Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

I made some adjustments this morning before my round just to see how much of a affect it has on ball flight and shot shape and wow do these ever really change the flight and trajectory, more so than my R11s in terms of the weights. I ended up setting it up in O+ and 8g in the toe and 6g in the heel and I was hitting low/mid bullets and was missing left. So I changed the sleeve back to S but adjusted the second ring to + so its just slightly open and I will have my loft back and my higher ball flight and changed the weights back to a 10g toe and 2 g heel to get rid of the lefts. I am really digging this driver though after 2 rounds with it. I can not wait to get that X-Con 6 in it though. I am just not a fan of the PX Black that comes in the TA. I am actually liking having 2 drivers in the bag battling it out haha.

Yeah I hit it a bunch of times and I liked it. I just need lower launch. Or maybe I just need a whole new got dang effin swing.
This could be my problem too.

I was hitting this a long way today. Thats not much of an update, but its all I can really say about it at this point. I goes a long way, and straight with a great sound. If you like that sort of thing, then you would like this driver.

I have been looking for a new shaft to play around with my Razr FIT, looking to keep low spin, low launch but pick up a few yards

wanted to come in here and talk about the Fit TA as I took it out for 9 this afternoon. I wanted to take the Fit out and give it a good look as I really havent done that yet since I got it. I also took the SuperTri out to compare them on a couple holes. What I wanted to not do was bring the Fast 12 LS because for some reason I cant hit both the Fit and the Fast 12 at the same time. The comparison wasnt even close. First hole the Fit landed up from of the 150 marker dead center of the fairway while the ST was a good 20 yards back. I didnt hit them together again till hole #15. I hit the Fit on a rope down the left side with a tiny little fade on it. Then I hit the ST on the button too right down the middle. With the Fit I hit the B330 RX and the ST a Callaway Hex Black. Came up to the ST ball first and had almost 200 to the green. Hit the Heavy hybrid on the green. Came up to the Fit B330 RX and again it was a good 20 yards further leaving me 160 into the green. Hit a 6 onto the very very back of the green almost going over. So it wasnt even close. Stats for the Fit on the day were 4 out of 6 fairways. I did have a couple shorter slices with it but that is my miss. The Fit took the left side of the course out of play. I was impressed today. Finally.

Nice Kmac! Finally seeing the accuracy with the Fit. Its nice when you can take a side of the course out

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Nice Kmac, glad you are seeing good results finally with the FIT. The fact that its longer and straigher than the supertri is a pretty good sign.

Nice Kmac! Finally seeing the accuracy with the Fit. Its nice when you can take a side of the course out

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yeah dude it sure is. I have to watch myself or I'll slice it too much but that is about the same with any club that is heavier and sets up a little open for me. Saw some good distance on the one hole too which Id like to see more of.

Bought this driver through Callaway and had it delivered on thursday. Took it out today for the first time and I must say this is a much more accurate driver than my RBZ. Had my best drive of the day on a 315 yard Par 4, Drove the green and the ball was about 5 feet from the pin. Made the putt for eagle. Great driver.

Bought this driver through Callaway and had it delivered on thursday. Took it out today for the first time and I must say this is a much more accurate driver than my RBZ. Had my best drive of the day on a 315 yard Par 4, Drove the green and the ball was about 5 feet from the pin. Made the putt for eagle. Great driver.

Nice way to welcome a new driver.

wanted to come in here and talk about the Fit TA as I took it out for 9 this afternoon. I wanted to take the Fit out and give it a good look as I really havent done that yet since I got it. I also took the SuperTri out to compare them on a couple holes. What I wanted to not do was bring the Fast 12 LS because for some reason I cant hit both the Fit and the Fast 12 at the same time. The comparison wasnt even close. First hole the Fit landed up from of the 150 marker dead center of the fairway while the ST was a good 20 yards back. I didnt hit them together again till hole #15. I hit the Fit on a rope down the left side with a tiny little fade on it. Then I hit the ST on the button too right down the middle. With the Fit I hit the B330 RX and the ST a Callaway Hex Black. Came up to the ST ball first and had almost 200 to the green. Hit the Heavy hybrid on the green. Came up to the Fit B330 RX and again it was a good 20 yards further leaving me 160 into the green. Hit a 6 onto the very very back of the green almost going over. So it wasnt even close. Stats for the Fit on the day were 4 out of 6 fairways. I did have a couple shorter slices with it but that is my miss. The Fit took the left side of the course out of play. I was impressed today. Finally.

