Dynalite, etc...

N.S. Pro's... 1050GH?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Staying in a similar weight range, KBS Tour Stiff would be the ticket for a slightly higher ballflight.

Lighter weight would likely help, KBS Tour 90, Dynalite, etc...

Doesn't have to be lighter weight for higher flight though, KBS Tours will have a higher flight than the DG's as well.

Look at Ary and I go. Its crazy I tell you.

I am lost all together reading this stuff! Get me in a room and talk about football x's and o's and I can hold my own. But listening to you guys talk about shafts and hitting higher shots and the different kinds of shafts just give me more evidence that I am a beginner when when it comes to the game. Being a coach, I should have known better but there is so much more to this game than I ever imagined.
I would just love to try some of these clubs that you guys have been talking about.

Doesn't have to be lighter weight for higher flight though, KBS Tours will have a higher flight than the DG's as well.
And they will feel so much better as well IMO, DGS300 can be a little harsh IMO.

Pondering some callaway warbirds 2.0 2-$25.00 are these a half way decent ball???

My first foray into LOW launching shafts coming up w/ the Anser/Kusala Black Combo.

So in an identically lofted head how much difference are you truly gonna see in flight? I've played mid launching shafts before and the flight difference was negligible from "high" launching shafts.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back