Completely agree man. It is money for that. The longer it is in my bag, the more FIR's I have.

i gamed mine for the first time with the stock RIP'd NV in stiff, standard setting, 12 in the heel/2 in the toe. i hit 10/14 fairways and long as ever. i have leagues tonight and tomorrow so hopefully i'll give this a good testing in the next few days to decide if it's staying in the bag a long time. i'm waiting on the graffaloy red shaft in x stiff to come because while going long, it's still spinning a bit too much. certainly quieter than my previous RBZ and the ball just goes and goes....

so I nwo have one of these on loan for a few weeks. Played a round on Saturday, hard to give an opinion quite yet, as with my new grip and some swing yips Im pushing balls right.

Looking foward to getting this to the range and getting things ironed out and getting this club dialed in.

so I nwo have one of these on loan for a few weeks. Played a round on Saturday, hard to give an opinion quite yet, as with my new grip and some swing yips Im pushing balls right.

Looking foward to getting this to the range and getting things ironed out and getting this club dialed in.
I think you will like it dude. Just flip the weights to heavy in the heel if you are missing right. My X-Con 6 will be here tomorrow for mine finally.

i gamed mine for the first time with the stock RIP'd NV in stiff, standard setting, 12 in the heel/2 in the toe. i hit 10/14 fairways and long as ever. i have leagues tonight and tomorrow so hopefully i'll give this a good testing in the next few days to decide if it's staying in the bag a long time. i'm waiting on the graffaloy red shaft in x stiff to come because while going long, it's still spinning a bit too much. certainly quieter than my previous RBZ and the ball just goes and goes....

Hope that shaft works out great for you dude! I love the stock shaft on the Fit, but I have been playing the PX Black on the Tour Authentic model because I feel I am even more accurate if that is even possible. I was smoking the TA on the range today and absolutely love it.

Dude I think this is really going to work for you when you get used to it. Good luck and keep us posted.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Dude I think this is really going to work for you when you get used to it. Good luck and keep us posted.

yeah I hope so, I did forget to snag the wrench from him so im pretty much stuck in that department, but Im not one to tinker too much anyhow.

well, i had leagues last night with the stock RIP'd NV shaft (the graffaloy red that INgolfer sent me is being re-tipped today) and have to say i'm incredibly impressed with this driver. it took a little getting used to but, i had not one, not two, but 3 drives over 300 last night. the first hole is a 390 yard par 4...i had 80 in. the second is a 495 par 5...i had 185 in...the last hole is a 380 par 4....i had 50 YARDS IN!!!!!...this thing is a beast. seriously contemplating leaving the stock shaft in a bit longer...

well, i had leagues last night with the stock RIP'd NV shaft (the graffaloy red that INgolfer sent me is being re-tipped today) and have to say i'm incredibly impressed with this driver. it took a little getting used to but, i had not one, not two, but 3 drives over 300 last night. the first hole is a 390 yard par 4...i had 80 in. the second is a 495 par 5...i had 185 in...the last hole is a 380 par 4....i had 50 YARDS IN!!!!!...this thing is a beast. seriously contemplating leaving the stock shaft in a bit longer...

Nice driving with the Fit. Did you GPS those drives?

yes, it was during leagues at a small course in East Stroudsburg, PA. those numbers weren't the exacts. ie the first was 83 yards not 80. i'm thoroughly impressed...i'll be playing again this saturday..i'll be sure to golfshot my round and post it here...

Good stuff dude. I agree the Fit takes a little getting used to but once and if you get it down it seems to be a very good driver. Im going to keep working with mine to see if I can get even more out of it.

Good stuff dude. I agree the Fit takes a little getting used to but once and if you get it down it seems to be a very good driver. Im going to keep working with mine to see if I can get even more out of it.

What settings are you working with now man?

Callaway is 0-1 so far! My custom built X-Con 6 showed up today with the wrong freaking tip on it, not the TA tip as ordered. Waiting for a phone call back, hopefully they can get another built and overnight it so I can use it this weekend as planned, don't feel like waiting another week and a half.

Callaway is 0-1 so far! My custom built X-Con 6 showed up today with the wrong freaking tip on it, not the TA tip as ordered. Waiting for a phone call back, hopefully they can get another built and overnight it so I can use it this weekend as planned, don't feel like waiting another week and a half.

uh oh, hope it works out for you

maybe like my buddy, they will accidently send you 2 of them and charge you for 1 lol

Bummer for you. Hope they can overnight you the correct one.

Back